Still better than the prequels

Still better than the prequels.

New Hope > Return of the Jedi > Rogue One > Empire Strikes back >>>> Last Jedi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Revenge of the Sith > Force Awakens > Attack of the Clones > Phantom Menace

Fight me

Its illegal to hit women or poofs.

>being over 40
>still posting on Sup Forums

Your generational grip on the Internet is done grandpa, the youth are in control and we say the Prequels are comfy good

Rogue One was shit.

nuh-uh

is this just going to devolve into a list thread
4>5>6>CW 2008(good episodes)>3>CW 2003>rebels>CW 2008 (bad episodes)>R1>2>1>7>8

>IV > V > III > I > VI > II

The rest doesn't really matters.

Wrong. Here is the correct ranking.

5 > 4 > 6 = 3 > 7 > R1 > 8 > 2 = 1

objectively wrong

>Puts the two worst movies on his list

Wait. The Force Awakens the Last Jedi. The next movie will complete the sentence.

how would any of the OT end up anywhere besides top 3?

I was going to tell you to fuck off, but you're totally right. Hell, a marshmallow traveling at the speed of light could probably fuck up a star destroyer. Why even fire lasers?

How the fuck did I not notice this

I've already decided I'm not going to go see anymore star wars movies anymore until people start saying it's the best one to date. I'm done with the mediocrity.

>And Your Other Jedi

IN BED!

To balance the force

I know this whole fucking movie was lore breaking and made me depressed as fuck. At least the prequels were trying to take risks, even though they still suck to me personally.

From Darkness to Light

The sequel trilogy are better movies in their own right, but they're shittier star wars movies than the prequels.

To a Shitted Bed

VIII > III > VII > II = I

No. TFA was -okay- but TLJ is horseshit

>Luke Skywalker
- Becomes an infanticidal retard
- Kills himself doing a fancy force trick that serves to do nothing but delay the First Order for a couple minutes rather than actually showing up in person and doing something actually meaningful
>Leia
- Suddenly has force mastery sufficient to allow her to fly through space like superman and avoid vacuum sickness. Nobody comments
- Is only present in the movie to sit in Kylos' crosshairs for a second and then goes into a coma for the rest of the film before waking up so she can be a cheerleader again
>Rey
- Able to beat Luke in a fight without training
- Steals the Jedi Books Which makes Yoda's scene totally fucking pointless
>Finn
- Does nothing except fail in his task
- Learns nothing and doesn't grow at all
>Rose
- Most obvious "Chinese Pandering" I've ever seen
- Literally pointless, sabotages Finn and possibly is responsible for the base falling when it does

>Hyperspace Ram Maneuver
- Destroys the lore in a fundamental way. I don't need to explain more. You know what I mean.
>Leia's Force Bubble technique
When the fuck did she learn such an advanced force technique? Was she a fucking Jedi? What the actual fuck?
>Finn and Rose near the Battering Ram Cannon
How in the fuck did they survive again? They blew up every other little hover speeder but decided to let Finn and Rose live? REALLY?
>Snoke killed off
Not a problem in itself, but they built him up to be a really big deal and it was a huge anti-climax to just have him get killed off early on without doing much for the plot or even having any backstory given.
>Codebreaker plotline
Was a total waste of time. Literally worthless.

ll > l > lll > RO > Vl >Vll > Vlll > lV > V

PROVE ME WRONG

Revenge of the Sith was just a giant ball of pure kino.

5>4>6>7>3>8>1>2>R

RO is the best out of the nu-trilogy, if you don't think so you are a fucking moron.

I lost interest in the franchise when I saw the trailers for TFA and there was no young and handsome like original series had Han and Luke and prequel had Obiwan and Anakin. Disney ruined Star Wars. It's not Star Wars anymore. It's just Hunger Games and Divergent except that there are no young and handsome.

Only in the sense that they're only 98% unwatchable while the prequels reached a full 100%

delet this before JJ sees it!

>>Codebreaker plotline
>Was a total waste of time. Literally worthless.

until disney bridges marvel and star wars together using BDT's character of the codebreaker/collector being the same person

>he wouldnt dick a Boyega

It wasnt worthless. The codebreaker tipped the First Order off to the cloaked shuttles. So if anything, it had a negative worth.

DO NOT COMPARE NON-CANON DISNEY ABOMINATIONS WITH CANON STAR WARS

#DisneyNotStarWars
#DisneyNotCanonStarWars
#DisneyAssholesKilledHanAndLuke
#DisneyTheFirstMarySueJedi
#DisneyMayYouGoBankrupt
#DisneyExecsMayYouLoseYourHomesAndYourWives

Codebreaker added some depth to the movie with the scene where he showed Finn the X-wings that were sold to the rebels. It shows that both sides contributed to the wealth of the weapon sellers and there was some gray in a universe so black and white and then we are back to EMPIRE BAD GUYS, REBELS GOOD GUYS the next scene. So fucking stupid.

I think war profiteering is an unambiguous black area

I meant that the rebels buy weapons from not so ethical sources despite being the champion of the oppressed.

its shit though. didnt even have john williams lmao

Everything in the new trilogy is shit.
RO is the best shit out of a pile of dogshit.

>The Farce Awakens
>The Last Joke

V > VI > IV > VII > I > VIII > III > R1 >II

R1 was better than shitty CW episodes.
Other than that, this is the official list.

noice
and very true