Bartender a glass of this fine young lady's foot sweat please

>bartender a glass of this fine young lady's foot sweat please

what did he mean by this?

Hear mam, drink some of this.

>born 2005

fuck you I have a heart condition

see what the sun does, her face looks 29 but her body roughly 15

chink vines ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE

How many perfectly good vpns have ending up getting banned because of this faggot?

none because he uses IPs

none, he just has a dynamic ip like everyone else in 2017

>How many perfectly good vpns have ending up getting banned because of this faggot?

What?

you realise it's literally impossible to actually get banned from here, right?

I don't even know why but this made me flinch the first time. What is this sorcery.

is that hard to setup?

No but it's easy for the cyber police to backtrace you though, I wouldn't recommend.

Just make a thread talking about anything the totally not reddit mods don't like.

what the fuck was her problem???

Chinese girls are scum

I can see into her soul. I feel compassion for her.

I got a month long ban for posting "animal abuse," but I've seen the same .gif literally thousands of times here for the last 10 years and never seen anyone get banned over it. The lack of transparency leads people to believe no one actually gets banned here but mods are fucking faggots and are everywhere, you just don't realize it because you can't see them work.

longest ban I've ever got is 3 days and I've been shitposting for years on a dozen boards

Don't bother, with net neutrality gone soon nobody will be able to have a dynamic IP.

>goes to any board other than Sup Forums
drink bleach

>Sup Forums elitism
You sound retarded. Why trap yourself to the confines of the designated shitposting board? Doesn't make any sense. We're not even /film/ yet

why shitpost anywhere when you can shitpost here?

who directed this movie

>he doesn't specialize in all forms of memes
eat frozen bleach cubes

Pump her cunny furiously in my hotel room

You wouldn't know but people from other boards actually come here to shitpost and even talk about it when they're having serious discussions on other boards. Even if you're not interested in anime or music(another shitposting board desu) some of the creative boards are pretty nice. /an/ and /ck/ are fun just as fun as Sup Forums.

Baseball player here. My first instinct was to reach out and try and catch it.

she's like 10 dude
you can't do that even if she wanted to

Oh ok I dont wanna go to the cyberjail

wat gif

Baby chicks falling into a food grinder. It's debatable if it was even abuse because that shit happens in the food industry. Mod was probably a liberal baby.

no way she's 10.
looks more like 13

Bro lena dunham used to put tennis bals inside her baby sister vagina

Maybe he just didn't like you and was waiting to have an excuse to ban you. Feel like that's happened to me before.

I've been banned for making a "your mama" joke

Why are there so many pictures of little girls being barefoot in random public places? Who even takes them lol

>. Feel like that's happened to me before.
y do u thnk the mods hate u

we are people too

If theres a market why not explot it silly goy

some people just want to watch the bane burn

Ray Goldman :^)