The more RLM goes on, the more I despise this cunt...

The more RLM goes on, the more I despise this cunt. I think the HitB from yesterday shows off just what kind of scummy person he is. Mike is a pleb. Rich is an asshole. Aidsmoby is retarded. Beardfat is a SJW. But they're genuine and straight-up about how and what they think. Jay is the only one that's a total phony and comes across as awkward all the time.
At first I thought Jay was just a harmless weirdo that was into horror movies and movies made on phones. He kept liking all this dumb low-budget crap, so I figured he's a kind of hipster, especially when he mocked big movies for trying to be "deep," and appreciating things just for how bad they were in an ironic way.
But his comments about Star Wars always make me realize he is the worst kind of fucking person. He spews vitriol about Sup Forums when he is a thousand times more autistic and pathetic. The hopeless kind of fuck-up that's completely insecure about being excluded from the normie crowd, but also too insecure about being a part of any group because then he wouldn't be special anymore.

who cares

true

welcome to being an adult and not needing a friendship simulator to give you your opinions on movies

>Jay, you're doing a voice

Reminder that having this much of a personal problem with a content producer is sheer mental illness

>being an adult
>creating threads projecting about someone you don't know
>using reaction images
>being an adult

just on time the shills have arrived

I like Rich, I hate Jay too because he's like some angsty teen that is passive aggressive about everything.

>being this upset over some fat men who talk about movies

>He spews vitriol about Sup Forums

Hold on.
I don't even know what he said but it's 100% justified to spew vitriol about Sup Forums and wish every single person here to die horribly, no matter the circumstances.
To me, the fact that he talked shit about you guys makes him instantly a more likeable person.
Everyone that even remotely cares about television and movies should be shitting on you guys 24/7, non-stop, for the good of mankind.
To anyone trying to argue otherwise:

Give me one (1) ONE good reason not to constantly shit on Sup Forums and call everyone here the bottom feeding scum of the earth.
Give me a solid, convincing reason.

>projecting

You're here and you're quite clearly bottom feeding scum of the earth so your statement is 100% correct.

Literally what in the review led you to this conclusion?

imagine being this mad about someone who makes movie review videos on youtube lmao
who fucking cares

>if you point out my obsessive autism, you’re a shill

you're projecting, im not the one obsessively insulting anyone who doesn't like my youtube idols.

there's literally zero reason to hate someone like jay, you fuckin sociopath.

My favorite part was how they clearly didn't like the movie but refused to say it. They literally did what people on Sup Forums said they would where they didn't have a clear narrative to follow with public thought so they just did this instead.

Also why the fuck did Jay even mention visuals it's a Disney movie have you ever seen a Disney movie that looks bad?

>they clearly didn't like the movie but refused to say it.
I dont understand this, why did they hold back in this review?
The went harder on fucking Adam Sandler movies

why else would you do it then?

because its fun to laugh at assmad autists online
thats basically why i still come to this site

How did he un-just himself? He looks much better now. Is the secret just getting fit? He didn't look fat to begin with but his face changed.

they clearly don't want to lose any patreon funbucks by offending someone who wanted them to say they loved the film. i dunno why though as most RLM fans will parrot whatever opinion their gods give them.

> it's not ok to hate yourself
why?

Who hurt you?

They have been getting on my nerves for a good while now but I still watch them because they are entertaining. I think Mike is the most tolerable of the bunch, his GF was ok in rare doses and I wish they would bring the titty monster back for something but she probably wants to be far far away from that shit show.

but you're the one who is assmad that someone doesn't like the same movie review channel as you? are you laughing at yourself.

that's not what projecting is newfag

shitting on star wars is a cliche now. it was a mild mannered review, they called it creatively bankrupt, what more is there to say? they're just tired and disenchanted as all of us.

he was murdered and replaced by a disney shill

>why were they harder on a movie they thought was terrible than a movie they didn’t think was terrible?

that cunt doesn't know how to review movies at all, he says things like 'x scene is emblematic of the director's y' to sound like he's deep and when there's something he doesn't like he gives an example and says that it 'ruins the whole movie' (I'm pretty sure he says something like that in every HitB where he's not completely positive about a film)

this is why I pretty much never take their movie reviews seriously, jay doesn't know what he's talking about and mike just doesn't care

In a year they will come out shitting on TLJ just like TFA
They are as morally bankrupt as they claim Star Wars is

Literally nothing you said is accurate

nice opinions

Why doesn't Jay have a wife?

To be fair you need a very high IQ to watch RLM.

gay

he like teh cocc

lol you just reminded me that Jack and Rich are Rick and Morty fags

It all makes sense now

That doesn't prevent you from having a wife for reproduction purposes.

this is your 3rd thread in the last hour, get over your anal fixation already

if anyone thinks jay has good taste and can review movies competently they should watch him talk about the original blade runner

what do you mean? original BR is boring as shit.

Blade Runner 2019 is hollow and dull. He went too easy on it because there are things he legitimately appreciates.

why? because Jay said so?

>blade runner
>good
hola redito

no. for years I've been saying that BR is beautiful but boring. it's the cinematic equivalent of a roastie.

yeah, and the vvitch which was his movie of the year isn't boring at all right?

he likes to pretend he's into slow and artsy intellectual films but he doesn't understand the simple themes and mess bass in BR (he gets butthurt about Deckard's humanity being questioned at the end which shows how much of a retard pseud he is)

>mess bass
meant message kek

This. Anyone outraged about star wars at this point isn't old enough. After the prequels and then this oppressive wave of Hollywood crap this past decade there's nothing left to rage about.

sure thing... i bet it was nothing to do with conforming to your favourite ecelebs

>yeah, and the vvitch which was his movie of the year isn't boring at all right?
I also think this movie is hollow and dull, but you're getting mad at a person for having different taste than you instead of how he articulated himself and what substance his criticisms have. What may be dull and boring to one person can absorb another. I don't agree with the guy on The VVitch, but you sound a little childish here.

the witch has ten times the tension BR has

Huh

>blatantly lying on a chinese imageboard
This isn't what your parents wanted for you.

