Ben 10 2017

Okay, I've never seen the original show. But this is an adorable show. Ben and Gwen's little jokes and adventures are really pleasant to me. And all of the different creatures and people they meet are really cool. It's got some action too. Why does everyone hate this?

probably because they haven't seen it because it has a fisher price artstyle

Is it as full of sexual tension as the original

Gwen is more of a bro than a bitch if that's what you mean.

It fits with the lighthearted tone of the show. It's sure as Hell better than Steven Universe or Powerpuff 2016's animation.

Ew no.

Watch the original show and you'll see why

This is a lot more kiddy-oriented and comedic than the original show. Almost a Teen Titans and TTGo parallel.

powerpuff sure but you're stretchin it with SU, where it at least can cool when it's a good storyboarder rather than this boring uniform look

>Ew
You never watched the original did you

SU is wildly inconsistent. More so than any other CN cartoon I can remember. Even stuff from the old days that was shipped to multiple studios looked more uniform.

>Ew
More like the cutest thing ever. Ben and Gwen's great relationship coupled with the traveling adventure was the comfiest shit ever. Scooby-Doo and Archie levels.

Teen Titans Go is funny too, don't judge me.

I'm gonna disagree with you about Steven Universe, shit looks awful.

No, it's right in the OP, I never watched the first one. Nor do I have the time to do so.

Watch the original instead of this and marvel at how they got away with almost having incest in a kids show

No, sadly.

You're exaggerating.

>Teen Titans Go is funny too, don't judge me.
You're a colossal faggot.

>You're exaggerating.
Not really, iirc Gwen's original concept was just Ben's friend and not cousin but it was changed at the last minute and they didn't bother to rewrite their dynamic to cut out the implied romantic feelings

the characters are likable and have good moments but thats all it has going for it \and even then all the villains are bad makes for a bad show they should have just had the show be a series of shorts from bens vlog series he does

No and it's super weird seeing them get along so well as kids. I totally kills the Tsundere vibe. But there's this kinda like idk, cool older sister kind of vibe I could get into desu. Something else of not is that the characters often have a very slightly blush all across their face that's hardly noticeable, idk what's up with that.
Also within the first episode they already had Gwen in a swimsuit.

Teen Titans can be acceptable at best.
At worst it's boring enough to make me change the channel even if I haven't seen the episode.

You're a colossal nigger my friend.

I honestly have no problems with it. It's hilarious to me. It's just fucking weird. And that's great.

Why is Ben 10 so popular in the Middle East?

it just shouldnt be ben 10 is all
why cant we have original properties

It's still made by Man of Action, calm your tits.
Also this is just a low point, don't wish death on a long lasting and beloved series just because of one bad iteration.

Ben 10 2017 is to Ben 10 original

as Teen Titans Go is to Teen Titans original

>the characters often have a very slightly blush all across their face that's hardly noticeable, idk what's up with that.

It's like they're suffering a perpetual sunburn.

Honestly this Gwen is a completely different character.

Her personality is completely different from any of the previous series, and I'm sure they originally wanted to just erase her and replace with someone else to spite/kill the incest ship.

Only things that is the same are the name and hair + eyes.

It made me think of adhego/hentai blush personally.

I think you're probably right.

Why is it that Gwen is always so goddamn hot no matter how many times they change her

Is the creator still massively butthurt about Gwen hentai/incest?

I'm OK with that, in the original show there was nothing more to her character than being a bitch to Ben and being smarter than Ben.
I fucking hated that Gwen 10 episode.

jesus fucking christ, this is about as pathetic as you can fucking get. It's literally a bean head on a string body with spaghetti limbs, there is quite literally nothing here that could provoke a sexual attraction.

nu/co/ is pathetic, fucking amazing how it took me this long.

>there is quite literally nothing here that could provoke a sexual attraction.

It took you this long?
About a week ago there was a thread where people talked about how they wanted to fuck a 14 year old VA.

I'm pretty sure the whole 'making Gwen "ugly" to deter lewd fan art" thing was nothing more than an internet urban legend that people blindly latched onto.

if they really did do this art style to discourage r34 they really fucked up with giving the characters that kinda sexy full across the face subtle blush.

If you find this attractive you might legitimately be a pedophile.

To be fair there is probably some tiny truth to it. I mean, you don't approve a design like this without making conscious additions to what they want her to look like

You don't like redhead with glasses and skirts?
Frankly I liked it better than the Alien Force design.
Didn't help help they gave her a square jaw.

>UAF Gwen
>Omniverse Gwen

>Hot

Yeah no...

Yeah her jaw was way too big in AF.

I never noticed her jaw before.

Can someone please post a picture of all the Gwens side by side? I wanna Rank them from Best to Worst.

I looked and looked on google and couldn't find one. Oddly enough.

Your probably right, they changed so much of her it's a completely different person.

Os gwen have perfect face and DFC. Omniverse gwen already developing boobs with a size B+ cup. But this gwen? Meh

>Tsundere vibe

You're watching these shows for the wrong reasons, user

>DFC
what is DFC?

No
I watched these growing up and continue to enjoy them. I'm a manchild. I had a crush on Gwen when I watched the original series and was just 12 myself.

>2005
>12 years old

you need to be 18 to use this site

Dysfunctional Family Circus

how many iterations of this show are there gonna be?

holy shit.

The OG show is one of the GOAT action shows imo.

YOU GOTTA SELL THE TOYS

user, if he was 12 in 2005 that would make him 23-24 by now.
2005 was 12 years ago.

You know what? I wouldn't mind this new version nearly as much if they had their original palettes.
And you know, if Stinkfly and Wildvine weren't completely butchered so they could samepose with the others in advertising.

yup

Mean, "Delicious flat chest". Thats os gwen known for. Now she reach 11 in omniverse. Her chest turning from flat to B+ cup. Which is insane for 11 year old

God! Omniverse gwen is stacked

>that chart

I always knew Jersey was full of motherfuckers...

That doesn't bug me as much as Ghostfreak and Ripjaws being completely removed