/rlg/ - Reylo General

previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0F7MB6x-gpA
youtube.com/watch?v=mU4y9oXNdBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is also how Ben finds out, which caused him further distrust with his family.

That's actually pretty neat, didn't know that.

>She didn't join him to rule the galaxy together
Disney could have had some Revan and Bastilla shit right there.

JUST
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm

she literally cucked him and you guys think this is a thing?

she declined him, shes getting with poe

give up, reylo is endgame

>love you

why are all these tidbits of detail that help to explain the state of the galaxy all confined to the eu?

reylo got btfo out by rey

“Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you’ll never make it through the night.”

>join me
>mmm...no

Does she want him? Be honest.

Who doesn't?

Just passing by, but they literally both look like trolls.
How the fuck can you retards ship something like this.

kylo is such a hot character but played by such an unfortunate face

She showed hesitation when she closed the door, and he was utterly defeated. They're obviously going to go into their relationship more in IX whether or not it's romantic.

Literally what is wrong with his face?

>ywn have a handsome sorcerer prince fall in love with you and want to make you his queen and rule the universe.

Looks like Bella Hadid actually.

>Giving a fuck about the shit sequels.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

>tumblr shipping thread on Sup Forums
The fuck is wrong with you guys

That good is dumb.

They're not going to end up together. Rey is not going to have a love interest because she's a strong womyn who don't need no man

i cant tell if youre asking for an explanation of whats wrong with his face as if its not obvious, or if youre rhetorically asking whats wrong with his face

>rey mixer
explain your reasoning

Anyone with taste.

Former.

Lewd

All of that is in the novel Bloodline. It's pretty good and worth a read. One of the only good nu-canon books actually, most of them are complete shit compared to the old EU.

It's a paid Disney campaign. Incredible but true.

if he were only played by someone a few years younger and cuter.

You say that but only guys have complained about it, thus far. I saw some user asking femanons on /adv/ what they thought and several of them found him attractive. Not body pic either.

what the fuck? nobody told me. where's my money

If Rey doesn't want the dark side dick why did she leave him alive before she escaped?

seems like it

>cuter
adam driver is literally beautiful

Apparently Mixer is her last name in leaked scripts and concept documents.

best art in the fandom

Uh no shit of course women who use Sup Forums would feel that way. if you go ask any sjw groups about it they all hate him because a woman as ugly as him would never have a career

....what?

Design book notes, i will consider it her name until proven otherwise, it very well might turn out to be something else since it is basically the equivalent of Like being "Starkiller" or whatever before Skywalker. but it is the best we got and i wanted to have "2-part name" symmetry.

this looks like the art that daisy commented on to say it was beautiful. it wasn't in this exact style, but it was pretty much this exact thing

i dont think ill ever get lver this tbqh

>Rey mixer
>Race mixer

Finn is back in the game!

You just fell for it and joined 'cause you're a moron, kid, no money for you.

i cant even argue

Daily reminder that he has literally thousands of horny prime japanese women age 16 - 30 wanting to fuck his brains out.

>tfw no strong, beautiful Jedi Princess to corrupt and build a new Empire with

In 2 years when Reylo doesn't happen, will episode 9 be rated lower than the last jedi?

its allready happened though

That literally looks like the fanart daisy liked kek

It will happen and will be rated much higher for many reasons. Although, The Last Jedi's rating will go up someday when the haters give it another look and realize it is actually pretty good and they just knee-jerk reacted like usual.

>inb4 REEEEEEE why does the retarded edgelord I identify with get turned down by the independent girl I hate women, Disney and Star Wars now

#metoo

Regardless of what Rey does, will the Resistance be able to forgive Ben? Will the audience even? He did kill Han after all. It would please Reylofags for it to happen but for the general audience, the heroine getting with the villain might not be something they can suspend their disbelief for

With all that talk from Luke and Leia about Kylo being too far gone to be redeemed, and even narratively without Snoke Kylo has to be the villain, I'm getting a feeling he's not getting a redemption and won't get with Rey

This shit is hot tbqhwy

the audience already has tbqh

The audience already has. Or, at least, the movies have gotten us to sympathise with him. Also, the general audience already supports the ship.

Also, you missed the most important line from Leia and Luke's conversation: "No one's ever really gone." Kylo will be the villain in the next movie, but that doesn't mean he will be by the end. Anons have talked in previous threads about how Kylo's last scene in TLJ foreshadows his eventual redemption, and doesn't set him up as an irredeemable villain whatsoever. There's still hope.

Most people liked Reylo scenes and lost their shit when they fought together because they thought he had turned, they want it. No one gives a shit about the Resistance.

Luke was the one who said no one is ever really gone and there's the quote from Rose and he had Han's dice in his hand.

Does the resistance have to forgive ben ?
Does anyone but himself, Rey and his mother (she dead tho) ?