You’re speaking way too rationally for this autist. He’s surely going to accuse you of being jay because that’s all his dumb little brain can muster up.

he literally doesn't understand the simple point of blade runner (that what's 'real' and 'human' is subjective and can be experienced by replicants), and I'm supposed to believe he's some sort of cinephile intellectual he makes himself out to be?

He doesn’t make himself out to be that though. He likes some slow and arty stuff but he also loves cheap Frank Henenlotter schlock and some normal blockbusters. You’re projecting, and not even doing a very good job of it.

It had nothing to say and relied on an entirely different set of cliches. The Village, of all movies, explores social paranoia, familial sin, and evil in more interesting ways than The VVitch did. But everybody just arbitrarily hates that movie because of the "WHAT A TWIST" meme, even though the twist in The VVitch is far stupider.

it takes two hours of lethargy to get to the message, and it's not that amazingly profound either.

His main problem is that they don't convincingly illustrate the separation because the acting is stilted. And I agree.

I'll say this: his complaints about the ambiguity of Deckard's status as a human were dumb.

G o b a c k t o r e d d i t Jay

it may not be profound to you but apparently it's too profound for the """film reviewer""" in question to grasp

yeah, no shit

BANE?

psychological thrillers don't have to say anything and you can't really compare it to the village (which I liked), there's no social paranoia, it's just a vulnerable family being attacked by a foreign evil force.

you can grasp and not appreciate a message

there is a point where he started doing this really shrill fake laugh after everything someone said. it started in the last 2 or 3 years but it has been really bad in everything they've produced lately.

>My favorite part was how they clearly didn't like the movie but refused to say it.
They said it was the equivalent of Homer Simpson's makeup shotgun in the fist 5 minutes.

I hate rich as much as Jay because he comes off as an autistic manchild.

>Give me one (1) ONE good reason not to constantly shit on Sup Forums and call everyone here the bottom feeding scum of the earth.
There are plenty of people here who are capable of decent, insightful discussion concerning television and film. i've seen this time and time again. Some of the best takes are from Sup Forums, and I mean that unironically. It isn't difficult to avoid meme threads, and fun to participate in them when you feel like it - you would have to be a joyless pseud to think otherwise. You yourself are so cognitively bankrupt, you haven't even attempted anything beyond ad hominem in your post. Next time you want to criticise something, try coming up with a coherent point.

underage faggots won't be satisfied until mike yells "TLJ SUCKS" at the camera

>ecelebs
>calling anyone underage

Woah mate, how exactly does one do a 'good' job of projecting? Do you even know what projecting means or where the term came from?

There's no psychological component though. Their faith doesn't matter in the end. Neither does the twist. Why not just make it about an axe murderer if the religious and social themes they clearly set up aren't followed through on?

which one is the one in this pic? I don't like him either. he is always saying stupid shit. the fat ones are kind of cool. everyone else sucks.

You're just butthurt Rey isn't actually a mary sue, cause Kylo Ren was INJURED when she beat him.

I don't get what you mean, you were expecting a happy ending?
religious themes are followed through just fine, they fight evil and lose.

Jay, I liked him better when he was chubby, it feels like he sees himself as the god of youtube nerdry now

Does Jay like Asian girls? How about 2D anime girls?

When he was hit with that bowcaster i was thinking more about how is he still alive and not how can Rey beat him.

>Rey isn't a Mary Sue because RLM said so!!!!
i hate reddit so fucking much

it's funny watching all the reddit leddit memedia sycophants squirm
>WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO THINK IF YOU DON'T TELL US WHAT TO THINK REEEE

this
Sup Forums is literally a hive of self important simpletons. It makes me smile to think most of you fat cunts will die alone

Jay praised Daisy's performance and the character of Rey, rejecting her Mary Sue title (without an arguments). Also gave Disney credit for allowing a director to offer his own vision with complete control. Praised the movie for subverting expectations even if it didn't work. Disney should be ridiculed for giving a director full control who was a complete fucking retard. Johnson literally wrote the script without seeing Force Awakens and you didn't even need to know that fact to realize this by just seeing the fucking movie. Yes, it would be cool to give allow a director to offer his own vision of Star Wars, but not one who is literally borderline autistic without any understand of basic storytelling.

Fucking retard.

I want to fuck Jay

This. Jay is a cockroach and needs to fucking die.

KILL

YOUR

SELF

MY

DUDE

Yeah, the thing is that The Last Jedi didn't piss me off like Alien Covenant, it just depressed the fuck out of me.

That's what makes TLJ sucking so much more painful. Star Wars SHOULD be held to a higher standard than the crap they pooped out onto screens.

Why do people hate Jay and Josh so much?

Their re:View videos on Eraserhead, Fire Walk With Me and Martin together are the comfiest RLM kino..

What does Jay's cum taste like?

I don't give a fuck about their opinions but it was funny seeing the rush of humilliation that covered Jay then and there.

TLJ review confirmed how much of a faggot he is.
>rey isn't a SJW in this one guys! please love her!
>spends most of his parts shitting on anyone who dare disagreed with his love for TFA

salt

like depressed try-hard person

>Rich quickly distancing himself

>Jay dissliked the movie but he didn't disslike it for the same reasons I do REEEEEE

He's praising it for factually awful things.

No, her turning to evil wasn't established by anything, and the degradation of their faith has nothing to do with why anybody dies. It doesn't work as a metaphor or a literal story.