Nerd Connie

>Steven, I'm a level 237 Dunmer vampire lord with maxed out two-handed, one handed perks, all master level spells and all fully unlocked shouts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSfcT1kMXE4
youtube.com/watch?v=tzeLAGuCucg
youtube.com/watch?v=coiXgOsGHts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She in to magical boys, she waifus that blonde kid in fullmetal alchemist

why does it feel that connie is too good for steven?

She's into HEMA.

Broken Skyrim character

Aside from maybe the ones from the 90's, all the Elder Scrolls games are broken. Skyrim after the addition of Legenday skills allows you to level up crazy fast by simply buying materials, smithing, enchanting, selling them back in the form of enchanted armor and doing it again.

Why is she wearing a diaper

My point is about relative levels of brokenness.

It's Studded Armor, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>vampire lord
>two handed
jesus connie

isn't two-handed garbo in skyrim

Everything that isn't Stealth Arching is garbage

stealth in general is broken, you can sneak right up to thingsand stab them in the face easy-peasy once you get enough stealth

Yeah but being broken in Morrowind could literally break the game

Breton spellsword master race

I made a kahjiit that punched things while casting restoration spells. It was pretty good.

Secondary autism ACTIVATE!

STUDDED ARMOR WASN'T AN ACTUAL TYPE OF ARMOR REEEEEEE!

What is it then?

Legit studded armour never existed in history, what more people think is studded armour is actually brigandine, basically a lot of plates underneath a cloth vest, the "studs" are actually rivets holding the plates in place.

same.
getting my tentacle sword from the expansion was a magical moment

>Playing the worst Elder Scrolls game
This thread is crawling with fucking n'wahs.

informative, I appreciate it

>maxed out two-handed, one handed perks
Poor min-maxing right there.

I believe you're looking for this

But it's wrong. A brigandine is certainly different from studded armor in that it used long plates or bands, but studded armor using flat disks with the studs being single thick rivets per disc was also a thing. Studded armor was not as good or as stylish as a brigandine, but was more common because it was cheaper and easier to produced.

DnD still gets studded armor wrong though. Not a lot of leather armor or studded leather going around...

youtube.com/watch?v=tzeLAGuCucg

Tertiary autism, FORM INTO... AUTISMOTRON!

HE WASN'T TALKING ABOUT REAL LIFE, HE WAS TALKING ABOUT SKYRIM, WHERE STUDDED LEATHER ARMOR EXISTS!

>OK, Connie. Then I'll be a dwarf with 101 skill in hugging!

You can't be a Dwemer you piece of shit, they're extinct! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

there's that one fag still walking around
I say walking but he's got the corprus

>What about a robot?

if you don't shut the fuck up the Numidium is going to argue at you and then you're going to stop existing

>Filthy Dunmer peasant, Argonian Master Race!

Shut up and sweep the fucking floors histfag

What the fuck just happened

Steven is a millionaire and his kisses can literally cure cancer and repair your hymen, and he can make his cock any size or shape your can imagine

He is the best bf material on Earth in SU

youtube.com/watch?v=coiXgOsGHts

But he's not Divayth Fyr.

Pleb taste.

Gaenor is the most eligible bachelor in Tamriel

Wouldn't that ultimately break your game, since you'd be leveling up non-fighting skills therefore triggering the appearance of enemies you'd be incapable of beating?

>tfw there will never be an animated series staring a qt Ashlander trying to make her way in the Tribunal ruled civilized areas of Morrowind

Nigga, if anything Oblivion and Skyrim were significantly less broken, you could become a fucking god in Morrowind with how hilariously broken enchanting, alchemy, and spell making were. Who needs mods when you can levitate for an hour and shoot nuclear fireballs at Vivec?

Skrimp has no level cap either, you can literally 100 every fucking skill if you want

Meanwhile enemies stop getting stronger than lv 50-ish so you eventually just sleep through every fight if you've got good kit

That's just assuming you're not even trying to really cheese it up w/ enchantments for free magic, recursive alchemy buffing etc etc

>Dunmer

Shit taste there, Connie. Nord master race for LIFE

Not really, just remember to make a set of Ebony Armor for youself, enchant it with stat boosters, put the majority of your level up bonuses into health and put excess perks into combat. It works just fine, it'll just take a little longer to beat the enemies since you won't have the high combat skill level but the rate they'll chip damage you will only boost your heavy armor skill rather than kill you.

Greg is a millionaire. Steven is not.

>studded armor
>at any level, ever
Fucking trash.

Due to the broken nature of the game, I used a Wooden sword for a while as a joke. It was still enchanted of course, the game is broken but it's not that broken.

but the Altmer are still superior

Fuck off you Thalmor piece of shit, why don't you go and lie more about how the Oblivion crisis ended.

>TES6 comes out
>Set in Valenwood
>Green Pact and moving trees are completely forgotten
>Bosmer all worship the Imperial pantheon
>Difficulty setting removed, game is permanently on easy
>Armour system simplified to only two pieces, body and head
>Maces/axes and warhammers/battleaxes are completely removed, only swords exist now
>one handed and two handed skills entirely remove and replaced with melee
>All spells absorbed into destruction and restoration
>No more perks even, perks are automatically given to you the moment you level up a stat and every perk is basically "______ does 25% more damage"
>Enchanting and alchemy completely removed
>So much as walking into a guild hall will immediately get the leader to recognize you as the chosen one and grant you master status, all guild quests procedural generated
>You can pay a mercenary in the first town to do all the story quests for you, beating the game without playing a single quest
>Deadric weapons and armour available in a chest just outside of the tutorial