Flashstroke

What do think about him Sup Forums?

Wallyfags gonna FREAK!

We shall see.

If he turns back into being a scumbag and him acting good is part of a keikaku, I'm good.

The salt he will cause when he BTFO both Wally's will be amazing

>post yfw priest remakes this scene, but now slade has speedforce so it makes sense

>Remember, when you took Iris' virginity on the couch years ago? It was me, Barry! ME!!!!

>Slade's plan is to get speed powers to go back in time and take the virginity of every young teen heroine
>Every. One.

Doesn't surprise me.

It will be a colossal disaster.
Contextually.

It's gonna be fucking awesome.

If he keeps speedforce long enough to discover time travel, is there any reason Slade wouldn't be able to put Thawne out of business by being superior in every conceivable way?

Thawne's true potential comes from a Manta-esque autism.

Slade doesn't give a shit. He'll be better than Thawne when he wants to, but he won't care to make every hero's life miserable.

But as I said, he'd take heroines' virginities.

How long does Sup Forums think he will have powers. End of the crossover? End of his next arc? End of rebirth event?

>a Manta-esque autism.
I get that. I'm simply saying that Slade's potential as a combatant combined with SPeed Force would be able to tactically put down opposition which taken to the end of that thought process either leads to Slade taking over the world, or more likely putting every other fucking assassin out of business, and never being able to get caught before returning to his adolescent home staff that maintains his mansion in Thailand. The lack of autism that keeps Thawne focused on the Flash would allow for the potential of a truly terrifying demonstration of what a speedster baddie would really be like for the entire world.

Is that a motherfucking Speedforce Sword?

Oh, I agree, but then again

>taking over the world
Slade doesn't care

>put every other assassin out of business
Slade doesn't really have competition. He's the best, everyone knows it, he can take down any assassin if they mess with him and he gets the most high paying job

>never getting caught
He has something better than speedforce for that already.
Lawyers. The best his insane money can buy. Even in the current run, they couldn't prove shit against him and let him go.

Slade is already at the top of his goals.

Until the end of the crossover.

>deathstroke after one day does cooler shit with the speed force that every speedster combined.
Sounds about right.

This doesn't seem nearly as bullshit as people make it out to be. Slade just created a situation where he could predict Wally's movements

>can empty a city before a nuclear bomb finishes exploding
>runs into a stationary sword
Not bullshit at all, the wanking needs to stop and characters needs to be written more consistently
Inb4 the sword is magic, that shouldn't matter with all the shit Superman can do

Come on, titan-slaying sword made by hephaestus.

Besides, that's superbro and he's rather low on the superman scale, I think.

Deathstroke was able to fight superdad too and only lost because his suit betrayed him.
>deathstroke with superpowers would literally be unstoppable.

>Slade doesn't care
Which is why I said the latter option was more likely. He's a gun for hire. He has no personal agenda beyond completion of the contract. That's sort of why depictions of him pursuing agendas that don't come with a check at the end feel a bit OOC.

>Slade doesn't really have competition.
Of course not, but he can only be at so many places at any given point. He can only complete so many contracts within one day. With the Speed Force though? He can complete them all. He wouldn't be putting them out of business out of competition. He'd be doing it because he'd be able to complete everything and leave nothing for anyone else.

>He has something better than speedforce for that already.
>Lawyers.
And completing more contracts would mean more dosh which would lead to the expansion of his litigious arsenal.

At this point he's rich and successful enough that we can assume he does it for sport, only.

But doing it constantly would take the fun out of it, he needs time to kick back, bang chicks, relax with wintergreen, stalk rose, beat up adeline's current boyfriend and so on. I doubt he wants to work 24/7.

If you ask me, he'd have it as a trump card. Only use it when he knows there won't be any witnesses left and never let anyone know he has it.

Then when the heroes come to take him down, they get SLADED.

I could get behind this.
Fuck.
Now I want to conceptualize an OGN where someone puts out a contract on Thawne and collects on it.

Who is his Reverse-Flash/Zoom?

Superbro is more powerful than Superdad.

Chris Hansen

Adeline. She gets back in time to mess up his chances of fucking young hotties because she's jealous.

>Remember that high school cheerleader who's dad caught you before you managed to fuck her?
>I told him, it was me Slade

It's what I would do. Just dip in and knock up Donna Troy before she knew what hit her.

