Can we talk about one of the best issues in this series so far?

Eh, it wasn't the best. I think 'd call that 5, but it was a good interlude.

Bru, ahem, Dylan, got a little preachy, but yeah, it's consistently one of my favorite titles on Pull.

Too bad this board refuses to read it, though it's selling well, and very popular at my shop.

I will once it gets scanned

lmao @ u poorfag hikkineet

I literally read it online, I only buy the collected tradebacks

I remember seeing a preview, it looked like someone said to themselves "What if we make a Punisher character annoying liberals can relate to"

>inb4 Sup Forums

Im just tired of americans reminding me they dont like their president

Did he kill or did he be killed?

I don't know about any interviews, but Dylan is a real piece of shit. Perma-student loser, basically not someone anyone would want to be.
Frank at least has some dignity, Dylan is just a twerp who happens to murder people--who probably deserve it.
Dylan's basically your typical middle class New York liberal brat, and the book isn't very shy about that.

Art is great and those sweet sweet Breitweisser colors are always enough to tide me over.

>Dylan's basically your typical middle class New York liberal brat, and the book isn't very shy about that.

so its like satire or is it just that the writers dont have much self awareness to speak of?

From what I've gathered of Brubaker over the years, is he's more old-school in his left leanings.
I didn't read Velvet (yet), but the most political I remember him being (before this) was in Man Who Bought America arc of Cap, but he kinda strikes me as more refined. Dylan is just parroting the most basic talking points and he sorta uses them to justify (in part) his murders. Of course, I could be missing the point, but given who Dylan is and how he behaves, it makes sense and it's credible.

>Dylan monologues directly contradict his actions most of the time
>People still think you are supposed to take them as face value.

I mean the very first scene has Dylan complaining about police brutality, while killing and beating people off, you can't get much more obvious than that.

I this current climate you have people crying fascism while walking around dressed like blackshirts and beating people up

radicals have no self awareness to speak of

Why does that shotgun have a box magazine on it? Is it an airsoft gun or something?

He's literary /r9k/ the person,
>bowl cut
>not so good looking
>cuck
>college drop-out
>no job

Dude is a grad student user and was banging his best friend now banging his ex black girlfriend

You reading the same thing as me?
He still does come off as a bit of a robot, though.

>WM/BF
BasEd

Dylan Cross is a fucking boss. This guy with the right exposure will surpass Spiderman in terms of popularity in the world

that's...optimistic

Dylan is the best antithesis of a vigilante, and anti-hero. My man Dylan survived suicide and is now a killer in the shadows, if this dude can pull this off and take on the NYPD and even bigger targets, he will be a badass motherfucker no doubt.

you know who else survived suicide? I wonder if he'll surpass Spider-man in terms of popularity one day.

You gonna storytime or cocktease us like in that Batman/Shadow thread

We'll yeah, he's crazy and a hypocrite whose become desensitized by his actions he acts like he has some moral high ground when he's really just a serial killer

So that demons most likely just Dylan's hallucination right?

It's still up in the air but that is one possibility