/who/ - Doctor Who General

Comfy Tom edition

Snuggle up:

Other urls found in this thread:

radiotimes.com/news/radio/2017-11-22/doctor-who-christmas-special-2017-behind-the-scenes/
youtube.com/watch?v=UmxsAy3U3_E
twitter.com/time_lordy/status/943563018159443970
twitter.com/time_lordy/status/938951919049076736
twitter.com/time_lordy/status/933340342220410881
doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-9-soundtrack-confirmed-for-release-in-2018-86634.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=EJxFLkYxAzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reposting from old thread:

>those lapels>those buttons
She's definitely dressing up as the Doctor here. Make the coat brown or purple or something, it would be perfect.

>SHOULD YOU FIGHT THE DOCTOR?

1: He's old and frail, so you could take him out if you really wanted to, but why would you? He is a nice grandpa. Don't fight him.
2: You might be able to get away with this one. Go for it, fight Two.
3: Absolutely fucking not. He will knock you flat on your ass. Don't even try it.
4: Four doesn't fuck around, would not reccommend.
5: Absolutely. Fight him. Fight Five.
6: He strangled his companion once, do you really want to get involved with this guy? You're going to look pretty stupid if you get your ass beat by Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.
7: It'll be the last mistake you ever make.
8: Why would you do this? He's been beaten enough as it is. Don't fight Eight.
War: Literally the only suvivor of the Time War. Don't fight the War Doctor.
9: He'll try to talk you out of it, but he certainly looks like he could supplex some nerds so not the best idea.
10: He's a skinny twat and he's got no muscle on him, go ahead. Throw him around a little and make him cry. Just be prepared to get tortured for all eternity afterwards.
11: He's an awkward giraffe of a man but don't let that fool you, he's actually pretty swole. Probably doesn't know what to do with all that muscle though, so it's up to you. Might not hold it against you afterwards.
12: Could punch your lights out with his eyebrows alone, don't fight him.

Feel free to add/improve on this.

>people hate the leisure hive
Why? It's breddy gud.

I don't have Photoshop, I don't know how to edit the color of the coat. What do you think Kim would look like as the companion?

11's also got long-as-fuck arms. I wouldn't want to be in his sizable reach when he puts his LOOK AT MY MUSCLES to use.

You seem like you know a lot about how she dresses. So, give us something with either tight jeans or cargo pants (or shorts), or else a skirt (maybe a miniskirt), sensible shoes, and a top with pockets.

I don't have many pictures of her saved where she isn't bottomless, topless, pregnant, or in a bikini.
Give me a minute.

Jodie Doctor will be carbon copy of Peter Davison.

A totally frail, fragile and vulnerable Doctor, who would rather talk her way out of problem than take cunts on like giant pussy that she is.

Nah that doesn't sound like Chibnall

What do you think of this outfit?

So 10 all over again?

I think you know that's not how companions dress.

They dress much more practically, like this.

Just like to say that I absolutely adore the fact that the Nicki Minaj poster has been a part of /who/ for like four fucking years now. He's been calling for a Nicki Doctor/Companion since the fucking beginning of our history. Every time I think he's gone he always come through with a random burst of thicc Nicki pics. Thank you friend for being such a loyal member of the com/who/nity. Warms my heart to see people who have been around for so long and still continue to stick around.

He should make a Nicki Doctor page on the wiki. That one of her in the coat was actually pretty close to doctor-ish, if she was just wearing some pants.

I only just saw that you suggested something with shorts. How's this?

I won't stop, can't stop, until this exists in some capacity. The world needs it. I know it.

She needs to be more developed before she can have a page.

That's a good start.

How sore would your dick be if you actually got your wish and there was a fucking legit few series of Nicki fucking Minaj as the Doctor with KimK as her companion?

?

I don't know about my dick being sore, but I'd be extremely satisfied. I think two brown women with big asses could make the show fun again and save the ratings.

How is she gonna do an awful lot of running in those heels? Think, user!

You're getting closer, user. Companions dress much more practically.

