Multi-Track Drifting Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot3im0Is_Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=RyYhbC0MXlY
youtube.com/watch?v=mhoa7oWPPhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9dOIdGIeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remove bajor

Tuvok and Neelix had been dead for weeks, they were by every definition 100% certified DEAD, Janeway shouldn't have murdered a sentient lifeform against its will to resurrect them.

i like star trek

If your wife and mother got merged into one person who didn't want to have anything to do with you, would you accept it and move on or try and find a way to get them back?

>Implying this isn't my fetish

Allamaraine

count 2 4

Allamaraine!

I don't think I'd want to murder a man (a man who is crying and begging to not die, a man with feelings, friends and an excellent work ethic) to bring back people I had mourned for weeks before.

i wanted to dropkick that allamaraine bitch
third shap of my fucking boot DESU

My favorite part of this is how Nana Visitor gets to literally turn to camera and say "this is some stupid shit" while also staying 100% in character.

i like the part where garak says something cheeky and then he tilts his head up to stare down his nose at someone with wide open eyes

why isn't anyone posting :(

Just finished The Final Frontier. The Spock/Kikr/Bones scenes were pure kinó. The plot honestly wasn't that bad, though them going to the centre of the galaxy in just a few hours was pretty scketchy. The effects were noticably shit tho, worse than the previous movies (Search for Spock being the only exception).

It's almost midnight across the pond so Trekkie229 isn't spamming the thread

I'm busy with some comics, plus I have an exam tomorrow, plus it's almost 1:00 AM here.

that girl looks younger than 18 years old

I draw AR, mr. Devil-Trips

>implying that's not a boy
captcha: viale kirkland

oh really, doctor

>letting arithmetic decide the answers to these questions.

Of all the hologram characters in the show why was Vic the only one to not give a shit he was a hologram? all he wanted to do was sing. everyone else was hellbent on trying to escape the holosuites or demand rights and shit

the biggest problem was actually letting Neelix live and start to make friends and get his old job back. She let him actually have a life, they all did, then decided to just snatch it away. That was fucking wrong. If she was going to kill him it should have been done ASAP. there is absolutley no forgiving letting him carry on for a month or however long it was, then being like well k bye.

Tuvix* of course.

Vic's life was already comfier than what he'd get outside, and he was also already programmed to be affable and good natured by design. If you compare him to Moriarty, who's an evil genius, it makes more sense that Moriarty would be repulsed by the thought of being just a plaything for other people. In The Doctor's case, he doesn't have a native program: he's already a part of our world. He may as well seek equal status if he's going to have to put up with the same crap as any other officer.

he had a pretty sweet deal going on in his Vegas lounge, so why bother leaving or overthinking about his own existance?

How many /Trek/?

15 billion trillion

Not enough

15 gorillion

how can there be murders if there wasnt a war?

YES

YEEEESSSS
THAT'S RIGHT ISN'T IT?!

I knew it! I've always known it! I should've killed every last one of them! I should've turned their planet into a graveyard the likes of which the galaxy had never seen! I should have killed them all.

PROMENADE

YASSS VEDEK SLAYYY

obviously not enough

>the biggest problem was actually letting Neelix live

True.

>the biggest problem was actually letting Neelix live

>mfw i thought they killed off garak

what episode, user?

post Star Trek soundtrack kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot3im0Is_Bs

youtube.com/watch?v=RyYhbC0MXlY

Make Star Trek TGs pls.

we still need a TFW no Andorian GF to go with the others.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhoa7oWPPhk

I was disappointed that this was never bought up again.
neelix and tuvok might've ended up with some of each others memories.

this is some gud shit. Also does anyone know why they never used the TNG theme beyond the show and a few movies? it was so good. Meanwhile they use the TOS theme for all the new movies and the new show. it was like THE star trek theme

They're all terrible, no need to make more. I admit the Bajoran one at least made me chuckle, though.

>oh my

That's it? Those are Kirk's last words? It's not as though that's a thing he said a lot.

That's the sad part really, Tuvix was his own unique being merely made out of their DNA and memories, Neelix and Tuvok's consciousnesses were non-existent in him.
It wasn't like every other sci-fi episode where two people got stuck in one body.

