Gunnerkrigg Court

>Fulla quesitons, this one.
www.gunnerkrigg.com

Kat will forgive ye

And I'd say the opinion of your genius literal nascent deity best friend counts for a bit more than some fag ass fairy

It really does need to be driven in more pressingly how much they all could have been brutally killed.

Is this the first time Annie is actually voicing personal criticism in a collected and civilized manner?

Is this the part where kat goes "Lol red is a fucking idiot who cares annie" and then all of this was pointless?

Considering kat is actually dodging the question instead of reassuring her, i'd say it's more likely she reinforces red's takedown

In before Kat dresses down Annie for putting everyone in horrible danger despite literally everyone involved agreeing to it

Does anyone else feel like it was a mistake to not immediately jump to Annie at the psychopomps' beck and call?

These fallout chapters are nice, I guess, but Annie being under their thumb is the one really dramatic consequence that came out of the encounter with Jeanne, and I feel like it might have been a good idea to immediately delve into it, just to reinforce that no, Annie didn't get out of her mess cleanly.

LESBIAN LABORATORY SEX

I still don't understand why Annie is shouldering all the responsibility for Jeanne when all four of them came to the conclusion that they needed to help her themselves, and worked as a team the entire time.

She was never depicted as the group leader. She wasn't even the one who brought up that it's time to take care of Jeanne, Parley did.

its gonna happen at an inconvenient time, like in the middle of class

have we even seen them attending a class since worse dad's arrival?

Is Annie just going to mope for the rest of the chapter?
Is this all that this comic has now, angst?

It feels like Tom keeps having things escalate but nothing ever happens as a result of it. I'm not expecting huge battles or something in a mostly SoL comic but this is getting tiring.

>And what's in this one?
>Oh, that's his DICK!
>loud sweating

>NOW she realizes how dangerous it was
Annie is... stupid.

T_TOM!!
LEWD!

Yeah, I'm feeling the same way. The comic is basically TOO comfy at this point. It's still comfy even when we're starting to get into things that really should be uncomfortable.

Lesbians, tho.

I prefer to imagine the entire thing is the dick, but nice touch, took me a second to figure out what had changed.

I'm surprised a wo faced bitch like Annie would even know what a spine is.

If Kat calls Annie out on her bullshit, she will rope herself.

I'm sad this won't happen.

this exactly. If red felt like they were taken advantage of that's fine, but it's on them for agreeing. The whole "you giving her a name is using unfair leverage" is just wrong, in that that's basically how transactions work in the world, you give someone something you value less than there service at that time.

bump

How's the fic coming along?

is this a thing?

Should I stream?
user said he'd write a red/ayilu fic.

user says a lot of things.

Well, I'm saying I could continue that sauna painting if you want.
Should I stream?

No

Everybody except the fairies understood that fully before getting involved. Annie may have talked them into it but at the end of the day they're all responsible.

Yes, but we like seeing Annie get bullied.

I want Annie to become self-destructive and suicidal after her friends reject her. Lots of drugs and sex. Vacant stare while she's being double-ended by niggers for a line of coke. I want her to get AIDS and jump off a tall building, ending it all. Something like Lilya 4 Ever crossed with Requiem for a Dream, in comic form.

That'd be nice~!

I wish this comic was still interesting to normal people.

What is normal?
Is Tom normal?

Non-degenerate.