Post the worst costumes characters have ever had

Post the worst costumes characters have ever had.

looks good to me

What was the point of this one?

Not being snide. I'm trying to figure out what it...is.

Everything for Wonder Woman that isn't the original

Covered skin. Literally that's it.

This one wouldn't be as bad if they got rid of the weird crotch flaps. Either go full skirt or full leggings.

It's strange because in a cosmic sense it almost could've worked.

Okay. Longer knee-covered boots, chest covered up, armor shoulder pads. So far you could claim it's invoking ancient Greek armor crossed with superhero coloring and stylization. Even the pants could've worked, Greek armor evolved into Byzantine armor with pants while keeping a battle skirt of sorts.

But the battle skirt, the weird star placement, the boots seeming more felt-like in this drawing. The bracelets being weird. The strange blue cloth on her neck and arms. The...blade things.

WW probably can work with pants, despite what haters'll say, but.... but not like this abomination.

>see, she uses her bracers all the time, but it's not practical to use a defensive item as a weapon, so we'll be practical and add protruding blades out of an item attached to her wrist
Jesus Christ, just give her a fucking sword you wankers.

It makes the shitty New 52 one look alright.

You are crazy.

What kills it is the silver cuffing on his legs and arms.

Full black spandex with a white, not silver, logo would've looked phenomenal.

I like this one.i dont give a shit about muh sjw bogeyman

Why do a lot of people dislike this again?

how are you liking the new issue of Marvel's America

This is probably the guys only costume, but its also his worst

I counter with this. Looks like a fucking ninja turtle.

At least they should have kept the mask. Glasses are lame.

>Those feet

Goddamn man

I ain't reading it. In fact I don't read comics at all.
But it's a good design.

> Tight pants
> Bad

user...

This is legitimately my favorite WW costume.

I like it, but I think for characters like Superman, who wants to inspire people and be seen as a good, friendly guy, brighter colors work better than black. Same with Spider-Man. His symbiote suit looks awesome, but it doesn't really reinforce the "Friendly neighborhood Spider-Man" thing.

Always though they should just have the glasses becoming the full mask. Best of both worlds.

Not even close.

Find a worse fit for any character. I dare you.

Shittiest costume in her entire history.

I actually liked that it seemed to reference his Superman Blue bit from silver age. Other than that, he looked like a goddamn power ranger.

Do we count Nomad?

This has pretty much everything I could possibly hate in a Wonder Woman costume.

>sleeves
>pants
>fucking collar
>her goddamn blades coming out of her arms, basically conveying she will stab you before she would shake your hand

Just complete idiocy. I've read every post-Crisis issue of Wonder Woman and not a single previous run managed to utterly fail to get any aspect of the character correct like this one did.

>HEY NED

>WHAT

>WHATS THAT GAME ABOUT THE FRENCHIES THE KIDS LIKE

>WHAT

>YOU KNOW, THE GAME WHERE EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE MALL RATS AND HAS KNIVES IN THEIR WRISTS

>OH YOU MEAN THE ITALIANS

>WHAT

>THE GAME. ITS ABOUT ITALIANS

>I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT FRENCH MALL RATS

>NO NO, ITS MADE BY FRENCH MALL RATS. ITS ABOUT ITALIANS

>PUT SOME OF THAT INTO WONDER WOMAN THIS RUN

>YOU WANT ME TO MAKE HER ITALIAN?

>WHAT?

>YOU WANT ME TO MAKE HER A WAP?

>NO GIVE HER THE TWO WRIST KNIFE THINGS

>YOU SURE YOU WANT TWO?

>DONT THE ITALIANS HAVE TWO?

>YEAH BUT THE FRENCH GUYS ONLY HAVE ONE

>THE MALL RATS?

>NO THE FRENCH GUYS. THE ARABIC GUY TOO

>THE ARABIC GUY HAS TWO?

>NO, JUST LISTE- AWW FUCK IT, I'M GIVIN' HER TWO

Take your pick: Mine is moongirl

Smartest person in the world and has shit costume. Riri made an armor out of crap in her dorm, whats her excuse?

