Shills Should be Ashamed

"She ain't no fuckin' Mary Sue in this one!"

Wow, great fucking commentary, glad to see that over-$21k a month on Betareon is really being put to good use to create these cutting insights.

I can't believe that PewDiePie, a guy who plays videogames for a living, did a better, funnier and more honest review than Sup Forums's golden child; Red Letter Media.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ymt4lpzv62g

You fucking RLM shills should be ashamed, fucking PewDiePie of all people is a better movie reviewer than your pussy-footing sissies, just lol. They literally make fun of you morons multiple times in the video, putting on dumb-dumb voices and everything and you faggots change your opinions instantly because your favorite mutants called you out. Absolutely pathetic.

"Yeah, these guys are so based, dude!" You idiots got taken for a fucking ride. Very credible people who's criticism matters; the guys who made such classics as Reddit Cop and Oranges: Revenge of the Eggplant. Uh huh, I bet they've got some epic, ironic opinions!

I can't wait for AidsMoby or Mike to post here, after he gets done wanking to Blacked, telling us how not taking a stand is the new ironic reviewing technique.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cL5oCP0VIEI
youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jay doesn't have a background in fanfiction or RPing so it's expected he wouldn't know what Mary Sue means

why u so mad tho?

>being this butthurt over a Star Wars review

why would Sup Forums watch a bunch of homosexuals review stuff ?
its insane

I hate fucking coming on Sup Forums and everytime, without fail, you have a thread sucking these boring cunts off. It's really fucking obvious this is concentrated shilling.

I think he's butthurt because all YouTube can't be like Sup Forumsased e/b/in pewdz
>post yfw Sup Forums is populated by 14 year olds who whine about e-celebs while worshiping pewdiepie

>getting mad at a sarcastic jab about everyone in the movie fucking up

Did you ever think of just, you know, ignoring threads about them?

Hello, Jack!

When are you going to stop shitting up my favorite board, you bald bastard?

You do remember that we spent a month calling Mike a cuck after his only negative criticism of TFA was that there wasn’t enough scenes of Rey being Blacked, right?

Anyone that donates money to online creators doesnt realize they are just destroying the thing they like, because they dont have to try anymore or put effort into their work

Of course he doesn't, because OP came here from plebbit just 6 months ago

These were far, far better and funnier:

youtube.com/watch?v=cL5oCP0VIEI
youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU

RLM proved they have 0 cohones to stand by their own criticisms in their review.

>RLM proved they have 0 cohones to stand by their own criticisms in their review.
How did they prove this. What are you even talking about?

Ok, autist.

I don't even watch PewDiePie, I just saw a thread yesterday about his review and it is lightyears funnier than RLM's cringe review

Nice bread, bud.

So faggot OP wants to suck pewdiepie's dick?
I'm so impressed.

It's hard to ignore them when everyday I see their ugly mugs popping up on here, it makes me fucking rage.

>shilling le funny posh man puppet Sup Forums viewer
Pathetic. End yourself.

For instance: They panned the prequels, TFA and RO for their shameless rehashing of scenes from the OT. Yet they failed to do so in this review, when the problem is AS PREVALENT AS EVER (the difference being that this time it doesn't even work as coherent movie):

>Emperor throne room conversation v.2 (down to the bad guy showing the destroyed ships of the protagonists friends on the window)
>Sideplot where a shady character in wealthy planet is a traitor who gets protagonists captured v.2.
>Hoth battle v.2

etc.

Not only failed to deliver on this, they even praised Johnson for "trying new things".

Yes, I know, but people still unironically watch them. How cucked must one be to listen to some fat, Polish prick talk about white girls getting creampied by nogs?

Ok, anime pedo.

Imagine shilling this hard, properly pathetic.

>B-b-but muh PewDiePie
>Muh 12 year olds
Excellent rebuttals from Sup Forums's RLMfags as always.

>shilling Voxis
The dude is a fucking Sup Forums memester. He doesn't actually write his own opinions; he uses shit that smarter people wrote on Sup Forums.

>She ain't no fuckin' Mary Sue in this one!
Wait WHAT? They actually said that?

My goodness Sup Forums is pathetic

Thanks, man. I'll check them out later, certainly can't be worse than that utter waste of 50 minutes, they're might as well have just been dead-air, I don't think their braindead fans would have noticed the difference!

SHILLS!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!
THEY CRITIQUED THE MOVIE BUT DIDNT SAY MY SPECIFIC CRITIQUE ABOUT THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!
SOYBOYS!!!!!!! HAHA

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

It's objectively a worse review though. Unless you count "he said more things I agree with" as what defines a good review. Pewdiepie is just rambling in front of camera like Cuckmann or Jeremy Jahns

Didn't know, just saw it earlier and liked some of "his" points.

