So I just bought a TV and after a life of torrenting and watching on the pc I have no idea how to stream movies on it...

So I just bought a TV and after a life of torrenting and watching on the pc I have no idea how to stream movies on it. Give me a quick rundown on the best and most simple ways you use pls(for my parents).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg
youtube.com/watch?v=k1h381EboFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quit posting this big breasted bitch, she's not even fucking Sup Forums related.

Take your dick out, point it at the monitor and let out a stream.

I'm sad. I'd never seen what Ben Shapiro looked like until today when I watched his SW review but obviously I knew this was his sister since this webm has been all over.

Now I can't unsee his facial features on her face, it's awful.

To anyone that doesn't know what Ben looks like, avoid him like the plague, he'll run her for you.

You are literally retarded, recommendation is killing yourself

get chromecast

>connect TV to PC
>use it like a PC monitor
The only good thing about TV's is that you can connect a console to it as well.

>comments disabled
kek

Torrent and run a long HDMI cable from your computer to your TV.

Just make sure you get better quality torrents because it’ll be more obvious on the bigger screen if it’s shit quality.

instead of being a gay nerd and playing with computers why dont you go out and get a nice khazar girl with big milkers?

wtf is this shit
god dammit this is kate bush inspired shit isn't it

KHAZAR

yeah that's good enough for my movies but not to watch anything on a whim, that's why I'm interested in streaming.
too much work, no spara hdmi cables and they wont wanna watch the kind of movies I have on my pc. I was looking for something like popcorn time(though I dont know if p2p works on TVs)

m-m-MUMMY!

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

Easiest way is HDMI, but for superior quality you're going to want to send those bits over the air (less metallic distortion, denser waveforms, etc.). For that your options are either chromecast, unlocked firestick, or appleRF. I would suggest chromecast as the others give you cancer. Buy the chromecast. Stick it in the HDMI port of your TV. Next find a USB adapter. You probably have a usb port on your tv that you could use to power the chromecast, but that will reduce the amount of power your TV has available to make bits. Instead use an extension to power the chromecast from an outlet somewhere else in the room. Be careful not to use the same outlet or power strip your TV is plugged into, as you don't want these on the same ground. You want a separate ground for the chromecast so you can establish a ground loop (full grounded). Then connect the chromecast to your wifi and you can stream things to it from chrome browser on a laptop or PC or from any android tablet or phone. Make sure to move set the device that's streaming to the chromecast sit in different locations in the room so you don't burn in a single IR path.

Hope that helps!

post webm version

>Being this stupid

bump
I know you fags this thread every month or so come on help me out

Buy a dragon dildo,place it by your television, then have your mom deep throat it to start the wifi connection, on your computer search meatspin.com press enter. You should connect to your television

lets get this shit started

Roll :3

hdmi ur pc to tv

get plex and a chromecast/amazon fire stick and stream to that

no

quads
ecks tee

Roll

based Sup Forums shitposters

if it's a smart tv start a media server on your computer and stream through your wifi

Will she be remembered as the girl who cured anti-Semitism?

rock and roll

can i stream to my chromecast MKV files somehow?

I seriously can't comprehend the level of poor someone has to be to not have a tv to watch shit on. i've been to trailer parks before and the people there have a tv and computer/laptop. I mean what the fuck. or is this just a basement neet/you are literally 13 years old thing.

milkers

You beautiful son of a bitch

Who the fuck is this woman and why do I see her everywhere

Personally I just think it's more comfy in a good computer chair

that said I have a tv, I only use it to play party games on my wii u with girls I wanna fug.

Jesus H. Christ it's from a fucking Menotti opera you uncultured, vacuous retard.

If you have VLC and the VLC plugin for chrome you can drag-and-drop them into chrome to cast them to your tv.

>get plex
Please elaborate

>you now discover she marry a nigger like every god jew

Rolling for zero.

>GET HDMI CABLE
>USE HDMI CABLE
>????
>PROFIT

PC + fire TV. Download Plex.

3 pls

and you don't get those choppy boxes/squares and artifacts
if the MP4/MKV file that you stream to your chromecast, is too large?

Gimme a 5

sdadsa

gimme those big jew milkies

there are numerous advantages to having a tv. and like you said you have one. i watch shit on my laptop sometimes, and on my pc sometimes. But with a tv you don't have a screen right in front of your face, you can get more shit done if you want to do more of a background watching thing(lots more space between the screen and how far you can be away to still see it), you can multitask with your laptop, like i'm watching shit on the tv and shitposting here. If you have any people over to watch a movie or something with you gotta have a tv. I could go on. Anyway i don't understand how anyone could not own one. That level of poverty is just not something i can wrap my head around. Oh and i'm poor.

Look at this smug bastard.

C'mon 6

Check em

these always turn out accurate for me

I'm so sorry, user

lmao

Nice get mein fuhrer

rolling.!

test

ayy

D:

Please be good

Rolling rolling rolling

ROLL

fuck

They see me rollin'

rollin

Rolling for truth. Gotta be 8

Rolling

MILKERS

?

i hate these posts
also roll

Rolll

Krager you never diappoint.

is he all thats left of the old-Sup Forums crew?

Get Plex or Kodi and add your PC to the media server list. It's so easy. The best way to do it is to have an external NAS drive that you can just drag and drop files on. Kodi will read the folders on it and basically give you a Netflix style interface to watch your movies and tv on.

rolling

Its been a public trip for over a year retards. We all use it here.

epic

>We all use it here.
why

If your TV is decent just connect a portable hd to it. My TV plays anything i throw at it. Steaming is a pain and hds are cheap.

cuz ur a faget

that's the real krager, you can tell by the wording and syntax

Keep torrenting, seriously. I've just been watching Inside No 9 on iPlayer and watching it legally is trash. Might just end up pirating the fucker.

k-krager?? What did i do to you?

quads

he

doop

rolling

1 get

Any free solutions that can run off a thumb drive. I don't have any money and mom won't let me use my laptop next to the tv.

Thats what you fucking get

SHOWTIME

If it's not a smart tv your best bet is to buy a firestick or chromecast and install Kodi or Plex on it. They're both free.

Please tell me who this jewess is for the love of jehovah.

pls b my jewish gf

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg
youtube.com/watch?v=k1h381EboFk