ROUND 5 - Sup Forums's favorite cartoon tournament - 8 cartoons remain

It's time for round 5 of Sup Forums's favorite cartoon tournament. 8 cartoons are remaining, or 4 matchups. Lot of heavyweights left. Vote to keep your favorite in here:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebtEisX5H1ffhkNFOFzGXt0LCh4SSAp3x49VEQfL5Kkd5Bhg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting will stay open until approximately 6 pm EST tomorrow. Get your vote in on time, and none of the matchups are required.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vGa1xyJuUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_8_7Orhey-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C'mon, Futurama, you can do it

>no waifu picture for Teen Titans
Is this the end for our heroes?

Jesus, these matchups....

It's like tearing out your heart to make a call on some of these....

CAN'T WE PICK THEM ALL?? WHY user?! WHY CAN'T WE SAVE THEM ALL?!

>Samurai Jack vs Courage
Two of my favorite shows of all time but I had more fond memories of Courage while growing up
>Futurama vs ATLA
Never cared much about Avatar so I went for Futurama
>Spongebob vs TT
A show that went to the gutter a long time ago vs a show that had its run it was worthwhile, Teen Titans
>Dexter vs Batman TAS
I like Dexter but it went to shit after Ego Trip, Batman

I know this is round 3 discussion, but I don't know why batman beat out gargoyles to that extent, surely it would have been nearly evenly matched

Gargoyles is just a TV show, but BTAS has the weight of the whole Batman franchise behind it

Seriously, could anything here top Jack? I doubt that...

youtube.com/watch?v=5vGa1xyJuUQ

Batman vs Samurai Jack here we come

Gargoyles is Batman for furries

at least reddit and memey are finally out.
they should have lost in the first round, for fucks sake.

Absolutely btfo
I'm sad tt is losing to spongebob. I can understand why but I like Teen Titans more, I still appreciate spongebob for what it is though.

More like Avatar vs Samurai Jack.

It's beating Futurama and that's is much bigger game than Dexter.

>Billy & Mandy better than South Park
>Johnny Bravo better than Rocko's
>Teen Titans better than anything

>Seriously, could anything here top Jack? I doubt that...

Just because it's playing right now, doesn't mean it's that good.

Courage was...amazing. I mean, it's been off the air for FIFTEEN YEARS, and it's in the 5th round still. Hell, Batman:TAS has been off the air for twenty-three years! Most of you little shits have never SEEN it.

I'm just sad that my personal faves, Phineas and Ferb, Edd, Ed, and Eddie, and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil have been UNFAIRLY ELIMINATED so early.

All you anons have shit taste. SHIT TASTE.

*blocks your path*

I am not giving up on Courage damn it!

They had some seriously easy fucking seeds to be fair.

Star Vs. beat fucking Harvey Birdman, I like the show but I don't think that it even deserved to make it past that, you should be glad that it did.

>Shamurai Hack
>Coward the Pantsshitting Mutt
>Fartudrama
>Avaturd: The Last Fartbender
>Shitbob Brownpiss
>Preteen Shittans
>Low Dexterity's Shamboratory
>Capeshit

Come on, who is voting for SpongeBob here? That show went seriously shit after only a few seasons.

Teen Titans totally deserves this.

fuck you and your double-posting.
i`m voting for spongebob out of spite now

The Avatar vs. Futurama matchup really kills me. I voted for Avatar because it didn't overstay it's welcome.

Teen Titans deserves this L

Top-tier SpongeBob is better than all of TT, and my man Hillenburg aint gonna die before we put some respeck on the name

I voted for Courage because it was pretty good and Samurai Jack is only really doing so well because it's popular right now if that makes you feel better

I double-posted to quote the right post you autist.

>Team Star will be avenged.
But seriously though. TT has no chance against a sponge.

Come on, dark knight.
Come on, dark knight.

Go Courage!

Is there going to be another tournament once this one is done?

>TT is finally going to get off

finally, had enough with that fake animuwaifub& winning against good cartoons

>The Angry Beavers getting beaten by Bob's Burgers
DAILY REMINDER THAT Sup Forums HAS SHIT TASTE!

avatar is still there, and it's worse than TT in every way

>TT is finally going to get off
Many would rather get off to TT.

Avatar has deeper writing overall, but TT has more developed characters. The tie-breaker is waifus, and I'm gonna have to go with TT on that one, since ATLA's waifus aren't that great.

>TBATB lost to Teen Titans
TT deserves to lose just for that honestly.

It's not like the shows chose to be matched up like that you dickhead.

WEEABOOS BTFO

>TT is gonna lose to spongebob
Oh well Jacks gonna eat it alive.

No, SpongeBob will win.

Spongebob will probably win. This is just a competition of who's seen it more combined with nostalgia. No show is more watched than Spongebob

>both fake animes losing

wew

But avatar is winning?

