ITS HAPPENING!

ITS HAPPENING!

I'm surprised they decided to go somewhere with this plot thread. There's only 21 episodes left and it would've been easy to leave Jake's origins as a mystery. Nice to see the writers aren't taking the safe route and are going all out to wrap everything up.

Might as well. You make a series that starts off alright and turns to shit you need to make the last season as "Epic" and "Answering" as it can be if you want any sort of chance doing anything else after

You mean like a reboot? I could see it happening in like 10 - 15 years, but I hope they can give a satisfying end and just leave it there.

So jake's an alien then

We already seen Jakes birth. Not really a secret.

Until they forget about it

I'll type it again: They ruined Jake.

And will Magic Man help Betty fix her mistakes?

>She really Donked up.

He is no longer magic man he is a normie.

He's a normie with a wand of dispersion. Which is all he needs to "help" Betty.

>4 seasons of betty bullshit
>it amounts to nohing at the end
>icecream is still icecream

>implying the Betty arc is over
Patience user.

we always knew Jake and his parents were alien dogs.

Didn't you remember? We literally saw Jake's dad's crown expanding as he gave birth to him.

Oh boy I can't wait for this to get fixed in like the first episode and then never get mentioned again

The mini series was pretty bullshit, it pretty much just set up everything for the finale.

Is that one of the "dark spirits" from Korra?

>always
>[awl-weyz, -weez]
>adverb
>1. every time; on every occasion; without exception:
>He always works on Saturday.
>2. all the time; continuously; uninterruptedly:
>There is always some pollution in the air.
>3. forever:
>Will you always love me?
>4. in any event; at any time; if necessary:
>She can always move back with her parents.

No, at one point all we knew was that he had strech powers because he "rolled in a magic puddle"

Didn't you see Joshua and Margaret investigations?

Guess they're gonna use those last 21 episodes to tie up all their loose ends then.

since when?

didn't jake get his power from magic mud?

Boy I hope you like recons.

Whats going to piss me off is when all Jake's kids are the same and not half blue five eye.

Didn't you read his post?

It's not really a retcon. Jake was born in a mud puddle, and he assumed he got his powers from that. Obviously they didn't plan that out, but it's consistent.

That's not a retcon, Jack is just dumb.

Not actually

That's just what he remembered

Jake literally made that shit up on the spot, did you actually believe it was magic mud?

Even when that episode first premiered, I just took the puddle thing as Finn and Jake being stupid.

>fun little show becomes AS CRAZY AND DARK AS THE NUCLEAR BOMB IN THE INTROOOOO
you know it was neat that it was there but i wish they never acknowledged it in show.

He's going turn her into stardust or whatever that wand does
Or I hope

The best part was when it was never directly stated but you knew something was up
>Underwater skyscrapers
>Those frozen business dudes
>Lich drinking nuclear waste in an old subway

>Patience user, this 5 season arc that barely gets mentioned at all and seems to have pretty much already ended surely isn't over yet! We still have 22 episodes left!
Dont be retarded you delusional idiot

>magic mud
I thought it was alluding to Jake playing in a puddle of nuclear waste and it resulted in him getting powers since the show by then confirmed to be post apoc.
But him being half dog/ half alien is cool I guess.

I like Jake's new haircut.
Tres chic.

>AT used to be a fantasy version of A Boy and his Dog.
>AT then turned into a Waifu Time to induce "Drama".
>AT Then became Waifu & Fanfic time.
>At then became what is now.

Granted I used to like AT and actually attempted to watch each episode, but shit got too stupid.

>t. stopped watching at season 3

jake's kids are 1/4 dog
1/4 alien
1/4 rainicorn.

there's no reason for them to turn into an alien.

Jake barely makes sense changing into an alien when he was born with the body of a dog and that's the way he's always been.
but they wanted to do an origin quest for him and had to tie it in somehow.

this, Jake's been shown to have an absolute garbage memory throughout the show.

... so what's the last quarter?

No the show's writing is just inconsistent and stupid lmfao.

It's pretty diluted though

fucked math
1/2 rainicorn.

They've done a damn good job of fixing a lot of mistakes honestly.

Wish Stanley Galaxy would take the hint

You're stupid.

Maybe Jake will impregnate Finn next.

>Stuart Dimensions
>fixing things
>ever

Are we still rooting for Finn to settledown with Jake's sk8rgrl grandkid?

there's more chemistry between jake and his grandkid than her and finn.

user, stop taking cartoons so seriously and just enjoy the ride. Don't stress over the details so much.

Isn't that the Executor Wand?

