Favorite Samurai Jack Endings

This could have some pretty fucking dark endings for a kid's show. I like the one with the bounty hunters.

>well-planned trap is immediately rendered useless
>cast of characters we've spent the episode meeting are unceremoniously killed in seconds by the hero, ruthlessly cut down or blown up
>princess who only took the job because Aku threatened her people is the sole survivor
>after much deliberation, realizes she can't defeat Jack and attempting to attack him like the others would only lead to her dying too
>quietly drops her weapon and then drops to her knees and cries, solemnly accepting that she can never save her people
>Jack walks away as she sobs, completely oblivious to her situation and those of the people he just killed

Aku totally leveled that country, the princess probably killed herself after the credits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uY3yHjWgJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The bounty hunters weren't killed

HAHAHAHAHAHAA
ILL BE BACK
SA
MOO
RAI

>She was doomed from the start because Aku never honours his deals when it comes to good people or good intentions.

Seriously, if you're not an evil asshole, bargaining with him is a delay tactic at best.

Jack doesn't kill anyone pre-season 5. He only ever killed robots.

Genndy pls go.

But seriously, Genndy didn't even say that they didn't die, just "maybe" and that he didn't remember what happened. But the episode clearly shows them dying. You even get a glimpse at their lifeless unbreathing corpses afterwards.

>But the episode clearly shows them dying?
No? It's fine to enjoy the episode but don't state your headcanon as fact. Jack in the new season pretty clearly feels fucked up for having killed that girl. He wouldn't have done it so quickly.

Literally none of them received anything worse than what we've seen Jack and Scotsman survive

The princess needs to realize that the Samurai's journey is to help people like her

Did you not see the various people in the last episode in the bar?

They can still be alive

Ironically, Boris's original plan probably wouldve worked given he took bombs to his face

The ending with the 3 archers was so amazing in my opinion. Jack fought off the 3 archers and returned them to their normal selves. He had the choice of finally making his wish of returning home via the evil water well (with a heavy price), or continuing on with his journey in hopes of finding another way back to his land. He chose to destroy the evil well so that it could no longer harm anyone else.
youtube.com/watch?v=2uY3yHjWgJ8

>The greatest of warriors.
>A noble spirit.
>Such sacrifice.

The latest episode said penis.
I wonder if Jack will give Ashi the penis.

He slashed them with a fucking sword and they weren't moving or breathing after. This isn't rocket science. How exactly do you non-lethally incapacitate someone by slashing him with a sword?

With the dull end of the katana.

>they weren't moving or breathing after
SJ does not have breathing as standard movement animation. and unconcious people don't move.
>How exactly do you non-lethally incapacitate someone by slashing him with a sword?
Slash them across the torso without digging in too deep. its fucking cartoon man

I always interpreted that more as Jack knowing that if he did wish to go back to the past, it would Monkey Paw the fuck out of him as well

>How exactly do you non-lethally incapacitate someone by slashing him with a sword?
with a shallow cut that still clearly demonstrates how badly outmatched they are so that they know to stay down

It was both. Not only did the well fuck those over who used it, but he would have been done dirty too.

>>How exactly do you non-lethally incapacitate someone by slashing him with a sword?

regardless of the practicality, it's a pretty common trope in cartoons and manga

>>I intentionally avoided striking your vital spots

...and all that jazz

realistically I don't know how that could work though, maybe cause enough blood loss that they pass out but not a deep enough wound that they bleed to death? I guess?

yeah, people think about this show to unrealistically sometimes, Jack survives all sorts of shit a human being cannot

Maybe

>Lulu, take care of Lulu
>sad Jazz music plays in the background

>Sweet Thing

They weren't killed not because Genndy said so, but because it wouldn't make sense: they were so outmatched that Jack would not have needed to do so, and he would obviously avoid it