*drinks your blood*

*drinks your blood*

Name a Sup Forums character who could beat Schrodinger Mode Hellsing

me. i can. bring it on

Saitama

When God itself wants you fucked up you're getting your shit fucked up.

There aren't a lot of them.

But they do exist.

I'd imagine any given reality warping Sup Forums could win

I bet you could also "lol speed force" him in some way and get a W

>hellsing
the name of the character is Alucard

He's obviously baiting, especially given the ironic use of roleplaying *notation*, but Sup Forums is always up for talking about powerlevel bullshit.

>Dr. Acula

MY EYES AREN'T CROSSED YOUR EYES ARE CROSSED

sup

>Alucard
>Dracula backwards
Damn. This mangaka was on another fucking level.

According to the English commentary tracks, there was a small kerfuffle where the Japanese publisher insisted he be called Arucard in the English release because that's "Dracura spelled backward".

Though we didnt really saw lich in action

lets see how strong he is when all thos dead people inside of him suddenly come back to life

Mine!

pffffftthahaha fuckin' japs.

You ain't the first to neck with the Ash man, but the Chosen One doesn't swing that way.

>Job-lord supreme
>beating anyone

Cool thread OP, but…
Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Man Alucard is pretty fucking OP, but you just have to kill all the people he ate, so if you get anyone durable enough that might beat him

>no hellsing/ the shadow crossover

that would be something weird alright

>Madera Uchiha
You mean that minion?

Jesus christ, so he was the original Saitama

Easily

Wrong Kaguya.