Deathstroke is THE Teen Titans villain. If anyone should fight a superpowered version it should be him. If this was the JLA I'd call it faggotry but this is just an eventuality

And cuck Terry Long.

I love it.

Nexst arc says he comes out of it a better man and tries to get good so just the crossover.

>beast boy is reaching cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible

>Deathstroke w/super-speed

Welp, DC is fucked

The cuck levels would be over 9000!

>h-heh rebirth is f-finished this time!

I love how he calls the explosives C-5 like it magically is better just because it's a higher number than the real life thing.

People also forget that Slade has ten times the reaction time of a normal human, so since he was already predicting it and moving before Wally did, he could feasibly surprise Wally, especially if Wally isn't going all out and was just running blindly. He's definitely gotten rused by dumber shit before.

However it just seems kind of weird when you have Waid writing Wally as able to feel the moment a bullet hits his skin and instinctively vibrate it through him.

But power level wank is stupid so it just needs to be semi-believable and I can believe that someone who routinely gets japed by the fucking Trickster could get surprised by Deathstroke.

>Slade gets speedforce powers
>fucks every teen hero on earth in less then a minute

Underrated.

What is with the cape? Can Slade now fly?

He's aping Taskmaster now.

How many swords have you ran into?

Also how could Slade move his sword faster than a dude who moves at lightspeed?

It's as bullshit as it gets.

>However it just seems kind of weird when you have Waid writing Wally as able to feel the moment a bullet hits his skin and instinctively vibrate it through him.

That's not even Waid. That's Messner-Loebs and super depowerd, only speed of sound Wally.

That same era of Wally whooped Deathstroke effortlessly because Deathstroke obviously couldn't possibly do anything to a dude moving at the speed of sound.

Times change and bad writing reigns supreme.

Because Deathstroke's jobbing aura subscription hasn't expired yet.

bump for fastest killer alive

Well looks like he can beat deadpool now

Superbro can hold up the earth on his own and has superspeed.

slade has cuckingpowers

No, he can't.
Deadpool is a parody. Unbeatable by definition.

>Inb4 the sword is magic, that shouldn't matter
YES IT SHOULD!
Magic has ALWAYS been one of Supes' biggest weaknesses.
Zatanna, Dr Fate, etc could wreck Superman's shit with their eyes closed.

>Waxes poetic about Speedforce wankery
>Calls Slade wank bad writing

Flash fags are the true problem

The only thing that Deathstroke does better than Deadpool at is keeping the mother of his children alive. Deadpool is the better healer, better stalker of his own children, parent, father-figure, acceptance within superhuman community, being a bro, and etc.

And yet evil clone Superman wrecked Doctor Fate's shit and gave him PSTD.

>This meme

Look the casual and laugh

deadpool has many friends though, slade has only wintergreen

I think slade would be the guy who'd be a very good friend, in the 1/1000000000th chance he's actually your friend and not using you.

The Speed Force didn't exist back then you fucking idiot. The writers just weren't stupid about it. Wally beat up Slade in Slade's own comic because of course Slade couldn't win a straight up fight.

Slade later blindsided him while he was talking with police. A power staff blast to the back incapacitated him while Slade got away. That's actually good writing. Slade succeeds but doesn't embarrass someone in the most illogical way possible.

Oh look, an idiot who's never read comics.

This is cool.

Deathstroke has speedforce powers now?

Flashstroke sounds like a masturbation maneuver

He heard of Wally West coming back to existence using the speed force and this gave him the idea to try to bring his son back to life using the same tool.

Who's the white haired qt

Rose Wilson.

>Uhm, baby, I wanted you to meet my dad. He's like , the world's best assassin
>So. You're dating my daughter. Have a seat.

or a type of heart condition

That's what reminded me too.

Wouldn't it be Fleshstroke then?

>Deathstroke's cunning and skills combined with Flash's powers
Is there any fictional character who could beat him?

mobius chair batman or maybe a max power doctor fate or phantom stranger or the spectre, some times

And that's it. I think that's all.

orange ring aside, batman matches all others

Eh, not as fun as this

normal batman

Wally can move a million people out of a city in a second, there's no way it makes sense.

This pic bothers me because you could just give Batman the white ring (or white and black) and it would be better than this

someone is gonna to rape some little girls

Honestly just getting Wally drawn by someone other than Booth is making it worthwhile.

And it is shaking up what we all thought was a bullshit Judas Contract redo