Anyone else think Princess Marco is cute and sexy?

Anyone else think Princess Marco is cute and sexy?

I think it's asinine other people who think he is transgender.

I think you need to stop being a creepy faggot

>Marco is one of the most competent and respectable male leads in modern cartoons
>The only reason Sup Forums gives him attention is because he looks pretty in a dress
What did they mean by this

We really want to fug

Marco is honestly a little boring. That's half the reason his turn as a transvestite keeps getting brought up, it's arguably the most interesting thing to happen to him. And that's saying something given all he's been through.

>"Everyone come watch this show. The male lead is SO respectable."

What a weird metric to judge a show with. I just watch it 'cause I think it's funny.

He does look pretty in a dress though.

Especially after we saw in Running With Scissors that in the complete absence of any "societal pressure to hide his gender identity" or whatever bullshit excuse the people behind the trans Marco theory prefer, he grows up to be ultra-masculine and absolutely loves it.

The theory might not be very well supported by the show, but I don't blame people for having their own headcanons. Especially if they want to see more trans representation on tv. Not much there for them outside of the occasional cross dressing episode. It's harmless.

Wow, nobody ever made a gay pedo thread on this board.

Nope, never ever.

Him becoming Beefcake McMuscle was arguably more interesting because it showed him capable of being a badass all on his own, without any of Star's magical bullshit.

if we combine all the interesting things that happened to him we get a transvestite in a skull mask with a tentacle arm who can dance good and takes peyote

now how can we get a cartoon about this character?

come to think of it, is there any art of beefcake marco as a flamboyant drag queen?

Not that I'm aware of but I'm sure there's some if you look.

Absolutely not

But it turns me on knowing he pisses while sitting down. I love how he admits that

It's a very useful thing to get accustomed to doing.
Opens up a whole new world of possibilities.

What possibilities?

Much easier to do it without anyone around you realizing what you're doing.
In case you were feeling adventurous or something.

I just aim for the wall of the bowl, above the water. It makes it decently quiet.

I more meant if you wanted to do it someplace more daring, more public. Like maybe sitting on a park bench.
Not that anyone would ever want to do such a thing.

Stop thinking with your dick Sup Forums.

But post more Marco in the meantime.

No. And you are faggot.

Can you see that H-poo is jeremy female counterpart?

>competent
No?

Yeah Marco is cool but what if he was thicc

Hello, new fetishes. Is there any art of Marco peeing that isn't 12-year-old on deviantart-tier?

No princess Kubo?

This happens to literally ever male character who puts on women's clothing even once, or who displays any stereotypically feminine qualities. It's so dumb, because even if you assume every guy in fiction who dresses as a woman once is a crossdresser, lots and lots of crossdressers aren't transgender.

Bugs Bunny must be the posterboy(girl?) for cartoon transvestism.

delet this

He's mature enough to life coach several characters, including his manchild sensei and a demon prince, he's is unafraid to kick the tush of inter-dimensional characters. To top that off he got the thicc skater girl. Compare that to the typical "loser" protag.

Yeah, he's a huge step up from male protagonists we've had in the past, although I feel like a lot of that is due to Star absorbing the "fuck-up/conflict creator" traits people seem to think protagonists must have. It's definitely refreshing to have someone who succeeds and isn't a huge failure, unlike, say, Finn, Gumball, or Steven.

He's such a sub. I wish I could find cute boys like him

I don't even watch that shitty show and I want to ram that boypucci with the force of a thousand suns

Yes.

Princess Marco is a fad that should've died, but since it hasn't it overshadows the "gay" market of fan art, leaving regular Marco and a canon boy Star design in the dust.
Most of the art with >her barely even looks like Marco anymore.

I also liked that episode was one of the best, but it is hard to choose. 7w7

This outfit really took off, huh.

How is crossdressing a representation for trans anyway?

Compare to something like Poison.

1. He only got that bod because he was in a life or death situation for 15 years

2. He'll never be able to replicate the situation that allowed him to reach said form

oh my

>Most of the art with >her barely even looks like Marco anymore.
???

What are evolutionary you talking about?

Left Star
Pick left

anyone got that top left picture on its own?

Incubus Princess Marco is cuter

>>Huge failure
>>Finn
>>Steven
Go fuck yourself faggot.

Best milf.

>How is crossdressing a representation for trans
Because there's a lot more pretty-boy male crossdressers than attractive (or even passing) canon transexuals.

Have you seen his dad? If anything that bod's his inevitable fate, especially seeing as he could easily keep adventuring with Star.

i need the source. NOW!

Sorry, I must have missed the episodes where Finn WASN'T being rejected by women left and right and Steven WASN'T crying and doing nothing of value. Oh wait...

Not Marco, thats just someone's retarded fetish fuel OC

For the last time, yes!

What happened to those recent Marco pics from cucku?

anymore?

Of that design? Not that I could find.

i want more please -3-

Does anyone know the author of this pic?

This is indeed a hard choice.

I emphasized with Star.

Poor Marco. Doomed to be a sexy trap molested by everyone.

>Doomed to be a sexy trap molested by Star
Fixed

>Doomed to be a sexy trap molested by Jackie
Fixed fixed

It happens to female characters, too. Pidge was literally forced to disguise herself, but you'll be eviscerated on tumblr in a lot of places if you so much as suggest she, I'm sorry, he isn't 100% a trans guy.

>Doomed to be a sexy trap molested by every girl in his life
Now it's fixed

>Doomed to be a sexy trap molested by everyone in his life
NOW it's fixed

Now we're back where we started.

You meen this? :D

What would it be like to be in relationship with a brave/warrior adventurer who was cured and turned female?

>forced to disguise herself
The fuck your talking about? She choose to do so to get in the fucking academy disguised.

I literally dont care if Pidge is trans or not its no even fucking relevant to the story but this scene pretty much defined she is willing to go the extra mile for what? Again not relevant to the story.

Shit I missed the first post, my bad. I still want Marco to be everyone's cute trap slut for use and abuse though.

When is macho man Marco going to fuck Princess Marco?

Enough with this disgusting gay shit. I will destroy you, I promise that much you sodomites.

What's this supposed to imply?

How popular is this design anyways?, ive only seen 3 people drawn it, its not like its gonna be in the show.

Some hetero for you.

>Let us pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong, Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place. Amen.

Superior crossdresser coming through

Yiga please, go back to Sup Forums, this is a Sup Forums thread for cute Sup Forums girls.

Oh shit this fits all muh tags

Might Fenek

>Toms head

Kek

Like this.

>Underage
>Gender confusion
>Blond blue eyed boys
>interracial
>Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

Link is technically Sup Forums because he got a cartoon.

No one wants to remember it though

That's not how it works.

That's like saying you can post classic Powerpuff Girls on Sup Forums because it had an anime.