Doesn't this mean that Normal King of Mars is going to kill Magic Betty?

If thats the case, its a bit unfair, after all it was Normal King of Mars who opened the pathway of sad mad to corrupt Normal Betty into Magic Betty.

But who would come to the defense of Magic Betty, a villainous character who failed her own redemption?

I think Normal King of Mars needs to take some blame for Magic Betty, for it was his own Mad Sad that transformed the Earth Human into the Donked up Monkeybutt she is now.

I said the same thing to your mom last night when she was chocking on my penor

you're gay, you don't fuck women.

is he demon or alien?

inter-dimensional being.

I pour all my beans into your mum's mouth and she begs for more and I slap her across the face with my schlong

Why doesn't Betty just transfer Simon's and her own MMS to someone else?

Is adventure time season 1 and 2 still good.

Or was that just my being young.

No, Jake's earliest memory was flopping around in a random puddle, so somehow he decided that was where his powers came from. The nuclear waste theory was just people thinking too hard about a joke.

Simon can't live without his powers anymore.

Yeah, Jake specifically said it was a puddle, don't know where that user got "magic mud" from. What a retard.

Fans then theorized the the puddle was probably nuclear waste and it caused Jake to become a mutant with powers.

But that's no longer the case.

Because Simon is gonna be the Ice King till the sun blows up

>You lose Simon, sorry man

Death is his only release

he doesn't need 100% of his powers to live, it was foreshadowed that IK would either be separated from the crown or mutate into beard creature after losing one of the gems.

in the most recent episode the gem that is missing in pic related falls from IK crown

I mean guess what the common denominator is.

I wonder if Simon's gonna go full villain again after realizing that.

I miss when he was a second away from straight up murdering Finn and Jake.

That's not gonna happen.
IK is officially be turned into a senile old man and he considers Finn his best friend now.

Death in Adventure Time is GOAT
>Hehehe, not this time your Majesty
>You lose Simon, sorry man
>Get real, you're gonna be the Ice King till the sun blows up. This is your one chance
>I've got you in my sights Simon!
>I made a mixtape for the ride, Summer Jams 3

Death is dead

nope, he's going steady with his GF life.

Nah, last we saw him was in the Music Hole

...Death's VA is dead

AT is good again

At least watch Islands, it answers where Finn came from pretty well.

So they'll get a new VA

well fuck me in the alps

yeah but it won't be the same.

it's like watching aku vs the mexican garden demon in the new season

Oh
Oh no

Death's VA was pretty unique
I'd rather him be silent and just gesture than have some random VA thrown in for the last 22 episodes if Death shows up

And they'll do nothing with Finn bring a reincarnation of a god.

>a god.
he's a comet and a butterfly not a god.

He's a girl too

>Adventure Time decides to experiment a lot, giving us a bunch of weird unique episodes about every kind of thematic narrative, from Jake being a brick for a whole episode, to Finn playing with cats thinking it's a kingdom, to a writer telling us about his teenage depression through Finn for one single episode.
>Sup Forums doesn't get it and shits on a bunch of seasons just because of that
I mean, come on guys. AT isn't perfect but it was never shit. It just didn't live up to your dumb expectations that wanted it to be Avatar

I like you.
here's a picture I also like.

I agree but I didn't like the whole comet arc
I felt like they were trying to run with the "deep and philosophical" and it just fell flat and ended up being boring

>deep and philosophical
the whole point was there isn't always a deep meaning for things.

finn's dad was just a con artist who got some girl preggars and lived in her house until he escaped the island.
sometimes you don't get resolution or happy endings.

Wait has this episode already aired or something?

it was the last scene in the last episode of the last arc.

Welp I need to catch up. I'm way behing

>fell fat
fell flat to you, which proves his point. you did't get it and now you say it's boring. I liked it, the meteor was a decent arc.

He's actually half alien half dog, it's just that his parents lied.

He literally considers Jake his brother so that would probably be all kinds of fucked.

could explain why the Louise one has an abomination face

Susan Strong's debut was fairly blatant, and that was pretty early on wasn't it?

it could make sense though, we know Alien babies don't actually come from reproduction (or whatever the fuck Jake and Lady did) so it could be assumed Jake's dog genes were the only ones that were passed through.

Jake JR.

That was season 2, after Rebecca Sugar signed on and started pushing to make the show more continuity-heavy. Susan Strong was one of her episodes.

Context?
Don't watch AT anymore, should I pick it back up?

no, stop being a faggot.

Same thing. Cosmic entity.

You could probably pick it up starting a few episodes before Islands.