I'm going to see Bladerunner 2049 for the 4th time in theaters today...

I'm going to see Bladerunner 2049 for the 4th time in theaters today. I'll be going with two friends who haven't seen it before, and we're getting high before hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.yandex.ru/?lang=emj-en&text=🌥 🔩 😖 & 🔆; & 💉-⬛️ 🌌 ▶ 🎡 ⚙️ 📱 🔗 🏞 📱 🔗 ⏮ 📱 🔗 🏞 1⃣ 🌱
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What utopia do you live in where it's still in theatres? I only managed to catch it once

DUDE

>i blade run

>and we're getting high before hand
Degenerate

Why not see Star Wars 8 for the 4th time.

>we're getting high before hand
Kys

Why are blade runner 2049 fans such children?

Still running near me. Theres a lot of people seeing it 5+ times and there running it for them I guess

Might go see it a 6th time desu

>we're getting high before hand.
Or you can just fucking kill youself

tut tut
the normies will never understand us bros

>2017
>not getting high on life

druggies are an embarrassment

Still running till the 26th at least in london meanwhile Justice League and Thor are stopping tomorrow

its still in theaters??

>we're getting high before hand
Oh, so you like the movie for the action scenes, don't you?

>Getting thrilled about watching BladeRunner in theater

It's like you actually enjoy the sounds of people breathing loudly, coughing, and scraping up pieces of slurpees during the countless silent scenes.

still here for at least this long

it's a shit screen though they don't shut out all the light entering the room it's got a glass door at the back which elts light in and the fire exit sign is too bright and distracting. blacks aren't deep enough on the screen.

Not everyone is from the degenerate country of America my dude

>It's like you actually enjoy the sounds of people breathing loudly, coughing, and scraping up pieces of slurpees during the countless silent scenes.
congratulations you only visit shit cinemas in shitty neighbourhoods it's showing in the regent street cinema here tomorrow with respectful brits

This movie is officially Dude weed redditor tier

I hope this is some lens and camera fuckery because otherwise holy shit that's a ridiculously bad seating position, might aswell watch it on your fucking laptop

Don't act so superior
It only takes one fucking guy at a time where he happens to be sitting near you.

I never had an issue with them before this movie.

translate.yandex.ru/?lang=emj-en&text=🌥 🔩 😖 & 🔆; & 💉-⬛️ 🌌 ▶ 🎡 ⚙️ 📱 🔗 🏞 📱 🔗 ⏮ 📱 🔗 🏞 1⃣ 🌱

There are no obese people here that have to breath so loud that you can actually hear them. if someone is sick they would not even get to the theater and there are literally no slurpees at all anywhere, not just in the cinema.
I'm sorry for your poor cultural surroundings user.

People are told off for simply making too much noise with their snacks during the fucking trailers in the Curzon cinemas in london

OP here, I was high for the first viewing as well on Dolby Digital, and my favorite aspect of the film was the disturbing engine sounds in the sound track, and its dismal depiction of future romance. I smiled when K's kiss of Joi was interrupted by the call from his superior, and the fact that he could just press a button to remove her image from existence.

I also liked the disjointed audiovisual projections in the concert all, during the fist-fight between K and Deckard. The theme of holographic projections being warped in their appearance was very fun and haunting to watch.

And I enjoyed how the film took our current problem of corporate advertising and marketing dominating public life, and amplified the problem, with huge displays being projected onto the windows of apartment buildings.

The scene of K walking across the bridge in the rain, after his Joi had been crushed out of his life, and him looking up at the advertisment was also one of my favorites. You just feel his attachment to his former life slide off him like the bandage on his face, as he decides to try and make some scrap of meaning of his cut-copy robot life, and reunite Deckard with his daughter.

And I'm not going to apologize for getting high before seeing this movie. Getting high heightens my sensitivity to audiovisual stimuli, and this movie is the epitome of audiovisual oppression, so it feels appropriate.

>I was high for the first viewing as well
Can you fuck off and never come back?

>saw it at the local shopping mall theater with one of my best bros
>in imax
>DUDE WEED LMAO in the parking lot before the showing
>penis inspector was a qt3.14 twink boi
>extra large jumberino cola at the concession pit
>$30 for the falcon chow alone
>no crablegs for me im no savage
>the sound pumping through the seats made the entire movie
>walk out in silence
>DUDE LMAO again in the parking lot before leaving
>have to go see it again
>its out of theaters in 3 weeks
>wont ever see it imax ever again

feels bad

I'm surprised it's still being show, quite frankly. The piece of shit theatre near me ran it for a week and then pulled it before I got a chance to see it.

You trying to pay 10 bucks to take a nap?

Now imagine that you felt all that and far more without any degenerate supstance abuse, but no you are so insecure in your own mental capacities that you need to alter your entire state of mind to be able to enjoy a good film.

>Can you fuck off and never come back?
nice one fedoracuck you're so edgy ma dude haha keep it up xD

Why would anyone watch star wars 8 a single time?

There's a difference between substance use, and substance ABuse. Substance us is never purchasing weed on your own, but only smoking it about twice a year with a friend who wants to see a movie with you. Substance abuse is purchasing weed on your own, and smoking every day.

>tfw my local theater just stopped playing it to make room for the last jedi

I bet you don't drink either. what a fucking prude get out

Well I certainly don't need to get drunk to be able to enjoy a film.

>go to see last jedi
>see that BR2049 is still showing
wish i'd have watched it a secon instead

hope

>redditor makes blogpost here about going to see meme film sequel after getting high
embarrassing, but unsurprising for Sup Forums

You could just move

I smoked like 10 minutes before I bought tickets, got seats ~15 minutes early and the movie was so long w/ previews that the high wore off like 1/3rd of the way in.

>And I enjoyed how the film took our current problem of corporate advertising and marketing dominating public life, and amplified the problem, with huge displays being projected onto the windows of apartment buildings.

t. never even heard of blade runner before