YOU LITTLE GREEN SHIT

>YOU LITTLE GREEN SHIT

I refuse to believe this movie will be forgotten

luke is too memeable

>luke
But that's Jake.

So why does Yoda torch the tree? Does he return from the grave for the sole purpose of trolling Luke?

>man I wanna do voices again

I like to believe Luke closed himself off to the force specifically to get away from Yoda's constant trolling

>Mad, you are, hmm?

WATCH THOSE WRIST-ROCKETS

>not Bigger Luke

He torched the tree because he knew Rey stole the scrolls, and he came back to talk Luke out of his "fuck the Jedi" emo phase and make him attend to the current crisis.

He knew Rey already had them and he knew he needed to get Luke out of his own head. He told him he had to focus on "here, now".

Officer, a problem, is there, hmm?

>not Luuke

>Turns out, he was not a good friend.

"You're still holding on. Let go!"

I will forever be remembered as the movie that broke Star Wars.
There are too many fuck ups with no possuble explenation that shit on every movie that came before and made it impossible to make any future ones in the same vein as the OT or PT.

Luuuke

And ray will need no help becoming a Jedi because she has the books, and is SO COOL AND SPECIAL AND NEEDS NO MAN! NOT EVEN COOL HAND LUKE! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OLD MAN CHILDREN HERE COMES MAH RAY SUE!

>concentrate on the nearest ship filled with innocent civilians and wounded combatants
anyone else feel like this line went to far?

Yeah but not even Rey can eat 50 eggs.

Nazis burnt evil communist propaganda not Mein Kampf.

>BLOW THOSE SPACE KIKES OUT OF THE SKY
Jesus Lucas...

The more I think about this movie the worse it gets

You mean Jake Skywalker was too mmeable.

>Kampf, Mein, hmm?

Yoda pepe and Luke wojak someone pls

Yoda has always been a kind of a dick hasn't he?

All manlets are like that. They grow to resent taller men and become egotistical rude little trollops as a result. When will they learn?

When all the books are burnt...

>Yoda
>Manlet
You what?

>judging an entire species' height by one individual

user...

Kinda but that's Yoda for you.

It was a different time.

My sides are obliterated

was yoda and sheev secretly in cahoots?

Yoda literally had no reason to be in this fucking film.
I'm supposed to believe Yoda has been floating around 30 or so years in the Force waiting to burn some books Luke was protecting and laugh at him?
What a little fucker.

>It's a burning bush reference. Yoda (God) convinces Luke (Moses) with a burning tree (bush) to protect the Resistance (Disney Jew- errr Israelites) from the evil New Order (White peo- I mean, the Pharaoh and Egyptians).

Bravo, Rian.

I'll do it my man but I didn't see the movie, you need to give me something to work with

>yoda completely out of character
>luke completely out of character
How you want your franchise senpai?

WHY the fuck didn't Yoda talk to Luke for 23 years and motivate him to do something like search for new students? It's so unbelievable

Because it's her turn.

Daily Yoda thread?

Yoda was completely in character, and has always been a troll when he feels someone needs to be knocked down a peg.

Luke closed himself off from the force, it's the reason he didn't know that Han died. He pretty much left, said fuck everything and went to live under rock.

>Luke
>Luuke
>"Did I ever tell you about the 3rd reich? They were good friends"

Is it just me, or does that thumbnail...

>When the Jedi texts are ashes, then you have my permission to die.

i don't know what was worse, that forced shirtless Kylo scene or Luke deep sea diving on an alien's genitals for milk

>MY MILK WAS IN THERE

No he wasn't and no he's not. The only time he acted like that before was with luke in ESB and it was testing Luke's patience. Luke gets shitty with him and Yoda sighs, turns off the trolling immediately and says "I can't train him the boy has no patience", fucking brainlet.

Why are autists so upset about a shirtless man

>teehee kyle ben had no shirt on and that's like being half naked teehee naked is icky ew gross xD

>I regret choosing to be a homosexual, Luke! God is real!

>Republic credits will do, you filthy heeb!
Right after he played Schindler, too.

This and "page turners they were not" are quality memes that will live on.

>Yoda didn't mention the droid attack on the Wookies hoping that everyone else would forget about it so that the planet full of trees would be destroyed unopposed, halting the Republic's production of paper

>77
>Star War was released in 1977

Only towards Luke for some reason.

fucking kek

The movie is a meme goldmine and thus will never be forgotten on Sup Forums

i felt it too

>son of the guy who killed all the jedi children and ended the jedi sect of thousands of years
Nah you must be imagining things

MINE! MINE!

Why didn't Luke bother with the boring books? They weren't that many of them, they weren't that long and he had nothing else to do other than drink milk and fuck lizard nuns.

>77
>Star War was released in 1977

Literally the only positive about TLJ is the meme factory it produced.

>Yoda was always a funny troll character because I only accept my childhood brain's understanding of the first three films as canon

Delicious

you must unmeme what you have meme'd

When will the women leave my franchise alone?!

>Doesn't tell Luke that Leia is his sister so he has a backup Jedi in case Luke gets murdered by Vader

Yoda was a manipulative cunt

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Why do we need Rey to tell Luke he can turn the bad guy into good again?

He turned Darth Vader, holy shit.

may i save this zesty meme?

>fear not the loss of your crude matter, luminous beings are we. Assist in your transition, I will.

Someone spent the time making this unfunny shit

>Fahrenheit 451 for the Chosen One

go right ahead my friend

Memeing aside.

Yoda looked like hot garbage in the "blue glow" scenes.

But in the close ups against the fire, he looked pretty great desu.

Did you guys not see the part at the end where Rey had stolen the books from the tree before she left? They were in the drawer on the Falcon at the end, the one Finn pulled a coat or blanket or w/e out of to put on Rose.

Only because he triggered Vader's fatherly love.

With a perma virgin like Ben he needs a cute girl to do the job.

years of sloth milk clearly damaged his brain. sad story

dont let the truth get in the way of good memes lad