kek. it really was objectively bad casting you have to admit Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfeVx_bOzdg
youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b0mp

>going from THIS to one of the biggest movies ever
youtube.com/watch?v=dfeVx_bOzdg

You fucking moron. I haven't even seen the movie but attacking a female character's appearance instead of their personality is why there even are SJWs. It's the lowest possible """critique""". From what I gathered she isn't supposed to be a sex symbol so why do you mouthbreathers care?

lets stop fighting over who has the better asian and just agree that there should be NO asians in space

SOY

Fuck that nigga her sister was cute

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

ramz like most ecelebs is controlled opposition

t. soytits

>ugh feminazis are complaining we don't take women seriously, how fucking stupid they are
>lmao le based Twitter man roasted the uggo! SW sucks!

Ehh this guy is right. You have to actually be critical of why the character is bad. THeN you can call her a chunky chinc

BOY

>she isn't supposed to be a sex symbol so why do you mouthbreathers care?
I wouldn't even want to call her the main character since her acting looked something straight out of acting class

so everyone in the movie must be attractive right? i've been with asian women before they are great and loving despite their physical appearance.

>The reddit is strong in this one

Haha yeah except for #BASED PewDiePie and Richard Spencer and Lauren Southern am I right bro

if you want to fuck some inhuman doll let it be attractive at least

If they cast a 5'3 person to play Kylo Ren, you bet your ass a bunch of women will complain about it and make fun of him.

>"only pretty people can be actors in movies"
No.

no man can be more powerful than rey
no woman can be hotter than rey

Yeah, it would be one thing to attack the character's personality or the actor's competency, but shit like this is the reason movies like these that have an overly pushy liberal agenda even exist.

They killed off her more attractive sister and spent half the movie with her and Finn in an awkward romance

I am ugly as fuck and being like that I don't care much about appearances, the asian women i've been with were kind and lovely and i felt alright with them.

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM

Women are supposed to look attractive for breeding purposes. Breeding is literally their main function. Why would I care about her personality, when modern women don’t have personalities to begin with? Their “personality” is “pretend to be a man no matter how ridiculous it comes off”

That's not fair, she's cute irl

It's the foolish ass hair and costuming that makes her look fat instead of chubby.

The character is inherently flawed. A female fighter pilot. The premise itself is ridiculous which leads to the many other character flaws.

the absolute state of modern life, you must be sexy attractive fit hot to succeed in life, you'll enjoy all the pleasures life can offer and more, else, fuck the fuck off you ugly fat thing.

Does piloting a SW ship require physical attributes women don't have?

women have inferior physical attributes across the board, including reaction speed which is relevant to piloting

Ramzpaul is such a loathsome bugman faggot. Disgusting small souled bugmen cut across ideological lines.