Is this kino?

Is this kino?

It was a more civilized age

Besides this part the whole fight felt way too choreographed, almost like a dance. Was the best fight of the whole franchise tho.

it is, I also have a webm of that exact scene

Anyone else getting Kurosawa vibes from this?

This scene was alright
Besides this one, most other prequel scenes looked cool but actually were awful, 99% of the time they were aiming to hit the other's lightsaber instead of, you know, the person.

Is it safe to say, that Prequels compared to new Soy Wars are kino?

Before the dank time, before Disney.

prettu guvkinh cool dedu itd dark i cant se my jeyboard

>Was the best fight of the whole franchise tho.
>kids are now of an age where they might say this unironically
Can't wait a decade from now when kids start talking about how TLJ is supposedly the best Star Wars movie ever.

People forget that this fight took forever

That fight went on way too long

The editing of that fight is a huge mess.

That fight was actually so intense that they showed it at as it was filmed. They didn't have to fight slow and then use editing to speed it up

ugh that editing

>It was too choreographed
retard

Take off your nostalgia glasses grandpa.

they're kino irregardless

every frame is hand made, every scene is fascinating and filled to the brim with details. This is PURE cinéma.

Soyboys leave

SCREEN WIPE

>implying it wasn't

No, it's bad. It was only a vehicle for the background visuals.

Way too drawn-out and loses all tension after a minute. But, I expect fans of RotS to have poor taste.

Kino scene. I rewatched that duel more times than I can count when I was younger.

>everyone who doesn't suck Georgie's jewish dick is a [buzzword]

>Win cause he had the high ground

Did George just get tired of writing or did he just notold give a shit anymore?

My god, it actually is.

I'm so sorry, George.

The thing that makes this fight better than anything in TLD is that we know both combatants are good at fighting.

All we know about Rey and (((Ben))) is that they both have mediocre abilities and really that takes away a lot of the tension of their fights.

I honestly love the Anakin/Obi-wan fight. Probably one of the few times Jedi are truly made to seem superhumanly dexterous. Which is in itself crazy since the entire sequence was done through pure training with no speedups of any kind.

Ahh yes just like in the OT where there were ballerina dancefights all through the 3 movies

Not accurate. The issue is more that they needed more breather moments in the middle to reaffirm their respective ideological differences via conversation. Kinda like how Luke conversed with Vader. The fight itself was perfectly fine and felt like a logical extension of their relationship as both brotherly figures and as master and student.

So what's the worst Jedi fight in the prequels?

I didn't mention the OT at all you triple nigger

There's only one good fight in the OT, but the saving grace of the prequels is that there are a handful of visually appealing laser sword duels.

emperor vs yoda

Shit tier bait. Underage probably at this point. You're lucky I'm bored right now and even acknowledging your existence. I have 2 hot babes ready for a threesome just waiting for me in a few hours. What will you be doing? Enjoying shit tier kino? Or how about posting a rare pepe? No, you'll be posting here whilst I'm fucking two beautiful chicks I'll grin and remember the faggot who thought that he had big dick cause he liked Revenge of the Sith .
>"oh fuck user you're so hot and big"
>"so hot"
>"I'm gonna LITERALLY CUM"
Then when both of there c-cupped breasts lie upon my chest, the brunette will whisper
>"play some kino user"
The Blonde chuckles
>"yes user you always pick the best KINO"
Then I'll get up, start my film reel, and play the best film ever created....
Star Wars: The Last Jedi

>in the whole of TLJ you don't see even ONCE two lightsabers clash

OT had Vader toying with virtually everyone. He was well established as outright better in terms of skill from beginning to end. Luke won because of his humanity and his familial love rather than his actual skill. If you want to compare the OT to the PT, it's apt to compare it to how Anakin lost to Obi in ep 3 because he crumbled into a cocky, vengeful mess. Luke wins because he relents at the last second, Anakin loses because he keeps attacking in a rage. There is no such emotional nuance to the interactions between the Disney Trilogy characters.

Luke and Kylo in flashbacks.

Up until they started playing Mario on the floating lava rocks

Veritably