Nova #6 preview

Nova #6 preview.

Oh god, the best Marvel book is already almost over.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/1302905295/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last page.

What's with the lettering?
>Marvel has an entire push revolving around Legacy and older heroes coming up just as this book get canceled.
Bravo Marvel.

Just a result of the pics not being the best quality.

is this the last issue?

Second-last.

Worldmind just fucking made everyone into a Nova.

I hate the Bendis pluggin but this is the world we live on

I love this page

So angry about Marvel killing this, and I'm even more angry at the fact that the trade only goes up to issue #5

>amazon.com/dp/1302905295/

The Novas are the only ones in the Generation Alex Ross image who didn't get an issue.

Seriously, fuck Marvel.

I'm assuming when Marvel was assigning the Generations issues, they probably hadn't decided on cancelling Nova yet and probably decided to not do one for them since that's what the book was already about.
Or they just figured nobody would be interested.

>Oh god, the best Marvel book is already almost over.
Is Vision all over again

>Not adding in the ending.
They can seriously fuck off

Last issue looks like it's going to be good too

It was the least they could fucking do, seriously that and there being no affordable Annihilation tpb printings makes me really angry

It's like they tried the bare minimum with this book even if it had low sales it sold better than some of the other comics they had but Nova didn't have any scholastic deals or tied to any event nor was it an editor pet project so they let it die.

This also reminds of what that user said about taking with Perez and Perez telling them that they were originally going to cancel this comic with issue #5

At least Vision got to conclude

I wonder what kind of bullshit they'll pull so Sam can win

Marvel's lettered previews are often shit quality

Probably a "I believe in you" with Rich overcoming the Worldmind programming and turning back to normal and then both hightailing it out of the Cancerverse (With or without Worldmind).

>So angry about Marvel killing this
You can't really blame Marvel for cancelling one of their lowest selling books that fell below cancellation numbers only 2 issues in.

>the trade only goes up to issue #5
I'm pretty sure they resolicited the trade to include the last 2 issues.

>I'm even more angry at the fact that the trade only goes up to issue #5
It was resolicited in July solicits to include the last 2 issues.

I can still be grumpy about it when others that sell lower are still going and getting relaunched.

I mean I understand but I'm still upset especially since it was a low priority comic.

I'm just saying, you should be angry at the thousands of "fans" that pirated the comic and never bought a single issue despite enjoying it.

Who says I'm not.

Also the mongs who cry "Bring back Richard Rider!" and they didn't get this because "Reeee NINO" or whatever the fuck but they will still be out there crying later.

It's sad because all this revealed is that they hate Sam more than they love Rich.

Yeah, sometimes I feel embarrassed to be piled with those people.

Just for that I hope that after Abnett's contract with DC expires for Marvel to offer him Nova with Rich AND Sam and for him to take it and then if it doesn't sale I wonder what dumbass excuse they will make up. Because Abnett said he would write Sam Alexander if Marvel offered the character to him.

Then again for Abnett's career's sake, he should just stay with DC until Marvel manages to fix itself (which would require a major purging).

>yay they brought back Nova
>they pull a fucking bait-and-switch like they i with Unworthy Thor
Can't blame them for waiting to see if Marvel wasn't trolling again, just saying. It's more Marvel's fault than anything.

>>they pull a fucking bait-and-switch like they i with Unworthy Thor

How?