What went wrong?

What went wrong?

TFA had the hype of the first star wars movie in 10 years and since Disney bought the rights, this movie has ok word of mouth as it's not leaving a massive impact on people.
I had surgery to remove a bone tumour two days before TFA and I went to see it opening night, I just went to watch TLJ yesterday and that's because it was a free ticket and sci-fi when high is pretty good

FUCKING ALT-RIGHT
FUCKING PUTIN

The funniest part is that blaming the alt-Right helps them because it adds to the mystique. Ah, this generation of leftists just isn’t the same.

The last jedi not only ruins all future STAR WARS movies, it also retroactively ruins the past films and makes them all look like idiots.

>A New Hope - "Sir we've worked out the final plan for the assault on the death star and it will be risky and cost many lives but it migh-" "Just Hyperspace-Ram it"

>Empire - "Sir the troops are ready for the ground assault on Hoth, walkers are ready to deploy" "Just Hyperspace-Ram the shield generator from orbit then Hyperspace-ram the rebel base. Boom. All the rebels will be dead before they can evacuate, war is over, and we never had to do a ground assault"

>Jedi - "Sir they built a new death star and it's even bigg-" "Just Hyperspace-Ram it" "But sir it's surrounded by a shield from the Endor moo-" "Just hyperspace ram the endor Moon until you take out the shield generator, Ewoks are collateral damage, then hyperspace ram the new death star"

>Phantom Menace - "Annakin you have to take out that droid controller" "Just hyperspace ram it"

>Rogue One - "We have to take down that shield generator!" "Just hyperspace ra- actually you know what were going to just hyperspace ram the death star anyway so we don't even need these stupid plans. Lets get out of here everybody."

>TFA - My god they built an even BIGGER death sta-" "Just hyperspace ram it"

From now on, in every star wars movie ever made, every single time there is a massive fleet, large base or battlestation everyone watching will be thinking. "Why don't they just hyperspace-ram it". Johnson did this to the entire star wars cinematic universe, forever, for the sake of a ten second shot that "looked cool".

>a-a-lt r-right!

THE RUSSIANS ARE PAYING PEOPLE TO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE.

This I think so too. Star Wars just isn't special anymore.

Maybe the competition will put a dent in this movie. There's Jumanji, Pitch Perfect 3, All the Money in the World, and The Greatest Showman on Earth. Something for cinephiles, something for female audiences, and something for the family.

Jake Skywalker

this fucking movie and the meme potential

IT'S ALL BOTS

EVERYONE IS WATCHING IT AND EVERYONE IS LOVING IT

GOD DAMN DRRRRUUUUUUMMMPPFF

What are you spending your five rubles at man? I plan to buy a yacht.

It's not just that they put feminists like Kathleen Kennedy in charge, but the series was put in the hands of people who didn't grow up with and respect the SW lore in general.

Say what you want about the MCU but the only reason it's still so popular and relevant is that Kevin Feige grew up as a Marvel fan and has a genuine connection with the source material.

>
>THE RUSSIANS ARE PAYING PEOPLE TO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE.

I fucking wish someone paid me not to see it.

You’re confusing leftists with liberals

A lot

Russians hacked the movie, clearly Trump is to blame for this

Fucking white males we must double down on our progressive movies.

It's a bad movie.

Also the Force Awakens was shitty, but no one knew that going into it. Now they realize so a lot of people didn't care to see this one.

>call your fanbase angry at bad movie nazi russian bots

Yeah, this is gonna go well.