ROUND 4 - Sup Forums's favorite cartoon: The Sweet 6teen

Polls for round 4 will end at 6 pm EST on Tursday.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7eKyyc_CtidhEK7-MejXPA0oxQqd2vlzUiE5d-kcXPoenfA/viewform
NONE OF THE MATCHUPS ARE REQUIRED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3b_PU5W4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do your duty and vote, Sup Forumsmrades

All of the shows left are shit.

Fucking Samurai Jack has a free path to Finals, if it wins it was just because of shitty seeding

RIGGED

I WILL BE KING

4th for Duck Dodgers

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3b_PU5W4A

>Futurama vs Rick and Morty
NOW IS THE TIME Sup Forums! DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT HAVE SHIT TASTE?

>The following votes have been recorded:
>Legend of Korra x 16

but i

>Billy and Mandy is still in this
most surprising thing about this poll to me

>Hey Arnold vs Dexter's Lab

>Billy and Mandy vs B:TAS

Oh man, this is hard. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

What would Samurai Jack have lost to?

It's time for Matt Goering's shows to get BTFO

Some real garbage taste on display here.

Billy and Mandy is great fuck off

>Rick and Morty slowly getting more and more votes

>Samurai Jack
>KND
>Futurama
>Avatar
>Spongebob
>Boondocks
>Arnold
>Batman

Come at me

It was okay, nothing more. Really doesn't deserve to have made it this far but that's just my opinion.

Hard to call since I'm not sure how much the new season is influencing, but shows like ATLA, Batman, Courage and Teen Titans will not lose to ANY show but each other, any cartoon that had the misfortune to meet them earlier in bracket had an auto-loss. SJ got lucky, many didn't.

What are the odds Samurai Jack doesn't win this entire thing?

Powerpuff Girls or OtGW

>all the shit shows are winning right now

Vote better you faggots

This. Same goes for EEnE but it met an untimely match with Avatar last round.

I'll said it once and I will say it again that majority who chose TEEN AnimuWaifu over Batman: Brave and the Kino in the second round can suck gorillion futa dicks

>Meme capeshow wins against a capeshow that stayed true to the source and went beyond it

Yes, I'm triggered

Yeah, same thing happened to me.

Predictions?
>SJ > DD
>Courage > KND
>Futurama > Rick and Morty
>Avatar > Simpsons
>Spongebob > KoTH
>Teen Titans > Boondocks
>Dexter's Lab > Hey Arnold
>Batman: TAS > Billy and Mandy
super straight forward

0% unless Sup Forums proves to love fake anime

>Duck Dodgers
>Courage
>Futurama
>Avatar
>KOTH
>Teen Titans
>Arnold
>(abstained)

1 in 16

its just he thankyou message
last time is was "thanks faggo"

You're half a faggot.

>Jack
>Courage
>Futurama
>Avatar
>Propane
>Waifus
>Dexter
>Batsy

>Having an opinion thats wrong
Step it up kiddo

>Samurai Jack
>Courage
>ATLA
>TT
>B:TAS
>shit

>implying SJ isn't fake anime

Do you guys want another tournament directly after? What would you suggest?

I agree with all but I think KoTH will beat Spongebob and Hey Arnold is beating Dexter.

This, it never stood out at the time and only perpetuated shit like constantly repetitious jokes ("DESTROY US ALL!" "Scraper and lick.", etc) and meme characters ("Yes.") that really made cartoons aggravating to watch at times back then.

Pretty funny. This is the first leg of the tournament I've voted in, because I always miss these things. What were the results for the previous rounds?

>Jack
>Courage
>Futurama
>Avatar
>KOTH
>Teen Titans
>Dexters Lab
>Batman
Dont mind me just being the best choices here.

Best intros, although maybe we should wait before mass board voting becomes the new Hunger Games.

>SJ
>fake anime

Is there any kind of basis for this slander?

If I had seen your comment 2 minutes ago, I would've voted for Batman instead of forgetting to vote on that one.

its the OP picture

Accurate except that Dexter will lose. If B:TAS loses to Billy and Mandy I'll be blown away.

Does Duck Dodgers have even a slight chance?

>mfw Jack wins best character, best intro and best lore tournaments

the simpsons is so overrated.

>having this poor of taste
Ew, what a sad life.

Probably not, but it's telling that it even made it this far. It's up against some top-fucking-tier shows this round.

The only fake anime in the running is TT, Jack uses a few nip cliches but you don't see him getting an enormous head while yelling or sweat drops when reacting to shit.

