Why doesn't he just steal Akus essence?

Why doesn't he just steal Akus essence?

What part of "the sword is the only thing that can harm Aku" do you not get?

Because he steals souls now.

Pretty sure he has to kill the person first.

Also Aku probably doesn't even have a soul considering he's literally primordial evil made sentient.

Nigger, didn't you play pokemon? You gotta weaken them first.

Aku has enslaved people for life for accidentally crash landing on his planet.

What do you think he does to people that try and fail to kill him?

Soul collector. Doubt Aku has a soul. Plus he has to weaken them first like how he tried to weaken Jack.

Try and fail to kill them as well? Case in point being Demongo. The dude came up from the pit of hate, doesn't get much more dead and banished then that.

>Jack weakens Aku in the final battle
>Demongo jumps in before the killing blow and steal Akus essence
>unkillable Akus forever now

Does Aku even know he's alive? Seems like he would stay far away from the guy who tried to kill you out of disappointment.

Why doesn't he just steal the souls of the rest of the daughters of Aku?

I mean, Jack didn't bother to bury those corpses

Well he doesn't know about them and I doubt he's going to go looking under snow.

Are you retarded? Aku is essentially a fucking god, Demongo can't do shit to him

If it's so easy, OP, why don't YOU do it?!?

What's that? You can't?

Oh this is a shock! This is a huge surprise! Mister Big-shot can talk the talk, but he can't walk the walk!

Maybe you should think next time before you open that cavernous maw you call a mouth and spew out all manner of lies, assumptions and general garbage.
I ashamed to know that there exists an entire bloodline, an entire family tree, that wove its way through history just to produce you. Wars were fought, countries were conquered, new lands were discovered, each of your ancestors playing a role in the grand tapestry of human existence, and it all ends with with stupid, pitiful waste of flesh slurring out the words:
>Why doesn't he just steal Akus essence?
Do you think if he knew it ended with you, your great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather would have just killed himself then and there?

I think they were eaten, along with all that land, by that giant worm.

Who says you can't capture a god?

Demongo coming back was literally bullshit fanservice and it was likely a one-time thing.

Fucking Genndy.

t.Demongo

The same reason he didn't just steal Jacks, he has to defeat them first.

>using the "why don't you do better than him?" strawman
fuck off, even if it was ironic

I got the impression from his episode that he intended to, sort of.
See he tells Jack that once he defeats him he'll be one of the most powerful warriors by proxy. The implication to me was that he intended first thing after defeating Jack to return to Aku seemingly for his reward only to spring a virtually invincible『Samurai』on him.

It's likely Aku can be sealed because the sword and other things have proven capable of binding him in his weakened state, but it's not clear how long he would stay that way. Something meant to weaken/destroy him birthed him after all, and celestial activity revived him before. So if Demongo did try to Pokémon Aku it's still possible that on the right (wrong?) day Aku might overwhelm or absorb him from inside sort of like the Aku infection thing.
Aku would then be doubly invincible with the essence of Jack and others inside himself. All pure speculation though, we don't know exactly how Aku operates.

The more likely alternative is that Demongo just has Jack destroy Aku and then sits as the new king shit of Aku, that's not a typo. It's not confirmed in the show but at several intervals Aku seems to refer to what we know as Earth as Aku. He claims that he "is Aku, this world is Aku and everything in it is Aku which could be metaphorical, but in Episode 2 of Season 1 he tells the aliens begging for sanctuary that "the oceans of Aku will be your new home" again he could be speaking possessively in the sense the oceans of the planet are his, but as far as I recall he's never actually called the planet Earth, nor have aliens in the future..

Only a good person with the sword can defeat Aku though, and even with Jacks essence holding it, it would still ultimately be Demongo, and thus evil, controlling the sword. So it probably wouldn't work on Aku. Demongo doesn't know that though.

how much you wanna bet that they censored stealing souls back in the early 2000s

Probably but I like that they didn't add any skulls on him as if he had to start from scratch all over again.

He was called the Soul Collector back then.

How do we know he died? He can turn into some weird smoke when his essence was trapped by Aku. He could of just dissipated and reformed over time.

>He's looking for Warrior Souls

>Scottsman is a living soul now

>implying this isnt leading up to anything

SCOTTSMAN VS DEMONGO IS HAPPENING MAH NIGGA'S

The episode title is called ' Jack versus Demongo, The Soul Collector'. They just had some weird issue with mentioning a demonic soul stealing guy in the show.

IIRC the games state capturing these pokemon via pokeballs doesn't allow you full access to their strength, hence why the evil organizations use other methods of controlling them.

>This pissy over cartoons and fanservice

Kevin Michael Richardson does the voice of the Guardian and Demongo. Killing two birds with one stone.

>yfw Demongo finds the bodies of the dead daughters and brings them back

This. I thought that was obvious.

He came from the pit of hate originally, though.

nigga must have an insane vocal range

Remember how all the souls he had came back to life?

Remember how the Scotsman is currently ghost dad?

That's why.

That plus maybe sealing Ghost Scotsman would make the otherwise lackluster happenings excused.
Of course the thing is Jack knows how to defeat him, he might know how to stop Jack from getting in now that it happened before but the point remains Demongo's weakness is there so he can only keep it up so long before Jack got in hidden amidst the cloud of smoke like before.

Or he could've faked his own death and snuck out when Aku was sleeping.

Oh he does.

I think he prefers to take them in alive, but he's not against making concessions.