Holy fucking shit when are theaters going to get 18+ only showings...

holy fucking shit when are theaters going to get 18+ only showings. went to see last jedi today and heard maybe half of the dialogue because some little shit in the seat in front of me was fucking talking to his dad about every single plot development and the dad was ENCOURAGING HIM and actually making a two sided conversation out of it. this kid couldn't have even been alive for any of the movies except TFA.

I get AMC needs to make their funbux quota, but I'd gladly pay 50% more or even double my ticket price to not hear rude, improperly parented crotchspawn during my movie. I can only afford about one movie a month and I'm a massive star wars fan so I was really looking forward to this and now I'm probably going to have to wait for the video release to even get what happened in half of it. fucking hell man

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cineopolis has 21+ showings

apparently none of those in my state. shame

>i can only afford one movie a month
stop being poor wtf

I mean I live independently and I'm not a neet so probably still better than at least a quarter of this board

I saw Blade Runner 2049 last week and this fatass dad brings 2 kids 6 and under to watch it. Thankfully they weren't little shits. Maybe they fell asleep.

No one 18+ is supposed to be at a Star Wars movie.

Maybe don't go to movies for dumbass kids if you don't want there to be dumbass kids there?

>Goes to see children's film. Complains about children in the theater.
???

Watched it yesterday, had some autist (at least 21 y/o because he had 2 beers on his table) on the far left side of the theater cheering and waving his hands around when anything happened on screen. he let out an audible "YEAH BB-8" when BB-8 was piloting the AT-ST. It will never stop.

>HOW DARE THESE CHILDREN ATTEND A SCREENING OF A MOVIE FOR CHILDREN AND DISTRACT ME, THE 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN WATCHING IT!!!!

I hate kids as much as the average goy but this is literally a movie for children its on par with Despicable Me shut the fuck up I imagine you smelling really bad

Stop going to AMC. Its a haven for low income families and retarded teenagers. Go to independent theaters, preferably those further away from schools or in affluent areas of the city.

Cinepolis is pure unadultered mexican kinoplex

Go to late shows or when they’re in school.

Last time I was in a cinema I was overseas and it was ruined by muslim nigger refugees.

ouch it would suck to be next to that shit

I had what must have been a literal retard next to me. He would laugh like a fucking hyena at the smallest thing. Like a loud, high pitched laugh. But he would laugh at the most random shit, and then a clear comedic moment would happen and he would be silent. To be completely honest it was the closest someone has come to ruining a movie for me and I'm not even that irritable.

When BB-8 was fixing the weapons systems on the X-wing he was LOSING HIS SHIT the second BB-8 touched anything. The moment you are supposed to laugh in that scene is when BB says "Oh no." I couldn't even hear BB say that over this retard.

AMC has a 21+ rule unless accompanied by adults after 8 pm or something. Obviously retards who can't afford babysitters still bring their little shits on occasion.

When schedule permits, I always go for the last showings of an evening, since statistically, that's the least likely of encountering kids.

There's no silver bullet unless your town has an arthouse chain which bans kids outright.

no beaner policy when?

>Brought kids to best movie of the year
>They were well behaved

What's the problem?

>Go to a children movie
>It is filled with children
OH WOW

>holy fucking shit when are theaters going to get 18+ only showings.
you paid for disney wars. you dererve to suffer.

This happened to me but it was a black MAN and an OLD LADY

I was going to say that shit didn't apply when I was in high school but then I realized that I've been out of high school for 10 years now. Well fuck.

I will say this though, he did have a few moments that made me laugh hard where he had a visible "literally fucking why" on his face. Most notably when Rose took the saddle off the horse thing and said "now it's worth it." I think I heard him say "OH NOW IT'S FINE" after throwing his hands up in the air.

>go to kid's movie
>complain that there are kids

>when OP accidentally goes on the wrong night

It's a movie for kids you autist. If I had kids I would be encouraging them as well and laughing when the little space cats mess around with chewie. Who the fuck pays to watch this shit alone? Lmao kys.

fucking faggot if someone talks in the movies you tell to shut up. what's wrong with you pussy?

Some stupid old lady yelled "they cut the sound off! Put the sound back!" at the hyperspace ram. I literally cringed in my seat as the whole movie theatre was in silence

I would feel sorry for you if you were seeing a decent movie. Sometimes my family tries to say something to me during movies and it's really annoying.

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM

What's the significance of this video? Why is it posted in every thread?