ATLA is literal fake anime.

were this tournament half a year ago Jack wouldn't have made it this far at all

this is bait

No?

I firmly believe that the Teen Titan voters haven't seen the show since they were kids.

It's pretty meh when you're an adult.

>Jake
>any lore to speak of
c'mon son

This. I loved TT, but there's no reason it should have beaten Brave and the Bold.

I just watched it recently for the first time and was literally blown away. Then again, I find most other cartoons underwhelming so there wasn't that much competition.

Fuck, slipped my mind but that too, even down to the anime knockoff expressions.

Teen Titans has five well-developed characters, any Batman series only has one on the same level and it's not a waifu.

>mfw the show I nominated made it to the Sweet 16

I know The Boondocks doesn't stand a chance against Teen Titans, I'm just happy it got this far.

You know what? I fucked up reading that post so ignore my response.

I'd argue boondocks is also fake anime but it doesn't do those chibi scenes or pic related, it just takes from the style

>5 well-developed characters
yeah, Robin, Raven, BB, Cyborg and Terra.

No, I mean how many votes did each get.
Oh, wait I see the percentages. Nevermind.

>16 votes for Korra

>best lore tournement
Oh please no, the 'muh lore' crowd are insufferable enough

You purposefully cut off that last row with the movie, which clearly says Starfire. She also got several individual episodes of development just like the others (though her were arguably deeper). You can fuck right off.

but anime is just copying "Disney style"

I cut it off because the others got FULL season arcs and she got a movie that didn't even revolve around her.

How was it Starfire centric at all?

not this shit meme again

I love seeing Courage go that far, and it'll probably make it to the 8 as well.
I was super assdevastated when IGN didn't include it in their Top 100 Animated Series despite including other CN shows from the time.

if anything it's Korean style.

F

as long as you voted futurama, you're okay in my book.

>these will eventually devolve into waifu tournaments
absolutely horrifying
imagine the shitposts

don't let this happen

Come on son, I'm sure you can fit a few more buzzwords that have lost all meaning in there when you say it again in the next thread.

learn history, kiddo.

F for Ed boys at least they lost to a good show

Rooting for courage and jack now

It branched off from Ducktales' art but took inspiration from multiple sources and came into it's own.

Saying it all aped Disney is like saying every game is aping Space War or whatever the fuck it's called.

I suspect that the final is going to be either Courage or B:TAS vs Jack. Maaaaaaybe Teen Titans, but I don't think

Nah, the waifu contingent really revealed itself to be either way more fractured than it appears or way smaller than it appears. They all blew their loads in rounds 1 and 2 and now none of their waifu shows made it to the top 16. RIP.

>going to ign
>ever

How the heck is this show still in the running?

I agree it wasn't really, but cutting it off without even mentioning it is still shitty. And Starfire definitely got significant development in the series, more than Terra (who was only in 5 episodes!) for sure.

You're joking right?

I will not abandon this sinking ship.

The effort is futile but I remain loyal

Oh captain my captain

Because it's fucking good you mong. It beat OTGW even when it's shit for brain fans started to get fannyflustered at it beating them.

if you're going to even call it "anime style" or "Japanese style" and paint these broad strokes I don't see why you'd take issue with this and act all pedantic all of a sudden.

anyway it doesn't really matter.

>none of their waifu shows made it to the top 16.
You're an idiot. We just pooled our resources.

I didn't mention it because it's a movie. In fact, it's insulting to put Starfire's name under the movie as if a 1 hour film that followed everyone equally is equivalent to the full 1 season arc everyone else got.

I've just finished season 2 for the first time in years and it's got my vote this round. Won't beat B:TAS or Jack if it meets either of those.

By 7 votes, man. Not much of a "victory" against a show with 10 fucking episodes.

It's golden age was on par with the Simpson's golden age and it's jumped shark seasons weren't nearly as numerous or all consuming.

>Samurai Jack
>Codename KND
>Rick and Morty
>Avatar
>King of the Hill
>Boondocks
>Dexter
>Billy and Mandy

>Looks at results
>shit

>love both shows
>forced to make a decision

This shit is rigged for psychological torture

Found the OTGW fag

YOU ARE WORTHLESS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've never seen the show, just telling it like it is.
Vote for DD, SJ will win anyways. Help us avoid utter humiliation!

Real talk though, does Teen Titans have the highest quantity AND quality of waifus of any cartoon ever? I'm pretty sure it does.