Fuck you, I liked it

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Last Jedi. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of professional theatrical comedy most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Luke's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Last Jedi truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Luke's existential catchphrase “See ya later, kid,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rian Johnson’s genius wit unfolds itself on their cinema screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Porg tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Same, sucks the fanbase has devolved into calling anyone who did a shill or claiming they were paid.

Which was your favorite joke, user?

*buuuuuurp* Heros aren't real Rey. The past means nothing, and really nothing matters in this universe, no good no evil. W-white males are evil Rey forget about Luke he's a coward and representative of patriarchy. The force is Female fuck yeaaaaaaaah!

Now post an actual argument that addresses all the points brought up why the movie is terrible that doesn't involve "It did something different" or "you have to watch it multiple times to get it".

gay

Fuck you, you're a shitty person.

When Luke drank the milkies I laughed and clapped

When Luke tells Ben everything he said was wrong

I laughed. When he cringed after drinking it.

You only have to watch it once if you have a working brain to enjoy it.

Anyone with a working brain would see that this is the most soulless cash grabbing piece of shit since the clone wars

Shit film.

I liked it too
I’m a Trekkie
Always have been always will be
I watched this train wreck in fast forward it felt like
It was glorious you aren’t even my competitors anymore
Star Trek is now best star series
For years your fan based put your nose so far up your own asses you treated the rest of us like your shit
But guess what now
YA CANT MOCK THE SPOCK
Enjoy your shart Wars it’s ruined forever

y'know, looking back, nu-trek wasn't as bad as nu-wars

Atleast star trek has quentin tarantino

I legitimately enjoy slapstick/physical humor, so I enjoyed most of it, especially the "reach out" scene.

Also really enjoyed when Hux parroted Kylo's orders in the V-wing on Crait and he just gives him this subtle look. Had me cracking up desu

Do you also wear a special helmet when you go outside?

Fellow Trekkie here. Hell yeah fuck Star Wars. I spoiled Han croaking in the last one and Luke in this one for as many people as possible. Die Star Wars. Die.

Can you fucking chuldren use the movie name for your insufferable cuckoldry. There's only so much I can include in my regex filter.

Finaly some people who understood the movie. It's far from perfect but it is good.