Star Wars films that will never be mad

ITT: We discuss films that we would like to see in the star wars universe

>Boba Fett after escaping the Sarlaac Pit
>Has to pull off an assassination
>Assembles a team
>Trailer music: youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I

Movie based off of Star Wars: Bounty Hunter video game

Boba Fett never escaped the Sarlaac Pit, he died.

Nooooo

there was a EU book about this. i never read it, but it's a thing. it exists. just saying.

Any movie involving a happy ending for the heroes of the original trilogy.

Is it true they were going to make a boba Fett movie when Disney bought the series? I heard it from multiple people

remember when boba fett wasn't a mexican?

FUCK NO!
I need a movie with these 2 goofballs where they DON'T talk in the whole movie and get in all crazy/action situations

That game would make a perfect film. I loved the story.

That's Jango Fett, retard

Bossk an ig88 buddy movie

Jackie chan as Bossk
Chris Tucker as ig88

>ywn see an R rated star wars movie about Delta squad

That guy actually looks great as Jango/Boba Fett. He was completely wasted in that awful movie and died like a bitch in the end. Since they're making these new prequels, I'd love to see this guy Playing Boba, he has an authoritative and menacing face and is credible as a bounty hunter. Plus this actor is hot as fuck, his features are so manly and imposing. I could seriously fap to him. In fact I think I'm going to do this now

Temuera Morrison is Maori, you tit

JANGO FET: ONCE WERE BOUNTY HUNTERS

itll be basically be the jake the musc' story but in full jango fet gear.
with boba being the haka teen son
and some creepy hutt raping jangos daughter
played by uncle bully of fear the walking dead fame

the exact same once were story just in the star wars universe

make starwars variations of once were 1-2 with clone wars closing out the trilogy

Nice digits. And yes. That would be fuckin awesome. I'd throw in some omega squad as well just cuz.
This needs to happen

A rated R movie about the rise of the sith. Maybe Darth Bane.

Boba Fett is a clone of Jango you brainlet

>turning Boba Fett into a retarded subhuman from south Auckland
I guess only other kiwis knew this feel

This right here. I loved that game. Also maybe a film sequel to Republic Commando since we'll never get a game.

Josth Trank had the director's chair from what I remember but the entire disaster that was the Fanfourstic shoot killed the entire project

Fun fact, IG88's programming got installed onto the second Death Star's main computer. He was killed when Lando blew it up.

Wrong, pic related.

more like

"Slave I: A Star Wars Story.

>Boba Fett escapes Sarlacc 30 years later
>most of his gear is burned off in the digestive process, but he's the same age
>no First Order, recognizable series side characters
>all about Fett trying to remember what happened to Slave I (which is apprently still on the planet)
>whole movie is a Mad Max esque adventure of him fighting off raiders, tuskens, and bounty hunters
>film finishes with him having to destroy Slave I and stealing another ship to return to the stark contrast of Kamino (now abandoned)
>no final shot of Fett slumped on Kamino letting the sand of Tattooine wash off him in the rain

Noncanon

I'd watch it.

t. 56%

Man fuck you for making me want something that will never happen.

I have a copy of that but I never read it
is it worth the read

Its not bad. Fairly middling as far as EU goes.

>wanting a movie that completely ruins and over-explains every single thing about Boba Fett

>wanting Bobba Fett: the mary sue chronicles

Du..d..dude.. Films are never mad.... They're ANGRY!

Just what

He uploaded his AI onto a computercore installed in the Death Star. He was going to become the Death Star itself once it was fully operational and take control of all the droids in the galaxy. He locked Palpatine in his throne room and played tug of war with him when he tried to open the door with the force.

The EU was weird.

Can confirm, I read that novel

Movies only fans are the worst.