Literally the only character who can save this trilogy

Literally the only character who can save this trilogy.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_characters#Lieutenant_Connix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_Lourd
youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How?

He is the only good and interesting character.

Rey is also interesting.

Trilogy was already saved with The Last Jedi

What makes him interesting??? He hasnt done shit beside look moody and talk to rey.

He's just LARPing as anakin

Seriously, why does his face look normal there? He looks like a different handsome actor, is it purely cinematography magic or did they young Jack Sparrow him?

His princely hair was gone in TLJ. JJ should bring it back.

>literal nobody mary sue
>interesting

At this point her character only exists to interact with Kylo.

Kylo Ren is a whiny brat on a par with Anakin Skywalker in the prequels.

no he can't
no rey is not interesting they are the worst two characters in the series one is an edge lord skater boi and the other is an asspull power loser who doesn't deserve that much unexplained power

luke is the protagonist

Dude got some majestic hair. He looks like a fucking shampoo model.

I'm actually confused here. Is this guy supposed to be considered good looking?

kek

do you think he will be redeemed?

He’s a ride

Kylo, Rey and Luke were the only good aspects of the movie.

Unironically became my favorite character after this film

If he wasn't already your favorite in TFA as well, then you were wrong. He has been the best part from the very start.

With no survivors

you like him because Adam Driver is likable. Fucking move on the character is trash too

id rather fuck chewbacca than adam driver ol anteater on steroids lookin ass

Why? He's pretty much just some faggot that doesn't know what he's doing, like all the other characters.

The last jedi not only ruins all future STAR WARS movies, it also retroactively ruins the past films and makes them all look like idiots.

>A New Hope - "Sir we've worked out the final plan for the assault on the death star and it will be risky and cost many lives but it migh-" "Just Hyperspace-Ram it"

>Empire - "Sir the troops are ready for the ground assault on Hoth, walkers are ready to deploy" "Just Hyperspace-Ram the shield generator from orbit then Hyperspace-ram the rebel base. Boom. All the rebels will be dead before they can evacuate, war is over, and we never had to do a ground assault"

>Jedi - "Sir they built a new death star and it's even bigg-" "Just Hyperspace-Ram it" "But sir it's surrounded by a shield from the Endor moo-" "Just hyperspace ram the endor Moon until you take out the shield generator, Ewoks are collateral damage, then hyperspace ram the new death star"

>Phantom Menace - "Annakin you have to take out that droid controller" "Just hyperspace ram it"

>Rogue One - "We have to take down that shield generator!" "Just hyperspace ra- actually you know what were going to just hyperspace ram the death star anyway so we don't even need these stupid plans. Lets get out of here everybody."

>TFA - My god they built an even BIGGER death sta-" "Just hyperspace ram it"

From now on, in every star wars movie ever made, every single time there is a massive fleet, large base or battlestation everyone watching will be thinking. "Why don't they just hyperspace-ram it". Johnson did this to the entire star wars cinematic universe, forever, for the sake of a ten second shot that "looked cool".

This.

>Goes from cheap imitation Darth Vader to his own person
>Tries to get Rey to do the same, leave behind her blind obedience to the Jedi and start anew
>She’s says no and chooses to wallow in nostalgia and vague senses of hope that Luke goes out of his way to say is bullshit
>This is considered the right thing
>Kid with broom lightsaber is the ideal kid with the official Star Wars Resistance Ring only $29.95
Kylo is only the villain cause he’s done with Star Wars. He’s grown out of it and wants everyone else to join him. That’s not very profitable.

this truly is singlehandedly the biggest shit this movie took on the whole franchise

You do realize that to do as much damage as that hyperspace ram did, you need a capital ship twice the size of a Star Destroyer?

he's the only one with actual good character development. The rest of the whole cast is so uninteresting it hurts

>There are still people that actually think he won't be redeemed
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm

strap on a hyperdrive to an asteroid. Asteroids are cheaper too. You also dont need a fully functional hyperdrive, it only needs to last a few seconds. Honestly a hyperdrive asteroid missile is probably cheaper to build than an x wing.

wow, cool story, Mark

Big shout out to the committee monkey responsible for writing Kylo Ren.
He's too good for this trilogy.

Kino Ren

See and you only need fragments of the ship to penetrate into the core of the Death Star to instantly destroy it since R1 established that the core was already unstable to begin with. You wouldn't even need to destroy the core to render the station useless, just ram a few pilotless X-wings into the superlaser dish, destroying the weapon and likely inflicting severe damage to other parts of the station in the process.

I genuinely want him to be happy with Rey in the end. That's how much they made me give a fuck about him.

if he was anakin when its revealed hes reys brother and he is there to create a new jedi order focused on the future no the past his character will fall apart

The only real tension in this movie is romantic, at this point, and the only other real options for Rey to end up with are Poe and Finn. Kylo is objectively the most interesting love interest.
Also I really want to fuck that blonde girl with the two buns who is there through the whole movie with the Resistance and has a few lines but never has her name spoken, she's a qt.

isnt that carrie fisher's daughter?

