THAT'LL BE $122.50

THAT'LL BE $122.50

How much would you have tipped him?

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF TALKING TO PEOPLE ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK, GOING OVER MY HEAD?

A chestfull of lead. Keep the change, ya dirty animal.

Give him a benji, 3 washingtons and call it even

That is $17.50 for each pizza. About $33 correcting for inflation since this movie was made. They are being ripped off.

Fun fact: that cop is played by Joe Pesci who also played one of the burglars

Don't forgot that prompt little neros delivery service

I watched this movie the other day. They buy ten pizzas which leads to $12.25 per pizza.

christ, how did i never notice this

I don't think this is a family that has to worry about money

That's $23.12 today.

Exactly, they live in a 4,000 plus sq foot house in one of the wealthiest communities in the country.

THEY FUCK YOU AT THE DRIVE THRU!!!

>oooh it's my brothers house he'll take care of it

what was his fucking problem?

Look at his nose

>plus tip

would this movie be a hit if it came out today? people would see that house and get angry, haha

as a child this figure was staggering, now i find it staggering for how much pizza they get for that money. pizza is an incredible price gouge market.
i believe the correct quote would be 'guts' rather than 'chest'
would this work? i'll have to try it next time i order pizza.

nobody has posted yet that we see kevins ticket in the bin when they are mopping up tables. its a quick cut and barely visible, is the audience supposed to see it? this was before dvd surely, pausing video was a fucking nightmare.

It's fucking obvious, it's a shot dedicated all to showing the ticket in the bin

$20. It's Christmas after all

He wasn’t a cop, he was pretending to be one to scout houses to rob. There aren’t 2 characters

also it's 'filthy' rather than 'dirty'. just completely botched the quote

Before or after taxes?

>Mr. Cheapstake

>the McCallister tip

Would the movie have ended when the pizza guy calls the cops about a lunatic with a gun shooting at him? did he just go back to delivering pizzas?

Gotta get them tips

Don't count your tips in public, Cedric

Wasn't Tim Curry doing the right thing the whole time? Suspicious kid with a credit card in his hotel with no parents in sight? He gets slapped in the face for not doing enough

Yeah, but he went about it in a creepy way

that's still not a 20% tip

That's the joke.

this isn't game theory faggot

Why are the first two Home Alone movies so supremely comfy?

today I learned

You pizzafuck you

Why was he acting so sinister though?

There would be articles on huff post as to why we should feel bad for Kevin when he is rich as fuck and the Wet bandits are under privileged.

Was this really considered middle class in the 90s? It really was a better time

They portrayed him through the eyes of a 9yo kid. To him some people seem scary and sinister, while to adults they don't. Like the old guy with the shovel from the first movie, or the first time he saw the homeless pigeonlady in Central Park. Not to mention the imaginary demonic furnace in the basement of his house.

Yep. America was pretty cool back then. Now our wages have stalled the last 30 years and we get butt fucked on the reg by big business.

>the first two
Everyone knows 4 is the best

Was it kino?

$20 is cash. It's not like he has to report it so it's worth.

When I get my hair cut it's like $16 and I drop a $20 tip on those broads just for funsies. They love me.

$7, same tip I always give the pizza guy. This isn't fine dining

3.50 so that it rounds up to $125.

it was the kino we needed, but didn't deserve

i don't think this was middle class. that house is fucking huge in a great neighborhood

>Was this really considered middle class in the 90s?

No, it's obviously established that his dad is rich.

They lived in Winnetka, Illinois which is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the country

That's cheap af

Kevin would be transgender

One of Little Carmine's best roles

Whoa