Why did nobody care that she died?

Why did nobody care that she died?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3mO6DSY4gU
youtube.com/watch?v=3MBeECF0-TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Drumpf won.

Anyone have that edit of her going into hyperspace speed?
Forgot to save it.

Junkies are scum and should all be lined up and shot

I'm still in shock they used that clip of her saying "it's about family," in the promotional material for this movie which had pretty much NOTHING about family in it...

she was edgy and belligerent

She died around the same time as George Michael and lets face it, he was more important.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3mO6DSY4gU

I miss him anons. so much.

She was probably talking about the cast.

Just another junkie

The Last Jedi killed her.

>nooo, curse you, 2016!

Have you already forgotten?

She died like a year ago so everyone already knew.

Mark Hamill was emotional about her. But even her own daughter didn't seem to give a shit, her bank account was instantly credited with $80 millions though

Why does anyone care when anyone that isn't a parent or child dies?

>died shortly after TLJ
>Mark Hamill is a souless husk in every post-release movie interview
>The only reason why Mark Hamill is still alive is because he didn't drink himself to death after TLJ

Jesus Christ Rian, how far are you going to go just to satisfy your shitty fanfics

It's part of what marks civilization, dope.

>"it's about family"
>Star Wars is the Fast and Furious series now

You think no one cared about her?
Try being Kenny Baker or Eric Bausfeild

She knew the movie was so bad so she killed herself to avoid the shame

She was already dead... inside

her corpse was more valuable to the franchise since they can just CGI zombie her to be a Star Wars™ staple forever

She's like many Hollywood drones: forgettable degenerate druggie. Alive or dead, she's too inconsequential and irrelevant to matter and be remembered. Despite her starring in the series of movies in the Nu Wars trilogy, her passing was so 'meh' that news media only dedicated a small and short segment in their news cycle to remind people that this forgettable person--whose only claim to fame is Star Wars--has died. That was it.

She got moused she was the female Alan Moore

> anyone that isn't a parent or child
>what are brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncle, grandparents, grandchildren, best friends...

Leia died so that Disney's failure would be complete since she was clearly supposed to have a major role in IX

Everyone did though.

That's the "war on drugs" conditioning talking.

Theory: Carrie Fisher intentionally OD'd on that plane ride to escape the harrowing hell of filming one more movie for those 'slave drivers' who failed to grasp all of the key points of the original Star Wars ensemble. At 60 years old, she had nothing left to look forward to but her dog and Twitter shitposting, and decided the best way out of this routine of perpetual decline was to get blasted on the greatest cocktail of death she ever consumed in that long life of drug use --- the speedball at 30,000 feet which ended her life.

'God damn you all to Hell, Disney,' were her final thoughts. She had relieved herself of the one haunting curse that followed her whole life, when she published the Princess Diarist confessions one month before her death, and then she relieved herself from this wretched mortal coil.

just another dead doper

Addiction is a mental illness and addict's lives have value.

dont you guys find it weird that she died IRL, then she was shown alive in the movie, then "died", and then revived. and now shell be a CGI character in SW IX. i mean, besides the obvious necromancy here, im sure this is interrupting her eternal rest in terms of the collective psyche, her spirit is being summoned again and again, if the mouse keeps its ways, she wont find peace in the afterlife.

That already said they won't CGI her in the next one.

Drug users aren't people so who cares

nah i completely agree, she at least appears to have already been subjected to slavery beyond death, its the actually most fucked up part of all of the debacle that is TLJ.

>trusting the mouse

Was she actually mentally ill or just a junkie?

God she was fucking amazing, find another woman with this much charisma. Pre 2002 she was fucking smoking.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MBeECF0-TY

No, it's about a literal family, the fuckins Skywalkers.

Drug abusers aren't weak. They have a mental illness. Are people with autism or depression not people as well in your eyes?

A mentally ill junkie

A glimpse of the future of most feminists.

>Oh, I've heard that lots of junkies live in caves
>And they're spreading cross this land of ours in waves
>They're riding on the rails, we should throw them all in jails
>Or round them up and make them all our slaves.

why does nobody care that she IS dying?

>NOTHING about family in it
>Luke refusing to kill his nephew, because hes the son of his sister and his best friend.

Yeah nothing about family in it.

Honestly Fast series is now officially more entertaining than this shit

>Failed to grasp all of the key points of the original Star Wars ensemble
Fuck off. They all knew it was shit even back then. Carrie knew, Harrison knew, Alec knew. The only thing that dragged her back was money.

They had twelve fucking months to come up with a way to retire Leia with dignity. TWELVE FUCKING MONTHS! And yet she's now the only character from the original trio who's canonically still alive.

Tell me Sup Forums, in what convoluted way are Disney going to retire her in IX? They can't and shouldn't use any CGI.

kek
it would be more stupid, but somehow better

And she just played a princess in a movie once.

Fisher was the youngest of the big 3 and women generally live longer then men. I'd bet Disney was planning on her living through the new trilogy.

Xenomorphs aren't human

Are we rewriting history?

I'm furious that she died. I can't believe Disney had her die just for that fake out in TLJ.

Only Bowie's death got more coverage in 2016

>lives mattering
Lol no, this is where you and the niggers are dead wrong.

This
Why wasn't the movie also dedicated to Kenny Baker, he died in the same freaking year.

I did. I got a bit emotional when R2 showed her young hologram and teared up.

homo

Preface by saying Star Wars is dead and nothing will revive it for me personally.
That said time skip with her death in the intro lines is literally the only way to accomplish that now.

Do you have the one of her doing coke in space?

I wish fucking George adapted some kind of Thrawn series so we could have seen more Fisher back in 80s and 90s.

What are they going to do for episode 9?
Why the fuck didnt they kill her character in editing?
Im starting to believe that Rian actually is sabotaging Disney at this point

No they aren't

Who died?

She should've died with Luke, same exact time. One exerts himself with holoshit, the other going Superman. Twins die using the force, you got your moment, now you leave it to the two telepathic fucks to determine the fate of the universe.

RO Leia was terrible, and they CGIed Carrie when she was young and smooth and with an easy as fuck to cgi hairstyle. No way they can properly do the same with old Fisher, even if they have her full render and spent a year with ILM to nail every animation. It's going to be a shitshow.

>Imagine the late 80s/early 90s Sequel Trilogy

Same

>The Virgin Hamil
>The Chad Ford

Rian is so divorced from everything Star Wars related that he still thinks Carrie Fisher is alive.

Because she overdosed like the degenerate she is

They had a YEAR yo edit her performance into the heroic death Leia deserved.
They SHAT on her legacy too

why would you snort some coke before entering a plane?

Why would you snort coke ever?

>Why did nobody care that she died?
>Caring about women over 25

Is she a Disney Princess?

>addict's lives have value
Said no one ever.

Damn you for this, user.

Formerly no.

>Drug abusers aren't weak.
Yes, a lot of them are.

Granted, some drugs create a physical dependency, but with motivation and time, that physical dependency can be broken.

What do You think
A princess and a guy like me?
No

>work in retail
>LAAAAAST CHRISTMAS for 6-7 hours straight
rip you earworming singer

because her only movies was shitty space fantasy for children that no one cared about except obese people from US

Becuase Leia, unlike Holdo, was an actual character.

I still don't get why they didn't use Admiral Ackbar for this though. Shoehorned diversity, I guess.

You don't know the power of the white side