Yeah but alot more restrained.

A lot more reserved.

Little to no humour.

A huge mopey bitch.

That's my prediction ...

I don't think there's any pictures of her not in heels where she isn't just barefoot. Here's another outfit I like though.
>Companions dress much more practically.
A Nicki/Kim series might call for the characters to dress more skimpily, just by it's very nature.

Look around at other companions and how they dressed, it's not hard to work out.

Just a regular outfit would be boring. I think she should wear something like this.

Or this.

Trips confirm.

so this is what we've got.

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk**
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk**
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
262G3I4KG1F45
3HGMMHSH5SX4K
2MQZUPOL0CKTX-Amazon . co . uk
2HYIJO0I43LA7-Neo**
1G2S444Y78RO5-Amazon . co . uk**
3V8DHXR5U4LJX -Amazon .co .uk
22DPUTUPGZTCG
37NRLTRDGWL6P
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art. ?
user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea. ?
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

You mustn't die, /who/.

What does /who/ think of Scherzo? Listened to it earlier, really took me by surprise.

>all those fucking anons and trips that abandoned the general because of spoilers
>nothing has even been spoiled yet
What a fucking waste.

>nothing has even been spoiled yet
You missed a lot, m8.

>giving your address out on Sup Forums

radiotimes.com/news/radio/2017-11-22/doctor-who-christmas-special-2017-behind-the-scenes/
been really looking forward to this, it's on at 8pm today. didn't realise it's two hours long too.

>Jodie is ugly as fuck and in the two things I've seen her she's been
1. a cheating bitch
2. a racist

HAHAHAHA
Imagine, just imagine, how dumb could this poster be?
Have you heard of acting m8? Do you realise the actor doesn't share everything with the character he/she is playing? No?

>who would rather talk her way out of problem than take cunts on like a giant pussy

That's literally every Doctor, though. That's almost the only main trait of every Doctor.

Here's some rare Jodiekino. Jodie says some lewd phrases in a couple of scenes:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmxsAy3U3_E

the funny thing is people do actually think that way. the actor who played king joffrey in game of thrones stopped acting because he was pretty much bullied online and in real life. nice guy, but he was good at playing a dick

The funny thing is, Jodie has been cheated on more "in the movies" more than she's played a cheater.

Making TV Movie canon was a mistake.

I guess the boardies are coming early this year

In the UK there have been numerous instances in which soap opera actors have been harassed and insulted IRL because they're playing characters who are awful people. It's beyond moronic.

Ewan McGregor was questioned and searched by customs officials at an American airport because they recognised him from Trainspotting.

>I never have been in any parts of the Sup Forums except /who/
You're new here, aren't you?

>I never have been in any parts of the Sup Forums except /who/
I don't see that anywhere in my post user, where did you get it from?

This is your threadly reminder that the real reason Peter Capaldi left Doctor Who is because he grew increasingly disillusioned by the terrible writing, nonsensical plots, and the pandering to SJWs and millennials forced on the show by Moffat and the BBC executives. At the start of his run as the Doctor he wanted to stay in the role forever, but as the years went on and he was forced to do undoctorly things like wear disgusting hoodies, ride on tanks and play guitars (scenes which he has been known for despising). The reasons he gave for leaving were given to him by the BBC in order to preserve the integrity of the show in the eyes of fans (the majority of whom stopped watching after Series 8 anyway).

Had he not left of his own terms, Chibnall would have forced him out anyway. He auditioned Shittaker far before Capaldi's departure was announced by him as Chibnall and the BBC were in league to introduce insane "progressive" (a dogwhistle for "SJW-pandering") ideas like a female Doctor to appease a minority of the population who have never even watched the show. These few tumblr fans may start to watch the show, but the BBC and Chibnall severely overestimate the number of them when in reality it's just a few thousand people.

