Left or right?

Left or right?

Right easily

Tambry. She spends so much time on her phone that she would require little to not attention. Also I like her hair.

>Alex refused multiple times to say what race Tambry was

What a dork.

>Starfire or Raven
Raven every time.

She is the brown race

Brown of the delicious variety?

oh fuck you're so right
how did i not see that before

>we never got an episode where these two go on a roadtrip together and end up captured by witches who want to suck out their youth and beauty

Season three when?

Is there a fusion of them? Because I would choose that one. Maybe add some Pacifica in there. But no Mable. No Mable.

Far left.

Well, that's another way to end up in jail.

why choose when you can fuse?

Because Wendy is shit-teir and would dilute Tambry

This man speaks the truth.

i... kinda think theyd make the perfect girl combined
one's too stupidly modern with her dumb phone shit, the other's a bit too backwoods and mildly trashy. that averages out to a perfect stay-inside neighbor girl.
good for him. who the shit cares? she's american.

The middle one

Gonna bump with this question: Why does her skull have hair?

I was waiting for someone to post this soon as I saw the thread and OP's question, surprised it didn't show up in the first three or four responses. Still, didn't disappoint.

I want Candy

bubblegum and taffy

Ambidextrous

I'll have a threesome with both
Redheads and browns are my kink

Tambry would be too busy with her phone to care if you fucked her

that means those aren't dyed streaks, they're extensions.. which makes sense. given wher ethey live, her parents probably wouldn't let her get permanent ones. they're clip-ons so she can take them off when grammy and grampeep visit

Left and right are dumb directions. I choose UP!

Neither.

She looks much older here.

I generally think of this mabes as 15
but part of it is just the style change. obviously mabel and dipper double in height if you change the style because otherwise they'd be infants.

>Choosing up
>Not upper crust
You're settling for coal when you could be going for diamonds.

Pacifica is generally preferred for personality, not looks.

I choose Best Girl.

Forgive the art, but this is my attempt at a fusion.

but then why does robbo have his weird stubble

Watch out boy, she'll chew you up.

Because he's a teenager.

wendy is a pretty shit example of starfire honestly
'smore like...blackfire but less evil and raven

yeah no, rich bitch is more of a downer

Tambry.
Though honestly any of those dead guys has more personality than Wendy

this kind of shit is always welcome
i would have done it a bit differently but I know from experience that fusions aren't always as good as the sum of their parts. at least not on the first try. i have tried it with patty and marcie, i've tried it with my two favorite small horses, and i've always wanted to fuse ryouko and kiyone...

huh
okay maybe it is hair. I mean, a lot of what we think are skeletal remains still have a layer of leathery dried skin still on parts of it, usually still with hair.

Wendy. She's chill as fuck.

Tambry doesn't really have much going for her other than looking kind of goth-y. Unless you have like, a phone fetish or something

>you will never hang out naked with wendy and just chill out watching bad movies
i mean, I might.. i've gotten close. she's a good friend. same 'actually inside i'm really paranoid' and everything. bit less lumberjacky and more hottopicy.

or fem robbie

if we're posting fusions might as well post the truly superior one

yeah that seems about right. pacifica is a miniature mom. ugh.

That's the appeal.

Having fun dealing with the apocalypse

Self-insert as the right, fuck the left.

>that episode where Robbie jumped

Rank them one to four.

i refuse. they are great

Actually his girlfriend at the time said she asked him due to the meme (which, by the way, I perpetuated,) and he said they just picked a random shade of brown with no more thought put into it than that.

Wendy did say she was gonna rip her highlights out in The Love God.

Personality or appearance?

Let's go with Personality.

1. Wendy
2. Stacey
3. Tambry
4. Candace

Wendy has been build up as a perfect girl in the series too much not to have thoughts of instantly choosing her, but I guess Tambry has more appealing traits overall

I'm going for the bonus option.

The MP Eva lips are a nice touch.