Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=399YneFTwh0
youtube.com/watch?v=neebon1PYJY
youtube.com/watch?v=3YVnFZoxC4U
youtube.com/watch?v=kwFxrCLIbgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like the idea of it more than the actual show

I'm a man I have no opinion on shows for girls

I don't know what this show about, but I remember my babysitters teenage daughter used to come in turn off what I was watching (she said it was her favorite show) for this and I didn't say shit because she was cute as fuck.

That girl introduced me to the Sims once too and even made a household with Sims that were recreations of me and her. She'd have clowns wake up my character and they'd start crying.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Op.

youtube.com/watch?v=399YneFTwh0

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

I think Ginger looks like that pokemon Bellsprout

I loved it. At first just for Carl and Hoodsey but I grew to love the girls stuff too. I especially liked when I picked up on the longer running plotlines.

Ginger and Darren finally getting together was a pretty big deal to me.

Harmless, generic, sentimental teenage slice-of-life for girls... ruined by Klasky Csupo's eye-searingly hideous art.

I was never its target audience, but god damn those are some ugly character designs.

I couldn't get past one episode where the two girls are just gossiping to each other over cell phones during class. Beyond that I just know what this place says about it which seems to mostly be about how the one friend is a traitorous backstabber and nobdy seems to hate Ginger herself, artstyle excluded.

I used to hate that show for no reason when I was a kid, and I never even watched an episode of it

Hideous.

the most I ever think about As Told By Ginger is thinking that it was the apex of Klasky-Csupo's fetishization of that area between the bottom of the nose and the top of the lip and wondering why the fuck they were so obsessed with it.

Never watched it. The art looks blegh. The only thing I remember about it is the theme song.

so, this turned up in a quick web search for images on this show...

I just can't believe how mouth position can make a character hundreds of times more appealing.

what the fuck did they have against chins, anyways

I think Ginger should've hooked up with Courtney when she had the chance. She was way better than Darren.

he cheated on her

youtube.com/watch?v=neebon1PYJY

youtube.com/watch?v=3YVnFZoxC4U

youtube.com/watch?v=kwFxrCLIbgg

Even though As Told by Ginger was very much a "love it or hate it" kind of show(perhaps because of how pig-ugly the characters were), the theme song (all versions) makes me feel all wistful and somber... in an early 2000s way.

It's got a vibe of slight dourness and angst, but also has more hopeful parts that give off the vibe of "We'll make it in the end!"

>made a household with Sims that were recreations of me and her
She wanted the-

>She'd have clowns wake up my character and they'd start crying.
Fuck, I got nothin'

>courtney
>getting a happy ending

Thicc

How can you fap to this vile disgusting Klasky cuspo artstyle you fucking degenerate

bwaha

Happily and easily.

I liked it but it was awkward at the same time.

You're bringing back memories of googling the names of various cartoons with safe search off.

Anything can change!

He is never going to forgive his father.

>As Told By Gengar

i get it

>That girl introduced me to the Sims once too and even made a household with Sims that were recreations of me and her. She'd have clowns wake up my character and they'd start crying.

"..."

Admittedly, he never gets older than he is; most people forgive their absent parent after years of therapy.

no, the cartoon ended years ago, courtney didn't show up on the flash forward, bad end for her

He actually did in the end. Which I personally disapprove of because I'm bitter.