Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie

How was the Jungle Movie Sup Forums?

It was alright

Hate what they did to the animation style. Now it's all soft looking. Used to look gritty as fuck. I could tell as a child that Arnold lived in the fucking hood. Now they made it look all cute and shit.

>But user, it's a children's movie!
Fuck you. Kids today don't know about Hey Arnold. This shit was made for adults who grew up watching the show

Arnie got his mom's shit genes. He could've been a chad like his dad

Obviously that's not Arnold's real dad.
How the fuck does a dad like that have a kid with a deformed football shaped head?

It's gay and racemixing propaganda.

give me a quick rundown?

>Hey Arnold got gentrified
Animation aside I liked the movie, was a lot better than I expected.

Look at his mom, you ignoramus

I'm confused. Why does it look so fucking weird and why is the girl from the proud family in the movie

How in the fuck is his mothers head shaped anything like that? Are you retarded?

Sorry, i didn't know you were autistic

Don't watch it. I didn't even make it all the way through before the propaganda started. It may have not even been 30 mins in when Mrs. Simmons hugged his bf/husband.

Answer my question faggot.

I turned it off. Craig is a cuck.

Mr. Simmons has always beem gay, you closeted homo. Of course they'd show him as being married in order to reflect current laws allowing gays to marry

I'm going to level with you, I had no idea that this was a thing until I saw this thread.

Just like your dog ugly mother.

Honestly I figured he was gay watching the TV show. He was just such a pussy.

Just like when I was a kid watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers there was something about blue ranger Billy Cranston I didn't like. Turns out I was right. Dudes gay as hell.

So I'm not even mad about him being gay, irritating they feel the need to go into depth about it, but all in all, not surprised.

>inb4 reddit spacing
I'm drunk, fuck off.

Phoebe and Gerald hold hands at one point. Also the teacher Mr. Simmons is gay.
None of this comes out of nowhere though, it was all implied in the original show. Like how Helga's mom is an alcoholic. I disagree that it's propaganda since doesn't really glorify it in any way. The characters always felt like real people, especially for a cartoon.

Craig has to sneak in that Yass Kween moment so he could masturbate over it.

Is that as told by ginger?

>website defining spacing
Kill yourself, whineo

Does the Jolly Olly Man make an appearance?

Yeah, there was a lot of fan-servicey moments with old characters

they should have stayed dead tbph my phamo
also this

Phoebe? Shit. That's the nerd chick that was Helga's flunky right? I kinda figured she'd end up with the mouth breather always up Helga's ass.

Now if you said Rhonda, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. Rich daddy's girl, trying to piss him off by going with the school's token nigger. But the nerd? Thought she was smarter than this. Even though Gerald would be the ideal black friend. And Simmons was always a fag. What's that episode where the fat kid, I think Harold, ate his sandwich and he has a mental break down over it?

rhonda got with the fat jew boy

Did you ever even watch the show? She's always wanted Gerald's D

are you fucking kidding me?

It's been a looooong time

The animation looks lazy. Like a bunch of assets where just placed on a background that doesn't line up with the angle they are standing at.

Agreed, it's too clean and it looks like a lazy slapdash job done in Flash

harold got with big patty
rhonda got with sid