'no'

>Futurama 63
>Avatar 53

This is for the ed boys

What?

This desu senpai.

Just wait, there's no way futurama is coming out alive.

So we're gonna have Futurama, Batman: TAS, Jack, and SpongeBob? What a sad sack of shit for a semi-final round.

I'm still mad SJ beat Duck Dodgers in a landslide.

It's gaining on Avatar like mad, are you insane?

Personally, I always vote for the show that has given me the most enjoyment, so if a show had REALLY high highs and some really shitty seasons, I'm much more likely to pick over a show I just kind of enjoyed the entire way through. That's probably why I'll vote for spongebob all the way to the top, while the later seasons ARE shit, those early seasons are still such classics that it's hard to top tbqh

OTGW is the greatest TV show of all time and it getting knocked out by Loser on the Lump is an embarrassment for Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8_7Orhey-g

>Loser on the Lump

Over Teen Titans? Come on, that show had some of the best episodes of all time.

>Avatar beat the Simpsons
This is shit. In 5 years hardly anyone will remember the first Avatar series. We are still talking about the Golden Age of The Simpsons to this day.

Once again Avatar ruins everything.

>hardly anyone will remember the first Avatar series

The salt is so palpable that you're making stuff up.

Compared to the fucking Simpsons, the most iconic cartoon of all time (yes, more than T&J or LT), no he really isn't. It's pathetic but that's the world we live in, man.

I used to love that show, but I've never felt the urge to rewatch it, and I also can't remember nearly as many specific episodes as I can spongebob. Pretty much every episode of spongebob seasons 1-3 are embedded into my mind and I can quote them almost verbatim, and while I've never felt the urge to rewatch Sponge either, whenever I catch an episode on TV it's always as good, if not better than I remember it.

>making stuff up.

Looked like he was making a prediction.

>Futurama has the lead on Avatar

Simpsons hurt too many people for too long now.

>simpsons
>most iconic cartoon of all time

You're forgetting someone very important...

An objectively wrong one

>Loser on the Lump

No, sorry. Mickey may have a slight edge as a separate character only, but the number of people who know the "show", so to speak, pales in comparison. If you said Mickey vs. Homer, then ya.

Disney is the show

What's your top 8?

Please Sup Forums, vote Futurama, it will be great

You are what you do repeatedly.

If you vote for the objectively inferior show that is Futurama, you are an objectively inferior person.

Fucking truth

Where the hell did futurama come from I mean holy shit. TT is mildly unexpected but futurama wasn't even considered a contender against ATLA last few threads.
Not salty just surprised.

Actually I take that back TT was probably gonna lose to the sponge. The rest stands though.

Surprised how popular the sponge is but i quess its expected.

SJ wouldn't have beaten Courage if this wasn't done during s5. If we did this at some random time where no particular cartoon was being hyped, the finale would be Batman vs. ATLA

Why does everyone like BATB so much? I like it too, just asking.

And this is where good taste dies, Couragebros, this is Sup Forums, after all.

We had a good ride, you stupid dogs.

Because they have shit taste?

>this is what Sup Forums actually thinks

Courage is great, but you really are a stupid mutt if you think it deserves the number 1 spot over its competition.

ATLA is losing to fucking Futurama you retard.

THhat won't last.

Really? Honestly I think it stands a chance against any cartoon left, and it holds up aganist all of them too, sometimes I think Sup Forums just downplays comedies for the sake of being comedies.

And it is better than Jack EASY.

Its lead has been growing since the first few votes, when ATLA started out significantly ahead.

Uh, Courage isn't a comedy...

It's mostly a comedy.

It's very much in the horror genre, with a comedic streak almost entirely due to being rated Y7 (kids would be terrified of pure horror). Not the other way around.

>very much in the horror genre

Wat

I don't know user, even as a kid I knew Courage was more of a comedy than a scary cartoon.

>Teen Titans and Dexter are finally getting kicked out
Thank fuck. Both are good shows but both should have been kicked out ages ago.

>An objectively wrong one
It's a prediction of the future. How can it be wrong?

>How can it be wrong?

By not accurately predicting the future?

Yeah, who in the fuck voted for Dexter over Venture Bros?
Like what the fuck

>Futurama is beating AtLA
IN THE ARRRRMSSS OF AN ANGELLLLL

>every episode features some abomination
sounds like horror to me

It's probably people riding the Gendy train because of SJ.

I think if Dexter had better competition, it would've been out a long time ago

How the fuck does SpongeBob keep winning?

>Dexter made it out of a block with Star Wars: Clone Wars, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Venture Bros, and Clone High
>Teen Titans made it out of a block with The Boondocks, Mystery Inc, Brave and the Bold, Star Wars TCW, Harvey Birdman, and Tron: Uprising
Just based on how Sup Forums talks about some of these shows I never would have seen it coming