Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS MEANT TO BE HER TURN

Look at this dood

>beat by Indiana Jones 4

Holy shit, is this real?

What happened?

I thought only fringe manchildren like me hated The Force Awakens, shouldn't all of the normies who loved TFA being a boring, poorly written clone of Episode4 went to see TLJ and, love it or not, still paid into it for high box office numbers?

I know I've heard that TLJ is bad, even for people who loved TFA, but you I'm sure all of those TFA-lovers must've went and seen it.

Star Wars fans are intelligent, contributing members of society with jobs. They don't have time on a weekday to see movies unlike Shrek fans.

The opening weekend was big, the dropoff was huge.

That means a lot of people saw it and hated it and told others it was shit/didn't bother to rewatch it themselves

And yes, as much as Sup Forums hates to admit it, this is also what sunk Batman vs Superman. Although personally I choose to place sole blame for that on Jesse Eisenberg.

Rogue One was boring as shit movie that probably bored any children who were dumb enough to go see it.

Also TLJ is getting bad word of mouth, a lot of popular youtubers have trashed it

>beaten by Spider-Man 2
>Shrek
>Captain Jack fucking Sparrow
Amazing work Rian, here have your own trilogy

Wait til you see the-

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi

Just Like Ezra in justice league.

Its a pattern.

most schools are still open.

>YAGS BARROW

Yep. Disney defenders are doing damage control saying the negative reviews are by Sup Forums hackers and trolls.

nonononoono

TLJ is WAY more interesting than TFA.

where are the numbers for tuesday?

>top 3 are nu-wars

I honestly miss grumpy Han. Why couldn't Harrison have sucked it up and continued to appear giving his half assed shitck. He could have given Luke a good 1-2. Leia should have died in FA.

It's not really damage control, its the truth. It would be worthwhile to implement some sort of confirmed purchase system so you can't just bullshit review. I'll be called a shill because I have common sense.

Imagine if instead of Eisenberg just playing Facebook Dude again with his bizarre manic rants, we actually got an older, more professional, more menacing bald psycho.

For fuck's sake I just realized Ant-Man had a better Lex Luthor than BvS Lex Luthor.

No but you're certainly a good goy.

Tuesday = $20.3m
9th highest Tuesday and again lower than Rogue One

I don't think that Disney were willing to pay him 30 million per movie, especially when all of the new cast are doing it for peanuts.

It's called an investment. People want star wars not some offbrand shit.
But having han dress up in his old costume again was also a travesty.

Fuck jj fuck kikeileen potatonigyrr fucckkkkkkkkkk

>Although personally I choose to place sole blame for that on Jesse Eisenberg.
I love BvS but Eisenberg's casting is really one of my biggest problems with it especially since I actually love the script for Lex and wished a better actor had his part.