Have you never seen kids dress themselves?

Might be OK but I miss the black and gold from before. Also they reduce her curves fuck off.

That outfit is fine. The problem is that they also took away her hair and boobs.

Why is the original version of her in the background? Is she at a con?

I think at some point his healing factor was turning him into an animal and his metal bones was the only thing saving him by slowing it down. Think it was the early 90s. Dropped plot thread probably.

Did you read my post and forget that she is "supposedly" the smartest person in the world of Marvel?

Remember that shit before n52 where multiple promos had her flip flopping between pants and skirt

good time.

This is my only problem with it

Jesus Christ I always forget this exists

Shit taste.

The 90s were an odd time

why do I find this hot

NO CAPES!

Would be 10/10 without the triangle skirt

Because of Velma, most likely.

Fuck off the face mask was cool.

So? Being smart doesn't mean you have """good""" taste nor does being smart as shit mean you can't act like a kid especially if you are one

Why did Obsidian get a red cape?

I never understood the hate for this design it looks cool with the exception of the little skirt flap. wonder woman has had so many redesigns that you could redesign her by stay true to the character as long as you keep the wrist gauntlets and headband.

Because it's a big step down from the black and gold. Never change a heros costume especially if it's iconic unless what the redesign improves it in some way.

> marvel audience

Anytime a friend asks me where to start in current marvel I show them this picture and say no

>moongirl
off topics, but why not moonchild?

Wonder Woman never had that radical of a redesign save for the two jacket costumes which were specifically gimmicks.

It's not "true to the character" just because it has roughly the same colors and some similar elements. Wonder Woman does not have fucking gauntlets, she has bracelets.

The OP is like if they made this Superman's new official design.

With the exception of the eyes on the costume, not including the one on his belt, this costume is pretty based user.

Sup Forums shouldn't be allowed to design anything.

When did Whoopi Goldberg join the Brotherhood of Steel?

I thought his healing factor burned out because it had to heal him from magneto ripping his skeleton out or some shit like that, and it was that + extreme agony of having his skeleton pulled from him that drove him bonkers.

All they did were make the boots higher and covered areas that were exposed with blue and redesign the bracelets. The torso section of the design barely changes. The redesign isn't radical at all they just tweaked one thing that is noticeable due to the change from seeing skin to blue

That was a great look for Cassie. What the fuck is wrong with you user?

>WW probably can work with pants
I liked her Nu52 pants look

If you can't see how different that design is, I don't know what to tell you.

>pauldrons
>collar
>pants and sleeves
>high boots
>big white stars randomly
>huge golden battle gauntlets

The only thing that remains kind of the same is the middle section.

The worst thing about this costume is that it's THIS CLOSE to being absolutely perfect, but those stupid fucking wrist blades and the weird, out of place gold trim when it should have just been silver.

You say that, but pic related.

how is it that both characters look better with swapped costumes? what the fuck

Doesn't look terrible.

The only thing wrong is her hair and her belt

>body is canonically made of pure energy
>still needs to get a body brace

This still triggers me.

What the fuck are you talking about
It's the cape, everybody looks better in a cape. The sash/belt thing is actually super cool but they never do anything really fancy with it so it looks dumb.

Nah, he's had like, four. One that was just a yellow dress shirt and blue slacks, pic related, and a yellow tracksuit he wore in modern times that made him look like Bruce Lee and Quicksilver did the fusion dance.

Thank you Rebirth for bringing back original Creeper.

The best one he's probably had was the redesign he got for an appearance in Spider-Man: TAS where they basically took his caped costume and gave it longer sleeves.

My word, why do I know so much about this obscure ass character.

That's one of her few good costumes.

'Classic' WW is awful.

Fusion Dance always results in the same set of clothes, pic related.
Potara earrings fuses clothes too.

If she was still thick and they kept the black and gold it would be top tier.

This was worse.

I like it. Fuck you.

That's way better than her being half nude. Honestly her classic costume is horrible.

This looks good though.