What's the point in Star Wars now that the Skywalker bloodline is dead?

What's the point in Star Wars now that the Skywalker bloodline is dead?

Ben Solo is alive, Leia is still alive (though probably dead off-screen)

>Ben Solo
Not a real Skywalker, he came from Solo's ballsack. He will die in Ep 9 anyways, same for Leia like you said.

Well, he's... Leia's child and Anakin's grandson, you know.

Padme*

Then Luke Skywalker isn't a real Skywalker, either. You know, because it was Padme who gave birth to him.

Ben solo is a badly copied Jacen Solo who was used as a allegory/homage to real Anakin Skywalker.

He is a skywalker in everything but name.

>good looking couple
>ugly kids

Luke reverse cucks Han and Chewy with Leia's approval out of raising a chad fastest gun in the galaxy son. Luke even gets to name him after some old space hobo. Ben essentially became more sky walker than solo.

Rey is actually Kylo Ren's sister. They will reveal this in the next movie. Kylo will have died a virgin. Rey however will get fucked by the negro and will have a few nigglet children who will carry on the Skywalker bloodline

I un ironically think there were more ugly actors in the 80s. this was before the age of instagram thot actors.

What do you think Pedme is thinking in this famliy photo ?

I have been thinking, what happen to our little cute friends ewok and wicket, who had help our heroes fight the empire when the new trilogy start.
So here is what i think will happen in the next movie or in between comic or cartoon that about the ewok:

100% this is it. Rey will be a brave single mother to mixed race force babies.

Fuck off

Hux and Klyo land their smell ship on on seemly desert planet because of signal they receive,
when they arrive they find out that the signal is from an abandon ship. Suddenly, klyo seems to remember somethings bad and want to leave the planet immediately, but the two were attack and capture by mysterious hooded figures just comes from nowhere.

>"My kids are retarded assholes

Wicket (speaking in ewok language) :I don't know you. ...But you, ...I never forget a face, Ben ....Solo Isn't it? I never thought to see your face again.
"Klyo, who is this cute creature ?" Hux ask, with confuse, angry, fear, and humiliation writng his face
"A monster,General, ...a viscous creature men eater live on an barbaric planet "
"What do you want with us? I demand some answer ! " Hux shout to Wicket

Kylo MVP

This is about the same quality as their actual writing staff desu.

Wicket (speaking in ewok language) :I don't know you. ...But you, ...I never forget a face, Ben ....Solo Isn't it? I never thought to see your face again.
"Klyo, who is this cute creature ?" Hux ask, with confuse, angry, fear, and humiliation writng his face
"A monster,General, ...a viscous creature men eater live on an barbaric planet "
"What do you want with us? I demand some answer ! " Hux shout to Wicket
#
...Anonymous
12/19/17(Tue)18:29:04 No.91813358
#
Wicket: General, General... save your strength. These people have sworn to live and die at my command 30 years before you were born. Do you mean he never told you the tale? To amuse your leader Captain Han, no? Never told you how they came to our moon, lost ,and meet me and my people and was help by our clan to defeat their enemy
Hux : I never even met that rebellious garbage
Wicket: 'Garbage?' 'Garbage!' 'Garbage'... Never told you how 'Garbage' Hen left us with only a few boxes of foods to sustain us?
Klyo: You lie! Endor is full of life! A fair chance...
Wicket [shouts] : THIS IS ENDOR ! ...Sistermoon exploded six months after you and your parents left here. The shock shifted the orbit of this planet and everything was laid waste. Garbage Hen never bothered to check on our progress. It was only the fact of my intellect that allowed us to survive. On Endor.twenty years ago, I was a prince with power over hundreds...
Klyo : My father was your friend !. You repaid his friendship by trying to steal his ship and cook him alive !

Wrath of Khan really was the best Star Wars movie

>the comment when you miss biology class

on the island luke was staying at, there are porge skywalkers and thala-siren skywalkers.
desperate times call for desperate breedings