Other urls found in this thread:

bunnicula.booru.org/index.php
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Bunnicula
mega.nz/#F!RdZgVAII!4ZQ_psT0dhyf7pPAleX0Qg
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B231tSif4vusZDUyRXF1RnBOWlk
cartoonslatino9.webnode.es/bunnicula/
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Were there not new English episodes uploaded to Boomerang's streaming site?

That's US-only.

At least we'll get that second season, right?

>be cool Scooby Doo
wasn't that shit canned?

I'm not sure why CN is treating Bunnicula like it has some contagious disease or something. I think it'd do pretty well if they actually advertised it or something crazy like that.

It even has its own booru now.
bunnicula.booru.org/index.php

Surprised they didn't bring it back for Easter, considering it's about a rabbit.

Always gotta be making room for CN's top rated show Teen Titans Go

This is what fucking drives me mad, western animation was reduced to produce the cheapest, worst shit in order to avoid big costs, thus sacrificing quality.
Yes, Jessica confirmed it on some obscure Instagram comment, I cannot find it though.
Agreed, this show isn't a 10/10 but it is much better than other shit currently airing.

Is this the dedicated Bunnicula thread?

the weekend starts early

That one user ever commissioned Jerseydevil to give that cat a huge, round ass

Sup Forums is where I first heard of this show.

This seems to be one of the only sites that's aware of the show to any major extent. I do see some art here and there on Tumblr and DA too.

he drew something of Chester?
was the pic ever shared?

Pixiv as well

I meant to say "never"

A while ago, I said that he looks like someone Jerseydevil would draw with a big ass, and another user said, "if he won't, I'll have to commission him", but the miracle never happened, as far as I know

ah i see

you know, I've never commission him before
i like his art, but does he get shit out in a reasonable time?
cause I might commission him for something
probably not chester though

So, Bunnicula lewds?

This is the only place who waifus any of the girls. Those other sites you mention went full chesterfags, I only see Bunnicula/Chester stuff out there.

You might get lucky and he'll draw you a request
Got him to draw a Jake Long pic a while back on another site

Links:
KimCartoon Episodes
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Bunnicula

Mega Episodes 01-08 1080p
mega.nz/#F!RdZgVAII!4ZQ_psT0dhyf7pPAleX0Qg

UK releases (updates whenever a new episode is released in the UK)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B231tSif4vusZDUyRXF1RnBOWlk

Complete S01 - LATAM release/Spanish DUB
cartoonslatino9.webnode.es/bunnicula/

So the weekend thread came early.
Alright, where are the /k/ memes?

Coming soon enough

I feel like this image was drawn because of you and your autism

Stalker crossover when?

Someone actually drew a Slav in the show's art style last thread

At least it not canceled.

It the weekend somewhere

Couldn't get the right arm and hand to look right so frick it

Mapшa јe зa cилeџијe

Does he have his own bio? :^)

It was said a while back that he's supposed to be an immigrant from Serbia and that his father would've been a soldier during the Bosnian civil war. His personality is otherwise up for debate

Thanks, I'm new to these threads, so I figured I would like to know more about them. I recently started to watch this show, and it's quite comfy.

The first few episodes are a bit of a drag, but they get better

*breathing intensifies*

Thanks. I'm going to binge-watch the entire 40 episodes. Personally, I like Chester more than Bunnicula, he's more relatable.

Shinda Mane drew some new stuff

Noice. There's never enough Mina content.

Hell yeah

>Chesterfags
How many of them exist in these threads

There's a presence, but it's not very prevalent

I hope none, Chester is not waifu material.

A lot of the Boomerang shows were thought to be canned, but they actually just aired overseas instead

I don't understand what is the reasoning behind this.
How can you make nice shows, just to make them air in countries different from yours?

Gotta keep airing those episodes of Teen Titans Go, I guess.

Yeah, it's been confirmed a while.

What do you hope to see in Season 2?

Feet

Like so?

>tfw I'm gonna miss the weekend thread

I think this is the "weekend" thread

I prefer Bunnicula's feet

Are you gonna run and take cover?

>bunnicula thread

life is worth living

No, because I'd surely turn into a Helpless Automaton.

Wasn't it said Mina would be let in on the supernatural stuff?

Anyone besides me think it would be more interesting if Marsha was the one in on the pets' adventures instead of Mina?

Callbacks to past episodes, overarching story(Not DEEPEST LORE), an introduction of a main villain, and us memeing something into the show(unlikely). Also broader types of monsters(kaiju and lovecraft monsters are welcome)

>Pussy-ass bitch instead of adventurous waifu
No thanks

>yfw we meme /k/ shit into the show

>yfw we meme into the show as well as the Aussie who was made with him

I enjoyed this show by the cat alone, all the other characters are unimportant.