They went with a different company for budgetary reasons and immediately regretted it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9dOIdGIeM

He literally did nothing wrong

He was in shock and thought he was george tagay.

>It's a "everyone on the enterprise is exposed to a gas(Takei's Gas) that makes them want to anally penetrate Wesley" episode
I would watch this

>midget shaming

That would never fly in 2017.

would you still watch it if they went with girl Wesley like they originally planned? keep in mind she won't have a dick, if that's a dealbreaker

i think it was the search part 2 s3 e2 of ds9

>girl Wesley

me on the right

bit gay, user

>Le it was all a dream
>The true link is friendship
How did they get away with this?

i think they use the "it was all a dream/simulation" cliche too much

i lik wen Od maek grumpy noise lol

That whole Vic thing was cool at first, albeit somewhat forced, then it got really old and then somehow it was cool again, whose idea was it anyway?

We are the Borg. We've made our list and checked it twice. You will be assimilated. Resistance will put you on the naughty list.

>mfw It's Only A Paper Moon

>What is this cris-mus you speak of Jordie?

needs a santa's sleigh with reindeer projection going along the sides

As a vet with PTSD, that episode hits very close to home.

>whose idea was it anyway?
Ira Behr's actually. He liked James Darren, Vic's actor, a lot and when he got him on the show, he basically tried to push him everywhere he got. I don't say it too negatively, I like Sinatra and Vic was alright

10-15 million over 50 years out of a population of billions

Compared to human conflicts the Cardassians were saints who probably went to great lengths to avoid civilian death.

Well, yes. If you run a farm, you don't deliberately kill a perfectly good horse or cow.

The Mongols did

remember that time the voyager was poisoned by cheese

remember that time there was a bunch of bootleg cheese going around Ceres?

"Get the cheese to sickbay."

Janeway should have tossed Neelix out of the airlock that day (or tossed him into the replicator to be recycled into coffee).

remember that time Klingons committed genocide against the Tribbles?

Does anyone have an estimate of how much money a TNG actor makes from conventions per year?

The first time I watched this scene I knew it had meme potential.

That's kinda the point, it's a very risky idea by itself and then to have him be such a prominent part of the cast, I think having him be self aware of its own hologram status was a genius move on their part as user previously stated

Another glorious chapter of Klingon history.

it wasnt the character that was bad, it was Wil "fuck whites" Wheaton. I would have loved a QT grill

watching that episode right now

that;s the expanse lol

from some random article about actors in general
>As THR’s report explains, stars will usually receive an upfront fee to show up and make appearances at conventions (anything from $5000 to hundreds of thousands of dollars), plus whatever is left over from the price of photos and autographs after the convention owner and (in the case of photos) the photographer have taken their cut. Former Doctor Who star Matt Smith can still collect $250,000 in a weekend, and recently did so, while Marvel movie stars pulled in over $500,000 each in a weekend in Atlanta.
now, this is for current hot actors. Some other place estimated Shatner would make ~35k or so in a weekend. So count in the amount of cons he could go to and he gets a good amount of dosh. Someone like, dunno, Gates for example would make less probably.

RIP Donnager #NeverForget #FuckEarth #MarsPrideSystemWide

I just bought the most recent Expanse book available in paperback, next month the new Revelation Space book comes out, it's gonna be a good winter lads

>new Revelation Space book
Fuck, really? I missed the announcement

It's a sequel to The Prefect (which also is having its official title changed, apparently, according to Wikipedia)

That dude was obnoxious as shit as Wesley.
Dude is even more fucking obnoxious as a SWJ man.
>It's like pottery.jpg.m4a

What actually started the Cardassian vs Federation war in TNG, and was it different than the Cardassian vs Bajoran war? did they just pick Bajor to occupy becuase it was just there? how did it all start, cliff notes that shit for me

Miles O'Brien got drunk and went on a rager

I think there's an episode of TNG where the Cardies pull out of Bajor but I'm not sure which one it is and I won't look it up. It might be the one with muh lights

I think it started over some engineer making a comment about the Spoon Shaped mark on Cardassian's forehead, I do believe he shortened their race name too and they weren't too pleased about that either. Fuck who knows at this point really.

NEEEEEEELIXX, COME READ TO NAOMIIII. TUCK HER IN NICE AND TIGHT