>incels are this ass ravaged that they actually critiqued the movie itself instead of going on a tirade about roasties

>being this mad that the people who gave the movie a negative review weren't strong enough in their criticisms
Were you dropped as a baby?

This

Sounds like a severe case of autism, user.

Isn't she still a Mary Sue, though?

They literally can't say anything else, wouldn't expect them to put any more thought in to a post, knowing the kind of dribble-chins these monkeys attract.

The RLM review went deep into fanboy culture and how Disney treats Star Wars like a media empire and not just a series of fantasy films. It wasn't just a point-for-point critique of the movie, or vacuous rant like what Pewdiepie did. It's probably the best review of the film on youtube.

Yeah, it was about as embarrassing as it reads. I almost cringed my asshole in to a pocket dimension with how bad it was.

>"She ain't no fuckin' Mary Sue in this one!"
SOUNDS IRONIC 2BQH

BTW SHE WAS ESTABLISHED AS A MARY SUE IN TFA, THERE IS NO UN-MARYSUEING HER

THE FORCE IS FEMALE REY IS YOUR QUEEN NOW SOYBOYS YAAAASS THE PATRIARCHY IS FINISHED LUKE DIED LIKE A BITCH ITS HER TURNNNN

You agreeing with Pewdiepie says more about you than it does about anyone else. Tired of these cunts always going "kek pewds is cancer but man he's right all the time tho wtf???" just admit that you're 16 and grew up watching his videos.

If you like RLM you are literally Sup Forumseddit scum

>jack likes sister act
This is why I like Jack. He knows what's up.

What's there to say? Pew's conception of comedy is screaming something in a funny voice. If the alt right controversy with him never happened you'd lump him into one of the many cancerous gaming channels made for little kids

Amazing how you think disliking RLM instantly makes you a Sup Forums user. Just because I don't like 100 threads a day on these idiots or racemixing literally being shilled in my ear by some fat, alcoholic kike.

>mike acts like he's dazed and elderly even though he's like 40
>rich laughs like an absolute retard
>jay acts like a snippy manlet homosexual
Huh so this is the power of redditlettermedia
Epiccc

It's a 50 minute review of nothing. They just beat around the bush without any cohesive thought at all, look at you lapping it up- let me guess, virgin, shut-in, no gf'er, right?

It's less about RLM and more about how you're this irrationally angry that they dismissed your neckbeard criticism of Rey.

>They didn't hate the movie enough so I hate them!

You shouldn't be browsing this place during class.

>they did a half assed review and scapegoated a lot of complaints with no in depth discussion
$20,000 dollars a month

Not a fan of pewdiepie by any definition, but I have seen some recent videos of his, and I don't think that 100% describes him any more. He certainly does have actual jokes nowadays. Whether you find them funny or not is a matter of personal taste, but he does do actual comedy and not just screaming high pitch voice.

>calls me an autist
>as he soyspaces and unironically shills for an e-celeb
You need to go back.

"It's a worse review because he didn't drag out for 50 minutes talking about the fanbase of the other movies, which is completely irrelevant to the review of the new one"

>tfw the puppet review was better

What are you even talking about, dude? Get the fuck out my thread you virgin.

>They panned (...) TFA

Their TFA and RO review made me actually wonder if they are on the mouse's payroll.

is that poopy nya

Well, if I'm going to watch a 50 minute review, I would kind of expect to be told their opinions on it. Not just "If you're a Star Wars fan, you'll see it". Absolute dog-shit review.

>$20,000 dollars a month
And it costs me $0 to watch their videos. Kill yourself, faggot.

It's mofart

You should take your own advice

t. Sup Forums

The people upset about this review are good examples of the people they were talking about with the comments about the fools who think they're in a competition to see who can hate the movie the most.

The point of their review was to talk about the fanbase, the future of the franchise, and how the movie felt like a direct response to the criticisms of The Force Awakens. It's a much deeper and more interesting review that Pew's "this thing in the movie happened and boy did it suck"

Maybe you are retarded and Johnson IS trying new things.

I loved this movie man, all complaints I've heard so far are entitely subjective arguments with no valid points.

RedditLetterMedia

Is this oc?

>OP's face when Jay teased him

That would be fine if the video was titled "Examining the Star Wars Fanbase" or something, not "The Last Jedi Review". Because with that title it implies they are going to review The Last Jedi, not talk the same, old tired shit about how the Star Wars fanbase is cringe. I think they bring that up literally every review.

Came up with it myself.

Why does RLM make nu-Sup Forums cucks so angry?

You're right that they went easy on TFA(even the Plinkett review wasn't particularly harsh). They shit on R1.

