Lord of the Rings is too white

> There are no black people on Game of Thrones. You don’t see one black person in Lord of the Rings. I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.

> Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you’re a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers.

archive.is/Y0E5E

What did John Boyega mean by this?

Don't worry, It's only a matter of time before Broadway makes a Lord of the Rings play staring a "color-conscious" cast with pop and hiphop inspired musical numbers.

> Starring Kevin Hart as Frodo

I would watch that.

He means to say "please hire me, here is my CV":

>Black

Congratulations you're hired!!

orcs though

>I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen

Except you dont. LOTR's characters were all vastly different and had their own motivations and arcs. The only "one-type" characters were the orcs, which were black people.

but there are black people on GOT, like that pirate guy
confuse

How come there are no black Nazis in movies about the Holocaust?

Why must blacks continually whinge about being casted. I don't believe I have come across Middle Easterners, East Asians, Mexicans etc whine about being casted in something LotR.

and misandi and the nigger slave who managed to make her cum even though his dick was chopped off. I dunno, I fast forwarded through that scene

LOTR has tons of black people (orcs)

and some brown people

He means that he knows he only got in SW for diversity and he wants more work. He couldn't have made it any more clear.

the more they cry and make noise, the more people get woke, and the less profitable diversity is

it's just a matter of time now, left has started this and they're ending it for us

>What did John Boyega mean by this?

He means he can't watch jackie chan and john woo movies because it's nothing but asians

me on the right

I would kill myself in protest.

>There are no black people on Game of Thrones

Finn? A fancy name for a fancy lad.

>Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day.
I don't.

is there anything blacks won't try to steal?

he's from london. he thinks it's normal to meet every single type of negro in the space of 24 hours.

The Chinese are going to be pissed off.

Good. Even if it's for the wrong reasons there's a lot to be pissed off about with that movie

apparently there were audible noises of disgusts in theatres in singapore and the philippines during the kiss.

>go on and on about how important diversity is and forcing minorities in
>remove nigger from poster for better marketing in chinkland where films make all their money now
god damn I fucking hate the mouse

Tyler Perry's Lord of the Rings when?

Tyler Perry's Medea goes to Mordor

AYYOO IMMA TOSS IN MY AX ON DIS ONE

I unironically want a black parody of LotR.

>Medea smokes weed with Gandalf
>Medea makes Sam and Frodo eat shitty food
>Medea breaks into a Gollum impression
>Medea slaps the Nazgul with her purse when they try to take the ring
>Souron seems Medea bathing and goes blind
>Medea walks through Mordor and makes a joke about it being better then Detroit

I can actually see it

>There are no black people on Game of Thrones

Yes there are

>You don’t see one black person in Lord of the Rings. I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.

Elves, orcs, uruks, dwarves, humans? How is that one type of fucking person?

Why are people just spouting ridiculous lies out of nowhere?

Because Lord of the Rings is a fictional universe you fucking faggot. The reason you see “diversity” in real life and not in Lord of the Rings is because they’re two different things. Why does the Tolkien Estate have to fuck up its own thing to make people feel better? Why can’t John Boyega write his own fantasy novel? These people are so fucking stupid.

Now that Christopher Tolkien is gone I predict the whole “secondary world” is going to get completely raped. Black Gandalf, Aragorn getting thrashed by a Puerto Rican woman, faggot black elves. Such a fucking shame to debase someone like Tolkien’s legacy. He would have been mortified.

>and not in Lord of the Rings

But there's fucking 8 races in the Lord of the fucking Rings. There's even fucking arabs in the movie.

Seriously, forget him being an annoying SJW, focus on him outright lying.

More like
>go on and on about how important diversity is and forcing minorities in
>only the white people do anything of plot value in the middle film

>some black linguistic savant uses African tribal myths to create his own myth-cycle featuring almost entirely black people

They are going to include poc and lgbt characters in the new lotr series. Christopher Tolkien is gone, they can rape the franchise like they do with everything else.

Honestly if they just set it in lands beyond Middle-Earth they could do whatever they wanted and feature cameos from famous characters.

> Queer disabled transracial Istar

Dumb fucker can't even comprehend the idea that not every nation is a shithole like America and not every single fictional setting shares the same demographics as 2017 America
>WHY ARE THERE NO GENDER-FLUID MUSLIM WOMEN IN LOTR????
I'm not a midget, an elf, or English, and I still enjoyed LOTR.

I’d totally watch a spoof with Kevin Hart as Frodo.

That image will never not be hilarious.

Are you surprised? Its almost poetry that his character in star wars is probably one of the most hated characters on screen in the last 10 years.

That he's a talentless twat whose acting ability can't extend beyond simply being his skin colour.

>annoying SJW
>outright liar
The two go hand in hand enough it's almost impossible to not hit both marks at once.

The venn diagram between the two is just one big ol' circle.

Very good. Trash talk some of the most beloved media franchises this millennia and lie while you're at it too. The sheer stupidity of this man knows no bounds.

There's no way this level of stupidity is sustainable.