>tfw want to watch Reylo fugg

Pls gib JJ

>No one gives a shit about the Resistance
This.

This. Rey didn't care and his mother would have been happy. Who gives a shit what irrelevant side characters think.

Touching Hands scene : The kiss
Throne Room Scene : basically sex
“You’re Nothing, but not to me.” : “I love you.”
“Join me….Please.” : “will you marry me.?”

does the resistance at large even know who he is?

i don't even think the first order at large has an idea. most of them probably wouldn't recognise him with his helmet off, nevermind in different clothing, hanging out with the resistance and going by "ben"

>“Join me….Please.” : “will you marry me.?”
>NO

It's the same as Pride and Prejudice though. Elizabeth rejects Mr. Darcy's first proposal too

it's also just basic logical structure for the middle part of a 3 act story

Post the most reylo songs, lads.

The audience has to accept that from a certain point of view, him killing Han was not a necessarily evil act. From his perspective, it wasn't about "GRRR I'M THE VILLAIN DIE REBEL SCUM!" but rather "This guy was a shitty father to me, it hurts, I want catharsis for that". Whether other characters can forgive him is mostly irrelevant since Luke is dead and Leia has to be written out as dead also. Chewie probably can't, and that one is important. The Resistance itself has no valid opinion and Rey would likely stop them from trying to kill him anyway. Ultimately, his redemption hinges entirely on Rey. The rest will listen to her, except Chewie but he is honorable and will probably see that Han and Leia would want their son to live and be saved rather than dead.

i can do you one better, here's a reylo fanvid: youtube.com/watch?v=0F7MB6x-gpA

That time when Daisy btfo finnreys

Boyega said in an interview that there was no romantic interest between Finn & Rey in TFA.

what can it all mean indeed, daisy?

>Chewie
>hating Ben forever
>implying

>tfw you realize the jew kings will never let two straight white protagonists end up together, and pedro poe is far more likely to bone rey in order to snub trump.

WHERE IS THIS FROM TELL ME NOW

I feel like Daisy is a Reylo before they shoot ep vii and she hounds JJ and Rian to make it happen.

He doesn't even hate Han, he did it because he thought he had to, to kill his past and reach his true potential or some shit. He even says "I don't know if I'm strong enough to do what I have to"

I feel like Han knew Kylo was going to kill him and it was his final act as a father to try and make up for his guilt of feeling like he failed at it. I recall hearing someone theorize that he knew the guilt would eat away at Ben, so it was like he was putting everything on the hope that it would help push him to the Light.

She rejects him after he essentially tells her that her family is trailer trash (nothing) but that it doesn't matter because he can't make himself not love her.

Kylo Ren is even the exact level of socially retarded Mr. Darcy is, if not more, I think.

I feel like the people who are writing the new Star Wars lore (in the comics mostly) are a lot more SJWy than the people making the films.

I can't wait till the mods finally come back and start shitcanning these tumblrshit threads.

Sort of to be expected, considering it's been 40-ish years.

Marvel is doing the comics and Marvel is utterly infested with rabid SJW's that have pushed out all the real talent and are running the comics into the ground. The state of that company is genuinely dire, they have no good books going anymore.

>adam driver is literally beautiful

He genuinely looks inbred. Like a clone of Keanu Reeves that came out horribly wrong. Even his body is fucking weird.

>reylo
proof that disney is turning star wars into a fucking vampire diaries twilight hunger games teengirl franchise I HATE YOU DISNEY I HATE YOUUUUUUUUU

found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=mU4y9oXNdBk
end of the video. no clue on original sauce.

His body is fine, he looks fridge because everyone looks fridge when their adonis belt isn't exposed. try it

>but only guys have complained about it, thus far

Go on tumblr, there are just as many women who think he's fugly. The ones who think he's hot are probably fat and have no standards,

t. girl

Yeah. Isn't Han's black ex-wife, lesbian black imperial admirals, Alderaanians turned into Space Jews, Poet being a bash the fash type antifa character all from the Nu comics lore?

I think that's probably why I disliked Holdo. It felt like she belonged in print, not on screen.

>t. girl

I think the two actors have a sexual tension
''adam is so big, just such a big strong man, and he has this huge red light sabre, I never seen one so big''

>he looks fridge because everyone looks fridge when their adonis belt isn't exposed

The abnormally small head doesn't help. Which is even weirder, since he has the worst case of horse face in hollywood. His head is simultaneously puny and long.

*Poe
Also I'll add that I think it has to do with the Star Wars films being made very carefully and commercially for a big tent audience so can't get too political, whereas the comics are made for a much smaller audience so are allowed to be more ideologically radical

Those lustful stares daisy gives him aren't acting, that's just her checking him out, which is why it looks so damn real
You can't act that kind of sexual energy

the more I look at him the more I begin to like his face tbqh
i guess his face is a pleb filter

I know you like to convince yourself that every woman on earth has tastes as bad as yours, but face facts.