>RO review made me actually wonder if they are on the mouse's payroll.
how

>Literally only relevant because of the Plinkett Star Wars reviews.
>Allow you to get a business started that can help do what you love.
>Stop making Plinkett reviews.
>Most people don't mind because your other content is at least decent.
>Worse Star Wars film yet comes out.
>"Dude who cares about Star Wars they're just movies you crazy nerds don't get invested in cinema"

"Hurr durr who could Rey fight and beat Kylo Ren glurpa durrr"

Holy shit Jay btfo Sup Forums!

Yes, because agreeing with his review means I am 16 and have watched his gaming videos.

This is the RLM fan's brain whirring out a strawman, which did not work.

>Because with that title it implies they are going to review The Last Jedi, not talk the same, old tired shit about how the Star Wars fanbase is cringe. I think they bring that up literally every review.

The puppet review is just like that and people consider it "based" even though it's the same short movie review followed by an autistic rant about Disney's direction, marketing and the fanbase.

The only difference is that one considers Rey a Mary Sue and dedicates some time talking about third wave feminism and the other reviewer doesn't.

>if i strawman your argument in a goofy voice that means im right

Apathy is death

They did review The Last Jedi, they just also went into detail about the behind the scenes and auxiliary issues surrounding the movie. Scene-by-scene recounts of what happened are unnecessary. Leave that for the Plinkett review

But Johnson IS trying new things. Just because the scenarios in which the film takes place possess visually similar elements, it doesn't change the fact that the journey of the core characters (Rey, Kylo, Luke) are different to anything the series has done before.

But evidently, evaluating anything beyond the surface level is too much for a lot of you

im dying lauren

>leave the real review for another review
good goy

>wah they're making threads about things I don't like that means they're shills!
Sup Forums fags are so obnoxious

I'm getting sick of Rich and Jay. I used to like Rich a lot more before I looked at all those clips on the gaming channel. He truly seems like a complete dumbass outside of skits and BotW, and he's overstayed his welcome. And Jay has always been a pathetic and unfunny beta.
Memes aside, I don't think anyone watches RLM for its insight into movies.I watch it because it's fucking entertaining. This Last Jedi video had an almost sepulchral somberness to it. Mike barely talked, though he had a few jokes here and there, and the rest was Jay rambling on and being his shill, retarded self, and Rich staring and cackling like an idiot.

>>leave the real review for another review
Leave the 2 hour scene-by-scene dissection of the movie for when the movie is actually out on blu ray and they can rip scenes to put into their Fair Use critique of it.

>anime pedo

There's a difference between doing a scene-by-scene critique of something and staying on-topic in a fucking review. I don't even disagree with what you said above but you sound like a faggot and you should kill yourself.

rich is the edgy fedora wearing atheist, but he didnt get the memo that you cant get away with shitting on everyone and everything when you're a fat piece of shit that is leaching off your friends success

Jay really ousted himself as hating fans for being fans in this review, with his dumb joke about Rey not having training.

Talking about Star Wars fandom and the future of the Star Wars franchise in a review for a Star Wars movie is the definition of staying on-topic. They weren't talking about the new Thor.

>They didn't hate it enough

Lol at this autist faggot.

I donate to their patreon and am not disappointed. You need to get over yourself user.

... and I already said I agreed with you on that. What I disagreed was the implication that a review shouldn't be on-topic. It's one thing to talk about connected issues like the director or even something that's symptomatic of the industry and culture as a whole, but that's not being off-topic. I think people that go only to YouTube for opinions don't realize that most well-written reviews tend to be more like essays and not retarded nitpickings like Plinkett reviews.

>ain't no fuckin' Mary Sue in this one
Proceeds to best Luke in single combat and combat trained elite soldiers while being equal to Kylo all without any actual combat training. Can also read ancient alien language just because

They really didn't give a fuck about having a opinion that would make their fanbase angry.
But they know they'd lose a lot of viewers if they slam Marvel and Disney movies, so they don't dare to bring their true opinions anymore on those movies.

why does donating to their patreon give you any kind of credance? it just makes you even more of a blind fanboy.

Did people unironically like the PDP's review?

I had the misfortune to watch it, obnoxious jumpcuts every 10 seconds to disguise the reviewer's lack of rhetoric to keep the viewer's attention, focused solely on the "jokes" for most of the review and even then he could barely express himself other than "it was so.... bad".

Not to mention his review brings extremely common points that every other reviewer already brought it up in a more competent and eloquent manner.

Every big reviewer has been pacified by the Mouse. Of course they're all going to defend their moneymaker.

>obviously rushed out HitB
>most of it was enumerating weird scenes and saying "so THAT happened", never taking a stance with conviction
I mean, why bother making a video at all at that point?