I guess it makes sense Mina would be let in on what's going on, since the monkey mummy episode implied she's some kind of chosen one.

>Jessica and Maxwell Atoms browse these threads
>They release a preview of S2, a trailer of sorts
>Slav and Aussie appear at the very beginning
>mfw
Who would voice them?

I improved one of our older OCs

Artyom(Serb) would be Matt Hill
Audrey(Australian) would be Nathan Vetterlein or Rob Paulsen

accurate

How about the average Haroldfag?

Nonexistant

this with the pets when
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

>Australian TF2 Scout and Serbian Ed
I would watch the fuck out of this

Audrey's father should be voiced by the TF2 sniper. Might as fucking well, you know?

Artyom's dad needs to look like pic related and be voiced by Fred Tatasciore doing his Buff Frog voice

>THEFIRETHATDOESNTBURN.gif

The plan for most of those shows were always to be Boomerang shows so that has nothing to do with anything here (and plenty of shows on CN have new episodes, CN just loves the random hiatuses)

Waffles!

I prefer his dick

Fair enough, though I still maintain CN is run by nincompoops.

We should write an episode with them in it

Who should we choose to do it?

My friends and I came up with basic episode plots for the show a few days ago and a few of them had Artyom and Audrey in it

Let's hear them.

You cannot post here, Chester

well? we're waiting

Patience, there's like 4 of these I'm typing out

Delivering now
Introductory episode for the two
>Mina and her friends are hanging out at her apartment
>Pets close by doing their own thing
>Chester asks Bunnicula about what he's seen throughout history, being a vampire and all
>Bunnicula refers back to his scrapbook from the episode where Chester thinks he's a vampire
>We see photos of good events in history(Bunnicula with George Washington, MLK, Ronald Reagan, etc.) as well as bad ones(One of them is him in an umbrella hat being shielded from the sun riding with JFK)
>Cutting back to the humans, Scott gets a text from some of his friends telling him to come to the harbor
>Everyone decides to tag along with him because they have nothing better to do, though Marsha tries to make a big deal out of it.
>Chester convinces Harold and Bunnicula to follow them because he doesn't trust Mina out by herself making decisions
>Cut to harbor
>Mina and company hear voices coming from behind a section of cargo containers
>One is a distinctly Eastern European sounding accent while the other is Australian
>Becky decides to look around the corner of the container
>Is greeted by a Serb and an Australian surrounding a portable gas stove, the Serb obviously squatting and the Aussie leaning against a crate.
>Becky and Marsha think they're bandits
>Chester, who's been watching close behind, also thinks this
>Bunnicula is immediately set aback by the appearance of the Serb, recognizing him from somewhere
>Scott confirms they're the ones that texted him earlier
>They introduce themselves to everyone and explain that they were at the harbor because they'd heard reports of a creature causing disappearances around the harbor
>Artyom mentions he brought his dog
>It's Fluffy from the earlier episode where she tries to kill Bunnicula
>Harold recognizes this and almost tries to talk to her again, but is restrained by the other two pets
>The kids search around while more exposition is given about the two new guys
Part 1/?

Come on now, you should now after decades that Scooby is closer to be an immortal than any vampire.

Seriously he's instead of an killable show he's unkillable franchise that just keeps rebooting. It's hard to compete

Please continue.

>The pets trail close behind(Except Fluffy, who is with the kids)
>Chester begins trying to understand these two new kids
>cut back to the group and Mina asks Audrey if he's actually an Australian
>"Darlin', I come from a land down under! Well, actually Freemantle in Perth, but it's still down under"
>Chester says some comments about Australia and the culture there
>Becky asks Artyom to tell a little bit about himself and asks him what life is like in Russia
>"I'm not a Russian, I am from Serbia. It is country on Balkan peninsula next to Bulgaria and Romania"
>Mina instantly starts asking him about vampires after he mentions Romania
>"There's not much scary things in Serbia according to my father. He always said, 'Nothing scares you after you've fought in a civil war', but I can't relate to that"
>This stirs Bunnicula's curiosity
>He immediately removes his scrapbook from hammerspace, with Chester questioning how he was lugging it around.
>He flips through pages that are categorized by country, landing on a section labelled 'Bosnia'
>He eventually lands on a picture that looks like pic related, but a man that resembles a slightly older Artyom is standing next to Arkan and the tiger is replaced with Bunnicula in the umbrella hat from earlier)
>He shows it to Chester and Chester starts shouting about how Mina is associating with the "son of a war criminal"
>Harold tells him to relax, thinking that Artyom is a time traveler, because time travelers can only do good things
>Chester overlooks the maze of cargo containers and catches a glimpse of the monster
>The monster resembles a mixture of a Hook Horror from D&D and a velociraptor, with the back fins and eye visor of Gigan from the Godzilla series
>It makes a clicking sort of noise for detecting prey in the direction of the humans
>Bunnicula snaps out of his scrapbook and flies towards where the creature is
>He gets in a brief tussle with the creature, which he loses
2/?

