Aku killed Monkey, The Justice Friends, and The Powerpuff Girls

>Aku killed Monkey, The Justice Friends, and The Powerpuff Girls

Aku was in power well before any of them existed.

>Aku killed Bruce's parents

what if he went dormant, simply to allow great heroes to exist so he could kill them?

>Aku killed Pietro Maximoff

I like to imagine that somewhere in the future, deep in some hole torn into the Earth during Aku's grand assault, somewhere frozen, vast, lifeless, completely barren, there is a single frozen bystander. A blonde man with sun glasses who could bring a new era of macho sex appeal.

Aku killed hillary's chances to win

they're not in the same universe you donut, it's just a fucking reference

Aku killed Casper

>HIM canonically killed Monkey, the Justice Friends, and virtually every other superhero/protagonist in his way in the bad end timeline where the Powerpuff Girls twoah'd themselves into the future
On a related note, how does this fucker tie into this shared universe theory/headcanon? Does Aku just forget that he rules the earth for a few centuries, until he notices a demonic transvestite lobster has been running his shit?

Aku was consolidating power for a long time, and has deliberately left periods of the Earth untouched, or allowed them to recover, so he can have the satisfaction of destroying them later/again.

It's possible he decided to just fucking RUIN japan for a few centuries before moving on to other continents.

Maybe Him was a fragment of Aku, acting on its own until the greater part came back to reclaim its power.

Dexter and PPG take place in the altered timeine which Jack will create after he goes back to the past and kills Aku. Those shows were the epilogue to Samurai Jack all along.

Aku killed no one because Jack is gonna go back to the past and stop the future from happening

>Aku on his throne
>staring out all bored and shit
>suddenly a portal rips open and shuts in a flash
>there before his throne is a young, slender, blond hair and blue eyed girl
>Aku is at a complete loss as to what has just transpired
>"Ewww, this place smells."
>she sprints throughout the stronghold, Aku angrily pursuing and unable to contain or slow the girl down despite his best and deadliest efforts
>"Hey, what's this do?"
>CRASH
>"WHEEE! THIS LOOKS FUN!"
>BOOM!
>"Does anybody like to dance?!"
>POW
>the stronghold of Aku begins to shake, explosions pop out from all over
>entire thing comes down
>Aku erupts from the wreckage in a fit of fury, his cry echoing throughout the world
>"DEE DEE!!!"

Aku killed Kenny.

I still subscribe to the theory that chemical X is Aku himself, and the Power Puffs become more corrupted as they age, eventually taking over the planet in the name of Aku.

>So, for the century I'll go easy on them, lull them into a false sense of security, and when they think I'm not so bad then BAM! I'll go full tyrant on them second century. After that I'll disappear for a millennia and make them wonder if I ever existed to begin with, just to come back and kill them all.

Um no. When Aku dies and Jack goes back to finish him there, he will mend the timeline and that's when the rest of the CN will happen.

Jack's current quest is the bad end that will be nulled.

Except Aku mentions he conquered other worlds so who knows what the time frame was
>get revenge on person who enslaved you
> make them collect whatever to gain power, gains power and leaves to get other planets to start inhabiting earth by causing devestation
> he comes back and conquers a newly developed earth because it's fun
> the enslaved planets go to earth to start a new life
my guess anyway

Maybe Aku didn't conquer and destroy everything at once, but city by city. Taking his time with each little warrior in his way.