Adios

Adios.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F__tcYYBmTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*spams RT*

ACTION
RELOAD

Why would someone make a Sicario sequel?

they turned sicario in a generic action flick.

The same reason they made two sequels to Cruel Intentions.

I still do not get it.
He was simple judge, when he become super world-class killer?

wtf is the actual point of firing a handgun this way?? who the fuck thought this was a good idea to put in a movie

not really, the director of this movie it's a great italian director, watch Suburra and the post again

What was Benicio’s purpose in the Last Jedi? How much did he get paid for a 20 minute appearance?

NOT A SOLDIER'S GUN?

Lol you haven't even seen it you retard

>wtf is the actual point of firing a handgun this way?

You can make it fire faster than normal. At the cost of not being able to hit a fucking thing. It's called bumpfire, look up youtube videos.

As for why it's in the movie, I'm 99% sure the answer is just to put the clip in the trailer and have people talk about it.

>announced simply as Soldado
>decide to put SICARIO 2 in front of it
is this retard proofing?

TIGHT TOLERANCES
FULL LENGTH GUIDE ROD

>Hitman 2: Soldier

UNRELIABLE?!

Bumpfire, for people with no machine gun

American audience proofing.

>"SICARIO" (2015).

>"SICARIO 2: SOLDADO" (2018).

>"SICARIO 3" (2019).

>"SICARIO 4: DA CAPO" (2022).

>"SICARIO 5: NARCOLAND" (2024).

>"TRUE SICARIO" (2027).

>"NO MORE SICARIOS" (2029).

>"SICARIO FOREVER" (2033).

>"SICARIO (TRIPLE) 9" (2036).

>fucking Time Crisis shooting

Which movie has Benicio del Toro fight Walter White and Caesar’s Legion from Fallout at the same time?

UNFUCKINGRELIABLE?!?!

>not '6ixcario' 'S6xcario' 'Si6cario' or any other alternative

A fuck ton. They courted him for months and legit wrote the character for him. He declined a few times due to screen time/ character and money. They upped the money and he said yes.
Note that he won't be in the sequel.

Straight up says the next part of the Sicario saga
>No Villeneuve
>No Deakins
>No Blunt, her character and how she was handled was one of the best parts of the film
>Trailer makes the movie out to be some generic action flick where everything has to be bigger and better
Into the trash it goes

>6ixcario 6: starring Dwayne the rock Johnson

>"SICARIO"

>"SICARIO 2: SOLDADO"

>SICAR3O

>SIC4RIO

>SICARIO5

>6CARIOS: CHAPTER DOS

>6CARIOS: CHAPTER TRES

>SICARIO: ASSASSIN8

>SICARIO: NINE ONE ONE

>SICAR10

so all the mexicans can be like holy shit SO EPIC DUDDE XDDD

I think he just lied about that to blunt, he was actually a cartel boss. He wouldn't be called sicario otherwise. Even if he was it's not like it's impossible to get military training

This nigga mad asf
Go back to watching Dr. Who

>so all the mexicans can be like holy shit SO EPIC DUDDE XDDD
you mean white people user

youtube.com/watch?v=F__tcYYBmTo

>getting triggered over bumpfiring

ADIOS

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
THIS YEAR
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
DEL TORO
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
COMES UP AGAINST
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
....... beep beep BEBEPPEPEP

....racism.

BRRRRRRRRRRBRBAPP PAPAPAP pDOFKMldmsaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> The raunchy R-rated comedy of the summer

Even if the movie is shit at least Benico will be fun to watch

He is trying to make It look like a cartel killing not a spook execution. You are all brainlets.

Sicario is going to be the next fast and furious franchise. Mark my words. It will attract all the brown normies in America and make billions.

why would the speed at which he did that affect the end result?
it would be no different than pulling the trigger normally for the same amount of shots

Sony Pictures for you

you fucked up my nigga puttin all in caption. 5th movie should be called SICARIO

Such an amazing scene, how they had the balls to allow a main character to execute two children in a wide release film is great.

why not 5CARIO

Your numale ways have come to an end.
Your feminist wife and her transgender son are dealt with, you will join them shortly, soygoy...

>*insert webm.*

that would be epic XD plz activision make it happen!

The Fast Sicario Bourne Taken Wick spinoff

More like Charles Bronson on steroids

Lol his finger misses the trigger the first time

will this grant her an oscar nom ?

She's way too indigenous looking.

We may be the only people old enough to get the reference

Would be cool if Sicario put his penis in the dead guys mouth.

When you want to bring in the reddit audience

I'm so fucking Stoked. Sicario has been one of my favorite movies I've seen since I got out of prison.

is this supposed to be a bad thing you cumskined faggot

Have you been raped? Did you liked it?

Well, yes.

no.

was prison as boring as i can imagine

It's a spic thing, murder is in their blood

This entire section is actually the worst part of the movie.

Also I had to chuckle reading how Del Toro and Blunt decided to rewrite the final scene from something touching and/or sensual to a trite "signing away" metaphor.

Bumpfiring. You drop a whole clip like machine gun. Close range like that you'd just shred a target if you hold the gun right.

There's a proper way to hold the gun which he is doing. Bob Munden, (probably the. current greatest pistol guy) did a demonstration and was accurate as fuck from 10 yards out

Look at his right pointer finger knuckled up. His left pointer finger is below it. That's keeping the gun from jumping up as his right hand pinky is below the grip. He's right thumb is flatand his ohter 2 right fingers gripping it. Left hand pointer finger is doing the bumping, and right middle is stabilizing it. His left are is way out at a 90 to take shock side to side. HIs right shoulder is way way behind so his right elbo can flex alot

basically long story short, he's doing it exactly how Munden said to do it meaning munden or someone who knew how to do it correctly taught him.

>Note that he won't be in the sequel.

>his character is literally a plot device that betrayed the main crew and got off scott free

Tell us about the gay sex please

But the War on Drugs has not yet been won :)

So wait, if Alejandro is a world class assassin or whatever, doesn’t that mean the dude has assignments all over the world outside of Mexico?

only in latin america and eustados unidos but in this movie hes also going to be going up against terrorist being smuggled through mehico by the cartels so maybe the third one will expand his expertise globally

First one was about getting an alibi to get involved dirty business. Second one is USA hiring 30 Sicarios to cause pure terror against cartels.

Will he rape any more spics?

Yeah....the first one had the same type of trailer.

god, she's beautiful

adios.

>killers who talk to their victims

I swear the trailer used the same music from the first sicario. Still looks like it'll be fun. It's always cool watching mexicunts get slaughtered

I'm hoping it's him trying to make it look like some sloppy drive-by from an automatic, cuz otherwise it's retarded