Hailee Steinfeld

What's her best movie?

What do you think of her body of work?

She was really good in that True Grit remake.

panty scens?

Does she have any?

I bet it would be really fun to cum in her pussy

her performances may be
THE MOST POWERFUL
ON EARTH

Bareback? Dude, that could knock her up!

I like her song where she talks about flicking her bean all day

She was cute in that Kevin Costner movie where he wears the powder blue scarf of selling his soul to McG and has to teach her to ride the purple bike.
Film is complete tosh tho.

What?!

>flicking her bean
???

she has a huge ass

The Edge of Seventeen was pretty good for a teen angst comedy.

Post pics.

That would be...a shame

It's alright

i hope so!

you'd definitely have to take responsibility

Mmmm hairy pusy.

keep the webms coming bros

I really like her music videos.

Looks just like my ex.

You'd have to raise the child with her and continue to creampie her so she can give your child a brother or sister. Could you handle that?

Yeah
When I get chills at night
I feel it deep inside without you, yeah
Know how to satisfy
Keeping that tempo right without you, yeah

Pictures in my mind on replay
I’m gonna touch the pain away
I know how to scream my own name
Scream my name

Gonna love myself, no, I don’t need anybody else
~repeat, etc~

I’ll take it nice and slow
Feeling good on my own without you, yeah
Got me speaking in tongues
The beautiful, it comes without you, yeah

I’m gonna put my body first
And love me so hard ’til it hurts
I know how to scream out the words
Scream the words

no way she waxes so much!

did she really just make a song about masturbating?

Yes. Think somebody could make a pop song about a dude jerking off popular and catchy?

She's so hot

I'd make a song with her about jacking it onto her face, if you know what I mean.

yes!!

More?

she goes from an 8 out of 10 to a 20 out of 10 when she puts on giant sunglasses

>new Pitch Perfect movie starts this week
>for some ''''''''''reason''''''''' threads about this literalwho start
And people still think marketers didn't made this board their turf.

Literally what are you on about? What's pitch perfect?

I can still remember like it was yesterday how Coen brothers' True Grit was her breakout movie and she won praise for her role in it purely based on her acting skill. In fact almost every review remarked on how unusual it was to have such a plain looking, unsexy girl as the female lead. I thought that was cool too and was hoping she would be an anomalous good actress making it on acting talent rather than looks. Of course there are actresses that do that all over but they are invariably over 40. She would be the one young one.

Fast forward a few years and she can only be found under pounds of makeup and flashing her tits and ass. :/

I'd have sexual intercourse with her vagina, if you catch my drift

That isn't a compliment user.

HYPE
HYPE
HYPE

What's wrong with her being beautiful?

it's reddit shilling
whenever there is a celeb on reddit /r/celebs Sup Forums posts them

That's wrong but ok.

Hate aviators on girls.

But she's so hot...

I would snort her dandruff.

>literal who
Sup Forums has been posting about Hailee before you even knew we were a board, kid.

>doesn't happen at all brehs
>said the redditor

more like she's so thot

I made the thread because someone name dropped her in the milkers thread.

anons plz do not post things like this i do not want to fap, i promised the lord

I'm pretty sure a girl who sings about flicking her bean would get off to guys fapping to her...

Dumb wax whore. She'd be so beautifully hairy if she wasn't so fucking stupid.

Got any before and after pics, Satan?

>no one posted pics of her feet yet

are they even worth while? We have a high standard on Sup Forums, we are patricians after all.

I absolutely just LOVE her body of work

I shared a subway once in NYC with her. I really loved her body of work a lot after that.

What does her body of work smell like?

True Grit.
The Pitch Perfect movies are okay, but she hardly registers in them.
The rest of her films -- Barely Lethal, Begin Again, Edge of Seventeen, Hateship Loveship, etc -- are passable.

yes very

what?

Yep... Unfortunately I didn't really get to take any good photos...but she was with Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams, and as I was walking down onto the subway platform one weekend, they just happened to be there, with a group of friends.
You can make out Sophie in the photo, and here's Hailee standing in front of her.
They smelled like sweet, sweet socks, as Sophie took her shoes off the entire subway ride

>with Maisie and the boys that were hitting on Hailee and Sophie

looks like a good show

oldfag here
you're a blatant liar

d-damn that's a small bikini bottom

*GULP*

Do you think itwas a thonger?

>that bikini

So small

I don't like her because I thought she was a pretty white girl then I started noticing her somewhat niggerish facial features that aren't immediately apparent then I looked it up and she really is a niggerblooded quadroon mutt.

if they had just introduced her as a quadroon I wouldn't have felt betrayed by her and probably wouldn't have had a problem with her.

Instead of introducing her in a role as a pure-white cowboy frontier girl in True Grit and trying to hide her negroid features.

are you really going to pretend Sup Forums wasn't all over this girl when True Grit came out?

just because you avoided the threads doesn't mean she wasn't talked about, dumb larper

they were never a thing,
did they hit image and bump limit under 2h?
who remembers better m8?

Puss cleavage is too under-utilized

well i'll break the news to her that you're no longer interested in her as a gf; i know it will be hard on her but she will learn in time that losing her first great love may open the door to other great loves

Based Sup Forums poster, teach them how we talk!
up-voted

>they were never a thing because it wasn't a thread I went into

stop posting kid

don't fight my battles for me you little faggot

>you had to be active in a thread in order to track it
phew

I find her face offputting because it's so nearly pretty and white-passing but the traces of negroid facial features ruin it

Would she look good with red hair?

This. But I haven't liked her in anything else since. Also she turned out a lot more attractive than I would have guessed. Though I suspect she's the kind of girl who wouldn't look like much without make up. Or at least more so.

Like your typical ghetto Shaniqua.

Not him but I remember a lot of threads with Sup Forums gushing over her because not only was she a kid but was also in True Grit. Not on the same levels as Kristin Stewart or Summer Glau but it was definitely there.

this is her best movie.

why are you pretending like Sup Forums talking about Hailee is something new when we've been having threads about her since True Grit? It was one of the most talked about movies of the year

she has nice eyes desu

>he believes Sup Forums talked about movies back then

What is that in her pants

>he thinks i need to pretend when I was there

*unzips dick*

Filipino + Jew = The most powerful chosen one on earth