New cast of Ocean's 8

New cast of Ocean's 8

Theyre all great except for the 2 mid left

An all white cast?

Bullshit, those days are over.

It's all womanlets and chestlets, there needs to be at least alex daddario and kate upton to attract some male audience

who is upper left?

ur mom bitsh

what's up with all these busted talentless hacks on this like Dove, Peyton, VJuice and Joey? you're just asking for your movie to flop, senpai

Here is my list for the new Ocean's 8
>Sophia Lillis
>Millie Bobby Brown
>Francesca Capaldi
>Sadie Sink
>Lulu Wilson
>Angourie Rice
>Isabela Moner
>(can't think of a 8th member
r8 and h8 and feel free to pick a 8th member

8th member is Raffey

Making them cute doesnt make the movie good.

This

needs one titcow to balance out the flat chestedness

>An all white cast?

Nope. Rihanna (black) and Awkwafina (asian) are in it.

>all female Oceans
>all female Ghostbusters

I wonder what's next.

damn this is an old classic Sup Forums waifu cast

this is the new generation

>implying franny isn't a titcalf

Perfect, fund it.

can someone tell me why people think remaking these movies with all female casts is such a "progressive" thing to do? If anything, doesn't it seem sexist to just lazily swap the sexes of male characters of successful franchises as opposed to writing original films that can use an all-female cast more effectively?

I mean seriously, if I was a woman I would feel pretty insulted...

Alexis Bledel?

ahah will they do that scene where they abduct the bank manager and rough him up some haha can i audition haha

girl in OP is Jewish, not a Latina

Most people don't think it's a good idea, it is lazy and in the some past attempts like Ghostbuster did bad with critics, bad with audiences and bad at the box office. OP and most people itt don't actually want an all female movie they just want to discuss their waifus.

I'd see this fucking movie rather than the Roasties 11

>most people itt don't actually want an all female movie

i would pre-order tickets at my local kinoplex if they remade an Oceans movie with any of the girls in this thread.

>still no grease man
come on there are millions of russian contortionist

Girl from Fargo season 1

I would too but we're never gonna get an all teenage ensemble cast. Especially now that Weinstein got caught. I thought those jews were supposed to be sneaky.

Emma Watson, Victoria Justice, and literally whos?

more like Reddit's 8

>Emma Watson

Eric

Simple eric

if Harvey had better taste in women he wouldn't be in the situation he's in today desu

The butterfly effect was all Robert Rodriguez fault. He was initially gonna do a Red Sonja movie with his then gf Rose McGowan. He dumped her instead and she went insane.

>lord of the Flies remake seeking 15-20 year old girls
>not 10-14
FUCK

>Dove Cameron

Literally would watch just for her, so sad they chose 40 something year old whores ok instead

>125 a day
shit I make more than that

I knew they were going cast mostly 18+ actresses.

it's funny because Dove looks like an old whore compared to her old pre-surgery self. good job on the bad taste i guess

Aren't extras paid more than that?

They all look the same op

>Sophia Lillis
>Millie Bobby Brown
it's oceans 8 not uggos 8

Wait false alarm. This film is being made by Love and Death Productions, not WB. And that rate is probably like mid tier Indy film rate. I don’t think the WB production is close to shooting yet. They said they will be faithful to the original.

HEY! no bullying itt

Jury room drama Twelve Angry Women?

that was Dove? wtf, looks like a completely different person now

Nose job, Botox lip injections, probably more that people don't realize. Plastic bitch that bowed to Disney.

Rude.

a rag-tag group of spunky teens band together to bring down an international white slavery ring by subjecting themselves to captivity so they can work undercover to gather information about the ring-leader, a Nigerian named Mandingo

Yeah where's Boner Moner?

yeah, right? she completely ruined herself with plastic surgery. I mean, it's fine if your fetish if bimbo girls, but Dove needed none of that shit, she was already really cute.

I never knew she had so much work done that's insane.