HELLBENDERS UNFINISHED PILOT

youtube.com/watch?v=rDbmlSBDCQ4

You're welcome

>the joke is that their faces are funny
There, I just saved everybody fifteen minutes.

Not trying to COCK but this took three and a half years to create? Man those niggers are fucking SLOW.

Thought it was pretty good though.

>adult swim passed on it

And so did I.

Fuck that was boring. Really doesn't lend itself to 15 minutes.

Ayy

I loved it. I hope we eventually see it on adult swim.

They didn't pass on it, they WANTED Hellbenders but asked Chris and Zach to change the name due to another [as] show having "hell" in the title.

Chris and Zach said no and they didn't get greenlit.

I thought it was pretty great. Right up [as]'s alley, but good.

Idiots

Honestly liked it. A lot of stupid HAHA FUNNY FACE humor, but there was some clever gags, especially in the animation. Nice to see an ANIMATION make use of the medium to crack some funnies.

>Chris and Zach to change the name due to another [as] show having "hell" in the title.
Is that seriously the only reason it didn't get greenlit?

Holy shit, they had an opportunity most animators would fucking kill for, and they squandered it because of THAT?

wasted opportunity for something so simple, all because they just wanted the show to be named differently.
They were really stupid during that whole situation and how it went down.

Apparently they wanted to keep the show theirs because they felt like if they gave away the rights they would lose the show they made, it's some "If I sign this I'm throwing away my heart" thing

>Apparently they wanted to keep the show theirs
I'd be more sympathetic if their show wasn't just "Funny Faces: The Series".

I'm curious, how old is this? Like when did they do the voices and animatic for it. Was it a recent as in 2016 thing, or is this thing from like 2012

How'd this leak?

When studio71 got hacked, they made all the channels in their MCN unprivate and list videos that were set to be only visible via direct link. The video popped up on zachs channel, he was likely using it to share it to a few close friends.

But it's just a bunch of weird face gags and retard humor...

I like the shorts, but it doesn't work for 15 minutes.

Go watch Steven Universe fag

They're idiots for not just changing the name if that's true. Years of pitching down the toilet.

At least they said they regret not changing the name and they're treating it as a live and learn experience

All of the newgrounds animators are dead.

Who do you still like?

Pic related will always be my fav

Cant wait for the finished animations