Remember, Peter Capaldi is an actual fan of the show. He would never approve of a female Doctor since he understands the fundamentals of the show more than anyone at the BBC. The only reason he says he likes Shittaker is because of pressure from the higher-ups who have threatened to ruin his career if he says otherwise.

how dumb are you

I'm smarter than you are. And I understand correct grammar.

>Peter Capaldi is an actual fan of the show.
He stopped watching mid-pertwee.

And I stopped watching mid-Capaldi. What's your point?

>This is your threadly reminder that the real reason Peter Capaldi left Doctor Who i
Stopped reading right there.
Fuck off hoodie.

I'm not hoodie. But I agree with him. He's one of the few people on this general grounded in reality.

And this is your threadly reminder that this account is Hoodie user's:

twitter.com/time_lordy/status/943563018159443970
>I hate how Peter Capaldi's Doctor will be remembered as "the goofy old one with the guitar and sunglasses" when that's clearly not how he was originally envisioned at all. What a waste of an incredibly experienced, mature and subtle actor. #DoctorWho

twitter.com/time_lordy/status/938951919049076736
>lol. They did. #WorldEnoughandTime #TheMaster #GiveDoctorWhotoNetflix

twitter.com/time_lordy/status/933340342220410881
>To all the fangirls and fanboys who moaned about Peter Capaldi being grumpy in Series 8: you are the reason for his sudden personality change in Series 9. It wasn't perfect but some of us fans had been waiting 8 years for a dark Doctor and you lot ruined it. Fuck you. #DoctorWho

boardie scum

I really wish you guys can provide a good argument against the female doctor without using the most basic buzzwords

The typical response to something people don't understand is to call it a buzzword. Grow up and do some research.

Typical response from Hoodie.

>do some research.
If you actually did research you would know that Capaldi left because he was tired of the work schedule.

Like I said in my original post, that was a cover story the BBC forced him into saying.

It's the same shit that happened to the Star Wars franchise, and nobody liked that except critics paid by Disney to say it's good. The same will happen for Doctor Who and it will have the same amount of fan backlash.

doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-9-soundtrack-confirmed-for-release-in-2018-86634.htm

FINALLY lads

IT'S NOT A JAPE WTF

>it's real

AT LAST

I'm regenerating lads. The tears are real

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

IT'S ACTUALLY REAL

Series 10 soundtrack when

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHh

GEAVEN SENT FETS ITS OWN FIDSC

>Hoodie's attempted thread derail is derailed by the s9 soundtrack announcement

THANK YOU BASED MARIGOLD

IT'S FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

BOY OH BOY

The problem with your theory is that there is no way to falsify it. Even if Capaldi knocked on your door and told you he was perfectly happy with Jodie, you'd still be unsatisfied.

Also, didn't Chibnall want Capaldi to stay?

>tfw this is the best news I've heard this entire year

I never buy the soundtracks but I might this time for that Heaven Sent disc.

6 is weak just bump his head and he dies

Wew lads.

how canon is Cushing?

youtube.com/watch?v=EJxFLkYxAzs
new canon video

I'll believe it when I have the disc in my hand

What tracks are you going to bump the most lads?
>breaking the wall
>edm from under the lake
>the bit when they're about to shoot him in hell bent
>music from the end of the zygon spech

>he buys physical media

I actually don't it just sounded better than saying "I'll believe it when I have the files on my computer"

Just Breaking the Wall on constant loop

Breaking the Wall is literally the only memorable track in the OST

S9 actually has plenty of good music, people just don't realise because they delayed releasing the OST by 3 years.

heaven sent gets its own disc fuck yeah

How many posts in eternity?

If I didn't know better, I'd say I've travelled twelve thousand years into the future.

How many posts in eternity? And the wife's son Argh!

Six hundred thousand years into the future.

Argh! How many posts in eternity? And my wife's son says Argh!

Twelve hundred thousand years into the future.

>Heaven Sent gets a full disc

Argh! And my wife's son says Argh!

it is said that if an user shitposts on /who/ once a day until /who/ eventually dies, that will be the first day of eternity.

Two million years into the future.

And my wife's son says

Twenty million years into the future.