"I liked Rose"

"I liked Rose"
"Rey's not a Mary Sue in this one"
Is Jay the biggest numale ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=L9hwGZFPSmw

Yes but he embraces it more so in order to get close to women before raping them.

>WAAAAA WAAAAA WHY CANT HE AGREE WITH ME!!
pathetic

personally i dont think jay is a numale beta or whatever, just that he's a hipster as fuck contrarian

if he hears something too much, he'll think the opposite

first one is a shitty opinion
second one is objectively false

t. Jay

Still raping little boys, Jay?

>tripling down on their lack of insight of TFA and saying everyone else is wrong
RLM everyone

Their review was shit, I can't believe that fucking PewDiePie made a better review of this movie than this hacks.

>[passive-aggressive snark intensifies]

Remember the last time you fat neckbeard crybabies cried about them disagreeing with you about one of these dumb longform toy commercials and they fucking rekt you for like six months straight? Get a life you fucking losers, some nobodies on the internet disagreeing with you about a movie made for children is not the end of the world.

jay has always been fucking weird, he brings a decent contrast to lovable and relatable mike but jay is fucking strange as a person, and he's short as fuck

>RLM trashes The Last Jedi
>says it's a messy film
>says Star Wars itself is creatively bankrupt
>says TLJ killed all interest in future movies
>autists on Sup Forums somehow interpret this as them defending the movie
Yes, Disney paid RLM to say that their movie is a generic, uninspired mess and they have no further interest in the franchise. 7D chess.

No, because he is cute, numales don't get to be cute.

He is still a youthsucking witch that is probably the cause of Mikes dementia tho.

They were owned by Disney

Its over

shave the beard jay it doesn't hide your slacking jaw and weak chin

If you ever liked Jay there's a 98% chance you are a man-child, nu-male cry-baby.

Explains why he loves critically acclaimed movies like The VVitch and shits on Jurassic World.

You may be retarded.

Insider sources say jay spent all of their patreon money for the last 3 months on soy based food products.

no because I don't watch them I just make fun of them

You know people don't really watch the videos. Just complain about what they heard some user say.

That was to illustrate how the characters don't succeed in anything in the plot.

>whaaaaa whaaaaaa

>"I liked Rose"
>...until she made the dumbest decision ever

>"Rey's not a Mary Sue in this one"
He's right.

It's hilarious how desperate you faggots are to try and pretend that Jay is some SJW when he clearly isn't.

>last authentic film critics that aren't swept by hype or bought off
>you guys nitpick his honest opinions and will have a 300 post thread debating it
this is why tlj has a 93% critic rating you dumb fucks

Why are there threads about this faggot everywhere???

Jay is a gay PEDOPHILE

jay is literally the definition of a numale

How is he strange

>RLM trashes The Last Jedi
>Middle guy trashes The Last Jedi while guy on the left act like a cuck and the other guy just laughs randomly
FTFY faggot

Probably an even bigger Mary Sue in this one, the dark side doesn't even tempt her, bitch treats it as a joke

Tell me about Rose's character without mentioning her looks or her job.

>"DUHH FORCE AWAKENS WAS MEANT TO BE A COMPLETE REMAKE! AFTER THE ORIGINAL PREQUELS DISNEY HAD TO WIN AN AUDIENCE BY RIPPING OFF ANH"
What did Jay mean by this?

passionate, caring, motherly, hard working, risk taker, hopeful, strong, independent

now go cry to your trump pic collection sweetbeats

Sounds like you understand exactly what he meant.

> Rey wasn't a Mary Sure in this one

But she wasn't. She was a total mary sue in TFA, but in this one, she had weaknessses and an arch.

She was dumb and naive about the force, and her orphan-related insecurities about loneliness drove her to put her faith in a person who was beyond saving,

Plenty of things wrong with the movie, but not that.

I AM UPSET. UPSET MY FORMER FRIEND SIMULATOR DISAGREED WITH ME ABOUT THE STAR WARS. FRIENDSHIP WITH JAY ENDED. LE BASED BLACK MAN AND LE SAM HYDE ARE MY FRIEND SIMULATOR NOW. ONLY THOSE WHO AGREE WITH ME ABOUT MUH STARSHIT MAY BE PART OF MY FRIEND SIMULATOR GROUP. MOM CALL THE POLICE AND TELL THEM THAT THEY NEED TO ARREST JAY FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REEEEE!

Did someone really tell Jay to drink bleach? I can’t find any tweet or evidence for his claims.

>RLM rips apart The Last Jedi
>Sup Forums still grasps at straws for things to complain about in regards to their review
Jesus Christ, you faggots are just too far gone.

If the account was suspended or banned, then of course you wouldn't find it.

>an arch
You mean arc, and she had one in the first movie anyway. She also had personal flaws despite being highly skilled.