/who/ - Doctor Who General

Outfit kino edition.

/who/ is officially dead

PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVVR6__ZBIk
youtube.com/watch?v=JdMOHb4RKEg
insider.co.uk/news/sherlock-writer-steven-moffats-company-11726822#ICID=sharebar_twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

die /who/ die

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVVR6__ZBIk

5 more days until /who/ becomes comfy again

Secret Santa if you're reading this
All I want for Christmas is for Lym to hang himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdMOHb4RKEg

/who/ is not dead, it's just sleeping.
It will awake once more in a few days.

>sexist

I thought that said sexiest.

David Tennant thought, right?

Have we missed out by Chibnall not casting Natalie Dormer for 13?

No

i'm watching the frontier in space lads.

Whenever people suggest young actors for the Doctor they forget the fact that they will almost certainly do a better job if we wait until they're older

She's like the same age as Jodie iirc

Interesting! Never thought of that!

.. Matt smith
Fuck off

what the fuck im watching the same episodes for the first time ever
what are the odds

Why do newly regenerated Doctors look so good in their previous incarnation's clothes (well, apart from McCoy)? Makes you wonder why they don't use that as a starting point.

OI DAWCTAH HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN HISTORAH IZ A WHITEWASH AN SHIET?!?! SO WE REALLY WUZ ROMANZ AN SHEIT
WE WUZ KANGZ!!!

Eccleston is in the Christmas Special. Just a quick cameo. He has a beard as well. His scene wasn't in the press version but it's in the cinema version.

No. Not true.

That's impressively bollocks

Reminder that the first half of Series 10 is on CWS in under an hour

>for the first time ever

me too. i bought the "dalek war" box set today

thank you for the reminder user

Anyone else laugh at that little moment in the preview, when 12 looks in confusion at the tardis before entering?

Yeah, and Donna Noble shows up with the cure to her memory loss

>/who/ is officially dead
Good

>those pants
Hmmm

Get in stream, whomas soon.. Nilso if you're here I'm about to watch Sesska

GATISS: “Chris Chibnall very sweetly emailed me and said he’d love me to continue because I’m a big part of the Doctor Who family, which I was very touched by,” he explains. “But they’re shooting Jodie’s first season now. It’s all new people and he has a totally different way of working. So, at the moment, I don’t know. Never say never. But I’ve had such a brilliant time and I feel very blessed to have worked on it for 10 years. I won’t know a thing about the new approach, the music, the title sequence, the inside of the TARDIS, the stories, the writers. I don’t know anything!"

CAPALDI:

>"…a sort of encore appearance from something quite iconic within the Doctor Who canon, but done with the kind of twist which has defined Steven Moffat's tenure…"

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Aren't Susan's cameo was announced like an official thing back in the summer?

wtf? the new doctor looks ugly
terrible skin
she's red as fuck

delet this

Feminine benis confirmed

Truly it is a Christmas miracle

no

insider.co.uk/news/sherlock-writer-steven-moffats-company-11726822#ICID=sharebar_twitter

She ruined Who before I really got into it.
The last season was subversive trash.
I only started because of Malcolm Tucker

Wow, three lines of total plebbery.

>not the first post from this ip

Wonder if they'll go the way of Brooker's company and strike Netflix gold at some point.

It's official, it's a trap

The Pilot about to start on CWS! cytu.
be/r/casualwhostream

Please stop samefagging

It's literally a photoshop of her head on a man's body, m8

CAPALDI SERIES 10 MARATHON IN STREAMO
GET IN NOW

J-judy, are you russian?

мoжeт быть

o net, klarodebil, ti?

We still here. Haйc.

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk**
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk**
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
262G3I4KG1F45
3HGMMHSH5SX4K
2MQZUPOL0CKTX-Amazon . co . uk
2HYIJO0I43LA7-Neo**
1G2S444Y78RO5-Amazon . co . uk**
3V8DHXR5U4LJX -Amazon .co .uk
22DPUTUPGZTCG
37NRLTRDGWL6P
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art. ?
user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea. ?
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

why does british tv have this weird uncanny valley quality to the picture and the actors faces? it's like "filmed in technicolor" only instead of that it's "filmed in british-o-vision" or something..

user...

t. has never actually watched a range of british television programmes

They just look like that. Most BBC shows are filmed on the same cameras as US shows nowadays.

She so pale

It's just the lighting. She's actually black.

that's a shop mate, that's why it looks weird

Guys I am going off the screenshots I see in EVERY Sup Forums THREAD ABOUT BRITISH TELEVISION SINCE 2010!!! They always have this awkward quality to them. The fucking creepy Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock was like this too, which along with newer Doctor Who episodes I am assuming are using higher budgets and newer technology than, for example "Are You Being Served?" It's not just the objective "ugliness" of the actors... It's an ugliness to EVERYTHING. Like British television has this strange, Dickensian fog that penetrates the lenses and skin of the actors and can't be circumvented by any technology or makeup... I am not pulling this out of my ass you people ought to fucking explain yourselves because I have to scroll by these horrendous threads all the time for years now and it's fucking offensive that you can't go talk about this shit on somethingawful or reddit or absolutely anywhere fucking else!

Bill's Mom in Gallifrey

Right, so provide some screenshots so we can work out what the fuck kind of stuff you're on about?

Why the fuck would I save screenshots from Sup Forums threads that offend me with their ugliness? I'm actually, and this may SHOCK you, not a masochist which is why I feel obliged to wonder why the fuck you people feel the need to pollute this place, which has enough pollution from American sources by the way!?

Maybe it's like a girl wearing her boyfriend's clothes; it's like sexy discontinuity or something.

>Cumberbatch

кaк дeлa?

no

okay dude

Heплoхo. Tвoи кaк?

Nardole, no

Heплoхo. Пoчeмy вceгдa вcплывaeт кapтинкa c пoкpaшeнным Бeйкepoм a нe c кeм-нибyдь eщe?

I can't wait to see how mad people will get when the Doctor inevitably gets blacked.

Пoнятия нe имeю. Я cдeлaл eё oчeнь дaвнo, и aнoны кaк-тo пoдхвaтили. Дoлжны ли мы cдeлaть нoвyю cпeциaльнyю кapтинкy для pyccкoй чacти /who/?

Punished 9 spin-off when?

Дa. Я бы чтo-нибyдь c Экклcтoнoм cдeлaл, oн бoльшe вceгo нa pyccкoгo пoхoж. Moжeт быть, кapтинкy, гдe oн oтжимaeт y дaлeкa тeлeфoн или чтo-тo тaкoe.

boardies are loose again

He's a boardie but he's not even wrong.

But they're not wrong in this case, so I don't see the problem tbqh

Apologise.

no u

Has Judy ever contributed to an actual Doctor Who discussion or does he just post random nonsequitirs?

I'm never apologizing to 10 after what he did to the franchise.

this

He's the worst trip for a reason user

He made it exciting, adventurous and popular. And made people trust in Doctor Who.

What, make it popular again?

tumblrinas

fuck off

Until he left and those fat fucking fangirls refused to watch the show ever again, have shat on it for 7 years since, and clog up social media with "I MISS MUH 10 AND WOSE BEST ROMANCE EVA 4EVA"

Who is the best doctor?

Smile just started in CWS

Great, now him and Moffatt are both free to go ruin other good shows together

You made it up

That was smith user.

>taking anything judy says seriously