Police investigating report Sylvester Stallone raped a teen in 1990

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/police-investigating-report-sylvester-stallone-raped-teen-90s-article-1.3712148

>Sylvester Stallone could be gearing up for the fight of his life — legal fight, that is.

According to TMZ a woman accusing him of raping her in 1990 filed a report with Santa Monica police. Although the 10-year statute of limitations has expired, authorities are said to be investigating her claim.

The case will reportedly be presented to the District Attorney's office, who will then decide whether to prosecute.

Stallone is pushing back, however.

Are feminists this desperate they dig up shit decades ago?

I always wondered, how do you ‘investigate’ a 30 year old rape claim? Like, apart from circumstanstial evidence what the fuck is there to investigate?

It'd be hot to get raped by prime Stallone. One of my fantasies is rape by bodybuilders

I just want a montage of him and his lawyers prepping for the case to Eye of the Tiger

the volume of the alleged victim's tears

I don't get this I though retroactive crimes were like double jeopardy.

A woman's tears can be tested in a lab to find out if they are crocodile or not.

Its bizarre. I read a story about some guy that had sex with his wife decades ago. Some law changed that allowed for spousal rape under some circumstance. The divorced wife then went after him.

What about Bob Saget?

SYLVESTER STALLONE RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

We are gonna let it sly this time

>take case to DA
>DA will literally say "the statute of limitations has expired. There is no case"

Fight of his life, huh?

kek literally the first thing I thought of

BOB

SAGET

RRRRRRRRRRAPED AND

K I L L E D

A GIRL

IN 1990

>Although the 10-year statute of limitations has expired

Literally nothing that can be done, even if true. Why bother?

>Although the 10-year statute of limitations has expired, authorities are said to be investigating her claim.

WHAT A GREAT USE OF TAXPAYER MONEY

I guess you can say he drew her first blood.

they have to "try"
stallone is actually himself going to press charges to this chick, so who knows what's going to happen. she said it happened in 1990 and he says the last time he ever saw her was 1987.

STALLION
T
A
L
L
I
O
N

Stallone was 44 in 1990, holy shit. I never knew he was so old, I thought he just hit 60

>what is an ex post facto law

>statute of limitations expired
>they're still investigating

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHNONONONO AAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There’s no statute of limitations of rape, retard
I have to bring this up every time someone gets accused of it because you don’t know shit about the law

It says so in the article NIGGER

It’s not rape then
In the state of New York there is no statute of limitations on rape

beat me to it

>Santa Monica police department is investigating
>New York

are you illiterate?

You can't create laws to prosecute someone retroactively.

>the 10-year statute of limitations has expired
>who will then decide whether to prosecute
lmao

>tfw spent roughly 20 years being a fan of his and getting shit on by everyone i know for that fact
>he makes rocky balboa and it's fashionable to like him again
>all this happens

It's what I was thinking

>past the statute of limitations almost thrice over
>0% chance of DNA evidence
>approximately 0% chance of other evidence
why even bother

You also can't increase the severity of the punishment or lessen the evidence standard.

Based /ourguy/

Because it's 2017, where mere allegations ruin your fucking life forever.

What the fuck is this thing now? Jesus. Stop. After almost 20 yrs someone finally is brave enough to come out with this. Just no.