The Last Jedi? MORE LIKE THE LAST TIME I GIVE AWAY MY HARD EARNED BOTTOM DOLLAR TO THESE SUBHUMAN FILTH LIVING TWO PENNY BACKWOODS PUNKS WHO THINK THEY CAN TAKE MY MOOLAH AND MY WASTE MY TIME WITH HOSH POSH NONSENSE AND ANTI QUALITY GOODS AND PEDDLE THEIR SNAKE OIL TO INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE ME AND ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY AND STRONG AND TOUGH AND PRETEND THAT THEY"RE THE GOOD GUYS WHEN IN REALITY THEY"RE NOTHING BUT PUNKS LUMPS BUMPS CHUMPS AND ALL OF EM ARE THINKING THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH BAD SPORTSMAN SHIP JUST BECAUSE THEY"RE PLAYING HOME FIELD

rian johnson shot his load too early, the reylo conection should've happened across the next two films.

remember, kylo still thinks his mum is dead. they could've built to that in the third (maybe they substitute with chewie instead) but right now there's no one other than rey to talk to him

she's beautiful

My thoughts exacactly. Star wars is dead, Luke is dead, Han is dead, Kerry Fisher passed away. R2-D2, C-3P0, and Chewbackas actors can be replaced. Luke never had any kids for all we know, and the other new characters are too PC to matter. All we have left is Kylo, who may or may not even be a good guy. Here, let me write episode 9
>Star wars episode 9: give us more money
>Captain Phasma: Kylo, did you leave the toilet seat up again?
>*Laughter*
>Kylo Ren: Stranger things.
>*Laughter*
>Captain Phasma: Kyyyyylooooo!
>*Laughter*
>End credits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_characters#Lieutenant_Connix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_Lourd
found my new waifu after seeing this movie a second time
worth it

Is Kylo, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

He could man up too and fuck kylo someway

Because the shot is from above him. Take a picture of yourself holding your phone from slightly below your head. Then take one from slightly above your head. The one from above will make you look better.

Does this help with Tinder?

Yes. Most girls use that camera angle on dating sites and apps. Especially fat ones.

But will it trick girls into thinking I look better than I actually do?

yeah

He will save the Skywalker legacy by impregnating Rey with his seed

Go for it, tiger.

angle is big but so is lighting. webm related

I never get any matches :( I'm not even fat or anything so it sucks because I must have an unattractive face

He's literally just an angry teenager who is now even more angry because Rey blueballed him.

Is the STAR WARS BOUNTY HUNTER PS2 game worth playing? It's on sale on Playstation store.

But he does have an actual character, which is more than you can say for Rey.

shes litterally only interesting by proxy of kylo being interested in her.

Also I have to say.
Was there ANY arc in this fucking movie besides kylo?
anything at all learned or character change?

it feels like there was but it was immediately undone. Like i remember Poe being talked down about being a shitty cocky pilot and immediately went off to be a shitty cocky pilot after getting people killed. And then he got WAY more people killed and suddenly never said or did anything important after that.

neet.

Well thats pretty useful.

just because you don't like rey, it doesn't follow that finn or poe are better

True dat, but having a character doesn't automatically make him a good character. He's just not as shit as all the others.

And just because he was okish up to now doesn't necessarily mean he will stay this way. Poe had potential in TFA, but TLJ completely wrecked his character. Same might happen to Ben in Ep IX.

Her ass is interesting. That's about it. Every scene that doesn't focus exclusively on her ass is her being an uber mary sue.

>han is a rogue with a heart of gold
>leia is a spunky princess
>luke is a naive kid

>kylo is pissed off about wrong doings

There's no autopilot in SW.

And no kamikazi soldiers.

>>There's no autopilot in SW.

if only there were like these buildable machines that could fight wars for you.

Why do irl women get wet over Darth Schoolshooter?

stop being an ass fetishist, it's disgusting

there are a lot of battle droids in the prequels. in fact they should probably be called 'the droid wars' rather than 'the clone wars' because they're so ubiquitous.
did you even watch the fucking movies?

are you calling people gay

I'm not. Rey doesn't have any tits, though, so her ass was the only thing to watch during that 2.5 hour trainwreck.

did I really have to make it more obvious?

>a white fucking male

try again nazi

are you somehow calling people gay again?

damn i hate Sup Forums.

>And just because he was okish up to now doesn't necessarily mean he will stay this way.

Oh, don't worry. I fully expect the third movie to ruin him. He'll go from being an emotionally conflicted servant of the empire to a literally Hitler who just wants to kill everything.

I like him and he is one of the best characters but he really is captain edgelord

I would still fuck her even though she has one facial expression and tiny titties

Or just build weapons that shoot at the speed of hyperspace.

or command droids to take on kamikaze missions

At this point unless Luke has a son named Anakin hiding out somewhere in the galaxy, I'm done.

what if he has a daughter named annie

>not liking dfc athlete girls
This place has changed, and I fear not for the better

>rey isn't related to anyone

oh thank fuck

>angle is big
If true

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM

Imagine hearing back in like 2013 that the guy from girls would end up saving star wars

I remember liking it a lot as a kid but haven't touched it since. Might be worth it depending on the price

>implying

What are the chances he RENDER's Reys vagina in IX?

>I liked the force awakens
>i didn't like the 3D CG series

uh

you replied to the wrong post dumbass

100%, the climax of the film will be a literal climax for maximum pottery

Isn't Chewie the one who brought Rey to Kylo? Maybe he feels bad for shooting him lol

He's going to overthrow Kylo and then get his shit rocked by the latter later on.

not a good character, especially now.

But don’t you see? He already has.

>the empire is more diverse than the rebels
>more aliens too

what did abrahms mean by this?

She had the chance to be interesting until she just became the new Luke