How would great lord Darkseid take over the Marvel Universe, and how long would it take him to do so?

How would great lord Darkseid take over the Marvel Universe, and how long would it take him to do so?

I can see him co-opting one of the countless anti-mutant groups to be his intergang proxy in the MU.

Darkseid vs the Cancerverse

Darkseid has the anti-life equation too.

Grab a telepath (Who are way more common in Marvel), 'convert' them to his cause, boost their power with Apokolips tech Cerebro and mind control the planet.

Considering the state it is, it would take 30 minutes for him to conquer the MU, unless doom wouldn't stop him. And it would be an improvement

"Hey Marvel, wanna turn on your heroes?"

"Kay."

Oh my God. Cerebro would make a Darkseid invasion into cake.

>jobseid

he coudnt take over a popsicle stand from a child

With how the Marvel citizenry are, just imagine how much shit Godfrey could do

Frank vs Darkseid
Book it

Turning the heroes against each other. About an afternoon.

I'm fairly sure he's had his ass handed to him by Galactus before, you know, Galactus who's been beaten by discussion and double-bluffing before

he's not all that

He took over an Earth in the Marvel multiverse already and you didn't know it.

Darkseid likes cake

>Jobberseid
>winning anything

>"Yu"

I don't know, man. The MU have the Celestials and abstracts going on for them

Spiderman could defeat him because of his spidersense

Considering all the poorly protected cosmic artifacts in the MU, it'll probably take him an hour of boom tubing around to collect them all. Long range teleportation is mostly limited to Thanos and above in Marvel while it is common in DC.

Unless its an alternate universe it wouldn't happen any more than it ever will in DC because comics run on plot rather than logic.

Cancerverse. The personification of Death killed everyone there, and they came back in no time.

Aren't most of the abstracts and celestial's dead right now? I haven't been keeping up with Ultimates though

Iron Man would beat the shit out of Darkseid

Yaas queen took him down though.

Technically they came.back cause had writing, not cause of their power.

Darkseid teleports to one of the dozens of cosmic reality warping mcguffins and kills everyone
Takes maybe 40 minutes

I'm not fond of what happened with it either, but Marvel's never going to retcon what happened in Original Sin.

He would fail horribly. There are countless cosmic beings, massive cosmic beings and cosmic abstracts that are already plotting to either take over or destroy 616. Darkseid is just a tiny fish in an ocean of sharks and whales.

There is currently only 1 surviving Celestial. As for the abstracts, there are Galactus, Queen of Nevers, OAA Celestial, 8th Eternity, 1st Eternity, Oblivion, Death and etc.

Those concepts are small as fuck, universal tier as opposed to Multiversal ones like Darkseid. Eternity,infinity. Etc are all a joke.

lmao

Darkseid often gets fucked by fucking Doomsday, that iis basicaly Hulk.

#
Bitch please, Darkseid despite being consider multiversal has done nothing to prove this claim. During his intro, he got both his eyes impaled by the JL. During the fight with the Anti-monitor, Darkseid got killed after having his own weapon turned against him. Pathetic.

He'd probably take a good look at the infighting the "heroes" do, laugh and then walk away.

Darkseid war never happened fuck you.

>never done anything multiversal

Aside from the time that he has the anti-life equation, took over the Earth and nearly destroyed the Orrery of Worlds through the whole that he tore in reality itself when he was killed in the higher realms.

Still got bsdm by Wonder Woman and sang to death by Superman.

His spirit was bound to Earth-0, which prevented him from escaping to another plane of existence, and because Morrison is obsessed with vibrational waves, Superman was scattering Darkseid's consciousness across the cosmos with a flourish. I mean, that's silly and COMIC BOOK enough without reductio ad absurdum

Kek, Johns please