Years ago

>years ago
>i'm hyped for new powerpuff girls anime
>"N-NO IT'S GONNA BE SHIT ITS NOT RELATED TO THE ORIGINAL IT'S NO CANON IT'S SHIT"
>years later
>laughing at thos faggots because the new "canon" ppg cartoon its a fucking horrible while ppgz was good and enjoyable

miss them yet Sup Forums?

no

I'll tell you who I miss.

So basically what happened to Super Paper Mario, and then what happened when Sticker Star came out?

they're both shit

the original series is the only good PPG series

That's actually a pretty good comparison

Fantastic comparison quite honestly.

that shit was real good

>super paper mario was good
>sticker star was a piece of shit

fair comparison my friend.

>years ago
>I'm a post-puberty male and not remotely interested in Powerpuff GIrls

It wasn't PPG at all but in Name dude. they were super weak, even buttercup, and not even sisters! the problem with he new one is that the art is atrocious and they never fight anymore.

The transformation scenes needed boobshots then it might have worth a watch.

I'm actually amazed at how accurate this comparison is

This. Feels bad that Americans have fucked up one of their worldwide flagship creations and have other adaptations looked better and be more faithful to the originals than nuPPG has done.

That works.

>anime trash
>good

Nu-PPG definitely isn't good either. But don't be fooled. PPGZ is nothing more than a flimsy, cardboard thin rehash of Sailor Moon with none of the grit or lore.

This just reminded me of what a disappointment the Sailor Moon reboot was.
Thanks.

As a 12 year old PPG-loving weeaboo I thought this series was awful. The only people I've seen argue otherwise are weird waifu-obsessors on here, so I think my initial impression was probably correct.

I remember hating this show when it was new.
But i started watching it again recently and it's not that bad... It's really about on par with shows of it's kind like Precure.

Thanks for reminding me that I spent money buying that piece of shit game.

Both are shit.

Who were the new PPG targeting? They must have been aware right? Kind of reeks of corporate meddling.

at least they are better then the 2016 reboot

If anime can't be good then that means nothing can be good, including American animation.

And something isn't a rehash of Sailor Moon just because it's in the same genre.

I miss their version of Sedusa.

PPGZ was mediocre at best.

Itself.

>PPGZ
>Good
Just because it's better compared to putrid sewage, doesn't mean it's good you dumb weeb.

>PPGZ
>Hated because muh weebshit
Arguments discarded. Post non meme shit plz

Good only for lewds