Shit's about to get REAL.

Never will I be that buzzkill

>Marsha overhears the two fighting and gets scared
>Artyom sends Fluffy forward to see what the noise was
>As Bunnicula is recuperating from the fight, Fluffy finds him and immediately remembers him
>Chester and Harold drop down from the top of a container rather gracelessly
>Fluffy immediately remembers them and asks what they're all doing here
>Chester says it's not important and that they need to head towards the source of the clicking noise.
>The pets follow Fluffy as she tracks the creature
>We cut back to the humans as they hear the creature clicking closer to them
>Marsha is literally on the ground shaking while everyone else except Mina, Artyom and Audrey are looking around scared
>Mina thinks it's the coolest shit, while Artyom is scanning the area intensely(Think Doomguy in the Doom HUD), muttering in Serbian.
>Audrey is taunting the creature in the most Aussie slang filled sentences imaginable, rivaling the Scotsman in terms of their verboseness and audicity
>He pulls out a large Bowie knife from his belt
>Becky and Marsha are visibly shocked that he has a fucking knife
>"My dad said he always had one when going into the bush with my uncle"
>The pets are getting closer to the creature
>They're right on top of it
>It's right on top of the kids
>Chester shouts at it
>"You've hunted your last prey, buddy"
>The creature looks at him perplexed for a moment, allowing both Bunnicula and Fluffy to charge it
>The creature struggles for a moment but gains the upper hand eventually and is able to overpower both of them
>In a panicked frenzy, Harold grabs Chester and throws him at the creature like Mario tossing Bowser in Super Mario 64
>Audrey sources the sound of them fighting and does a fucking Banzai charge at the area where the creature is
>Artyom chases after him, frantically searching the inside of his tracksuit for something he says will "finish the job efficiently"
3/?
Final part soon

>Scott realizes they aren't joking around and runs after them to provide additional manpower
>"They said in the texts for me to rush in once they go after the thing"
>Mina realizes the gravity of the situation and runs after them, saying that they'll be ripped to shreds if they go there
>Becky grabs Marsha by the collar and drags her in there too to try and save Mina from the same fate
>Bunnicula does a teleport type attack at the creature(Think Mileena's teleport kick in Mortal Kombat 2) and flies into it at breakneck speeds, stunning it briefly
>Once Audrey charges in, all the pets except Fluffy disperse
>Audrey strikes it with his knife, drawing green blood
>As it flails around, he's hanging onto the creature by the grip of his knife
>"ARTYOM GET IN HERE QUICK, AND HURRY UP WITH THAT WEAPON"
>Artyom is pulling random shit out of his track suit trying to find his weapon, including a bolt like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>"Found it!"
>Artyom pulls a fucking full size Uzi out of his tracksuit from a shoulder rig
>Starts firing it like pic related at the creature, peppering it with 9mm and causing the other humans to cover their ears from the noise
>This causes the thing to finally keel over
>The cops arrive because of the automatic gunfire and call all the kids' parents, who arrive swiftly while the cops deal with the creature
>Mina's dad scolds her for letting the pets out
>Becky's mom scolds her for sneaking out without telling her
>Audrey's mom freaks out and his dad tells him he's proud of him for stabbing the creature
>Artyom's father arrives on scene, embracing his son and telling him he taught him well with "that machine gun"
>Bunnicula immediately recognizes Artyom's father from earlier
>He flashes back to Artyom's father carrying him around with his platoon during the Siege of Sarajevo
>He tells Harold, who gives Chester a summary of what Bunnicula saw
>Chester is impressed, and also partly deaf
4/5, last part is pretty short

Final part
>The girls go home and thank the guys for the fun night
>Artyom's dad lets the guys stay over at Artyom's house
>In the car Artyom asks Scott about the girls, specifically Mina
>"The girl with dyed hair? Did she think I was alright, or cool or anything?"
>"Why do you ask"
>"I think I'm in love with her, she's so full of energy and she's really cute."
>Audrey visibly chokes on his drink
>"Bloke, I've been waiting for you to get to this phase. I can give ya advice on anything like this"
>Artyom responds
>"Oh this'll be interesting"
>Roll credits
That last part was painful to type out because I suck ass at dialogue like that, then again the whole thing is probably shit regardless.
Anyways goodnight to whoever is still here.

>Minafags becoming aware that she's blacked
Beautiful

Soon... Probably

why is chester so cute?